Cope thread

Post the best copes you've heard or seen

Attached: 1457759172937.png (429x417, 314K)

>i don't have time

motherfucker you spend 3-4 hours a day watching netflix

>this
And recently actually heard friends say 'I don't want to get too big' So instead just do cardio and meme exercises. Gurantee they don't stick it out past May with this mentality

lol ever hear girls and skinny DYELs who run track say "I don't want to get too muscular" even though they aren't even slightly muscular?
Don't worry buddyboyo getting too big won't be happening anytime soon

Attached: 1537709208396.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

People who talk shit to Big Don for banging as many women as he wanted.
What's amazing is that these people would do the same thing when put in his position. Whats also amazing is that nobody is concerned with Melania's or any other female public figure's sexual history but when a guy's past is fair game to look into

"I don't use chalk and only pull DOH to make it more real" after missing an 80kg deadlift. Naturally from a dude who only trains in camouflage trousers despite never having served.

All the lankmores unironically manlet posting even though in EVERY social situation from age 12 when girls/boys first notixe eachother right up to middle aged, its the shorties/average height men that get all the girls and even win fights in school, street, bars etc. Ive never seen one of my lankmore friends pull or have gfs or flings. I pity them a bit especially if they start believeing all the lankmore cope

Not necessarily a cope but I hate when people throw around roid allegations at literally anybody that looks half decent
I've seen some obvious natties who've been labelled as roiders by insecure skinnyfat phags & it irritates me to no end

In a similar vein, people who put low ceilings on what numbers are attainable natty. Not really an issue online where everybody benches 800 but irl people who are convinced that a 5pl8 dead requires juice are awful.

I’ve yet to see this one be topped

Attached: B4EB1D2F-F7BC-4588-BF06-23B74503BDA0.png (502x380, 33K)

>I will delete comments suggesting diet or exercise

>I'd be as big as you if I took steroids like whey protein and creatine too
My mom does actually think whey protein is "steroids".

Mom copes are the most painful. Just like mom mires are the best mires.

>My metabolism is slow honey, that's why you can lose weight and I can't.

Yeah mom but have you even tried?

>I'll never make it because I'm below 6'5

>i cant do cardio, im [excuse]

from my friend who got me into lifting and that i've long surpassed in terms of strength
>yeah dude you just have better leverages/genetics than me, i'm definitely not undereating and undertraining
>yeah dude i don't do standing ohp or deadlifts because i don't want to hurt my back, nah fuck flat bench i'll just bench 20lb dumbbells forever
>yeah dude i just don't have time *goes home and plays video games for 4 hours while i'm in the gym 8 hours a week minimum even after getting home from work*
he's a good guy and always spots me but ffs just eat more and train harder you lanklet fuck youve been benching the same weight for the past 9 months

>I won't squat because you're supposed to have a spotter for it.
What? Unless you're squatting at least 5pl8, you wouldn't need a spotter. And if you've never squatted before you wouldn't be squatting 5pl8s.

>I don't run because it fucks up your knees
Yes, don't do what us as a species do best, surely you're doing our amcestors proud by huffing and puffing up a slight hill.

>I don't swim, we're not efficient at it
This one is the opposite of the above, yes we're biologically horrible at swimming, but with that mindset we would still be cavemen since we suck at all other technological advantages we made ourselves.

>My is better than your judo/jujitsu/boxing/muay thai
This one I usually just let them believe in, since such delusions are best shattered live.

Pretty impressive. How much time does it last though ?

>I’m too busy to lose weight, I’ll start when I finish x

The dude who was posting Peter Dinklage and was demonstrating some complex mental gymnastics routine to arrive at the conclusion that its better to be a manlet and lanklets invented the meme out of jealousy

I don't need one (yet), but I've looked into it. Essentially: hairline touch up every week. Take off, clean, shave and reattach every few weeks. Get a new wig entirely every few months.

The biggest cope is when females see roidheads:
>"eww he's too big"

Yeah they're just coping because you'll probably never have sex with the.

