Heathy as fuck

heathy as fuck

Attached: Eatin20Raw20Meat201.jpg (1862x1048, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Carrillo-Bucaram
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like a vulture.

He might aswell be. He also would eat people if given the chance

i dont want to imagine how many parasites this guy has in his colon

Look at this carnivore diet woman.. she's only 32

Attached: 32 ye.jpg (634x695, 89K)

How far back does he think paleo goes?
People had discovered fire when they were ”cavemen” no?

I used to be a sheep like you, but when i started to eating the raw meat i realized eberuytjing was a lie

>Only 32
Looks like 38

Poor bait.

B A L D

He also comes off as a complete nutcase with his Addams Family tier laugh. He doesn't seem to care at all about presenting himself properly.
And then he just stares and is silent for a couple of minutes, looking like he's about to get some kind of anxiety attack before standing up and turning off the camera.

>drops some egg
>"oh fuck my life"
"Fuck my life". That mindset says it all.

Why do people take everything to the extreme nowadays? If you eat a varied, balanced diet including meat, fish, mussels, vegetables, sea vegetables, dairy and fruit then your lifespan will ultimately be limited only by your genetics.

That said, my great grandmother only just died at 96 and all she ate was potato chips. Most of you eating all this fucking raw meat or vegan shit will not live to that age I guarantee it.

She’d be perfect if she wasn’t a vegan. Earthy, fit, gorgeous.. out of all the vegan youtubers she looks the least malnourished. And today she posted a video about being a 32 year old virgin. That shit was hard to watch because she places WAY too much importance on sex. Maybe I’ll go vegan for a little bit and marry her

Attached: D64F94DB-44BC-438E-8E08-0AFD46DA85CA.jpg (750x537, 50K)

>Female
>32
>Virgin
Impossible. There's only a select few women that are still virgins at that age
>Nuns
>Delusional religious women who think they're gonna get married one day
>Mentally insane
>Obese
>"I got myself pounded raw by three black men in Gambia but that was on vacation so it doesn't count"

She's not a nun or very religious considering she's parading herself around like a whore, she's mentally stable enough to do youtube videos and she's obviously not obese. That only leaves one option, doesn't it?

She’s a nun ?

No she's not, the fuck you on