Lol best cope in the whole thread

Lol I switched to weights from cardio and meme exercises because they were too tiring.

This one is true though

>I like people who weren't captured

Sounds crazy expensive. And how do you even shower with these?

On top of that
> i work all day so too tired
Bitch you sat in a cubicle and slacked off for 9-5

> see anyone who looks better or is stronger than me
MUST BE ROIDS R-RIGHT

Aka
> i dont want to do anything i just want to complain

To be fair, that kind of soul crushing shit can leave you wanting to do nothing but sit down and eat a few shells.
Still not an excuse, since exercise is probably the best way to feel alive again after a shit day.

I dont understand a god damn word this little Jew fuck said

Fuck off white trash

>5'5 - 5'11
women dont even notice my height

They probably dont notice you at all if youre 5'5

based and unforgiving McCain poster

I love the flowery Jew lawyer empty language he uses

No, upu goofball, they don't talk shit because be banged women

They talk shit because be preaches traditional values but cheats and divorces... Not to mention there are definitely a few times where it was rapey.

Have you already forgotten the Clinton scandal? Or Obama's birth certificate? People will dig for trash. It's the modern world

i'd fucking yeet a shekel into his kike nostrils

>I have a finite amount of life force. I'm not wasting it on fitness.

>Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted. So he didn't work out.

You don't get it wet. Thats what dry shampoo is for

The entirety of boards.4channel.org/fit/

he said in scientific terms people who are Jow Forums are privileged because their cells respond to working out, as opposed to his cells denying him fat-loss

Anything fat women say. Ever.

>20 cm is a completely average dick length

You can't go swimming with this I imagine?

My body is "not built" for lifting.

and the classic

I don't want to be bulky, just lean and toned.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS DADDY TRUMP GOOD

>three fucking paragraphs to explain a loaded question he--himself--posed.
Wouldn't have even needed the pic or name to know he was a Jew

>haha yeah I'm pretty big already imagine if I actually worked out

>yeah it's not about being strong it's about being aesthetic
>its not about being aesthetic it's about being strong

>she won the popular vote

Attached: 370942793.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>since exercise is probably the best way to feel alive again after a shit day
this is my primary motivation to go lifting in the afternoons desu. I usually work for 9-10 hours a day, after which I am either cranky/tired or generally depressed, but knowing I have the opportunity to get my blood pumping and reach that adrenaline high toward the end of the day... Sometimes its the only thing that keeps me going

yeah when i worked manual labor i came home and wanted to crush a lift. after office work i came home and wanted to kill myself every day

>Don't have time
>I'm tired
>But [junk food] is soooooo good XD
the classics

>metabolically disprivileged
I lose it every time.

That man is pure evil.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.51.58 PM.png (1162x286, 100K)

>things that no one actually says

killing 50 people because you're manlet

Attached: 1552651406010.jpg (645x1024, 33K)

Attached: yeet yeet.png (264x191, 6K)

And the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to...

"Cardio kills gains."

Only people with shitty fitness seem to say this.

JEEEZ

Reminds me of all my richfag friends. They drive around in Ferrari's but I've never seen them out on tinder dates like all my poorfag friends. Its hilarious

I will ask you the same question. Why does nobody ever investigate a female politician's sex life but a man's past is apparently fair game? I don't care if its Donald or my boy Bill under scrutiny. Nobody starts investigating who Hillary,Melania,or Michelle banged but when Bill or Donald bang someone else its in the news. Nobody knows their family dynamic. Maybe they cheated on their wifes because they got cheated on in the first place. Maybe the marriage is purely political and they have an agreement to have sex with whoever they want.

Hillary, Michelle and Milenia were never the president

me, 15 years from now

>its 4d chess
>he just has to say that
>we will get the wall at the second term

Attached: 5A060974-C11F-4BF9-BBDE-FA871BA3B15E.jpg (561x866, 87K)

>posting Yudkowsky on Jow Forums
Nobody knows who he is, my man.

I will ask you the same question. When was the last time a female got scrutinized by the public for her sexual past? Did you ask what Hillary did before Bill cheated? Maybe she had an affair first so Bill decided to have one on his own

This is what SS does to you

Seconding this 9-5 (usually with overtime due to current office cultures) is the fucking worst, never had energy for anything after work so I always went before

As a asthmatic guy with tiny wrist and lots of genetic joint pains and wrist cysts i kind of feel like this sometimes

>the wall
No you won't, and you know it.

Have you set foot in a place that sell tabloids at all in the past 30 years ?

>being fat is natural since you can attain it by eating a lot of food
>she's beautiful and not fat
>being fat doesn't mean you're ugly
I always see this shit on social media and it's fucking depression fuel and rage-inducing. Holy shit. Why do normies do this? I even got banned from Facebook for calling out every fat person I see on there, too.

Attached: cope.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

> You only bench more than me because I have less bodyfat

I'm at 12% and he's on roids lmao.

He’s a guy most famous for writing an awful Harry Potter fan fiction, which hilariously and repeatedly confuses quantum mechanics with thermodynamics.
He also has a massive grudge against the universities that rejected him, and funds AI research because he’s absolutely terrified of dying (something that bleeds into said awful fan fiction, which is as equally hilarious as him fucking up basic scientific principles, given the very blatant themes of the books it’s based on)

I do. Is that facebook post real? I thought he was cool.

I enjoyed HPMOR. He seems like a pretty smart guy. Why are you heated?

Good for you.
He’s not.
I’m not.

Video game devs do the same thing to make tension seem higher and like you're just barely winning. First 60-80% of your HP takes up like 95% of the bar, last 20-40% of your HP is in the last 5% of the bar.

What the fuck, just shave your head, or sport your baldness like a symbol of yourself. There is no lamer cope.

Stacked bodies taller than you

my sides

As a not-bald guy, how can I style my hair that way with the hair kinda sticking up but not looking obviously gelled?

I'm interested in the topics he talks about such as biases and AI. Do you have resources that you think are better for those? I've read "Thinking Fast and Slow".

>rumors of Hillary demanding Secret Service agents fuck her
>rumors of Hillary and her aide Huma Abedin being lesbian lovers

Otherwise you’re right. No one questions female politicians on their sex lives. Which is funny, cause females use sex to gain power all thru history (Cleoptra, Catherine the Great of Russia)

I find it odd you try to shift the topic of discussion to more nebulous ground when someone disparages a work very easily isolated and discussed.

I like the fanfic. I don't care to dissect it, it's not important to me. Do you have recommendations for resources on AI and biases?

based and zoomer pilled

I don’t like it. I’m interested in pointing out why it reflects poorly on its author.

I'll bite. So what is it?

I've never read it. Does it answer the questions "Who would win: Harry Potter or some guy with a shotgun?" and "Who would win: The Harry Potter Wizard Squad or a SWAT team?"
Because those are the only questions I'm interested in.

Girlfriend has started slipping into this. I cook batch meals for both of us so she never has to cook through the week. I go to the gym four times a week and study and work (I'm on a degree apprenticeship in chemistry working 4 full days in a lab).

I come home after her and she's sleeping or watching netflix. She moaned at me recently because I said to her I haven't had a lot of time because I had to head out to get more food, and that I need to study. She said I needed to clean up the kitchen which I hadn't used that day.

Some nights she just orders mcdonalds because she doesn't want to eat a batch meal, and then she takes ages to get ready for the gym even when I tell her I'm leaving for it at x O clock.

She wants a 150kg dl at

How long has she been like this? Also what's her current deadlift? 150kg for a 55kg woman is crazy high I think

how about you post something fucking lazy op

Approaching the 8th month I think. Wasn't too bad to start but has obviously gotten worse.

That's what I tell her, while possible it requires hard training and not this self destructive woe is me attitude she has. She currently pulls 110x2 (although claims a 125kg calculated but derived deadlift 1rm are the most inaccurate)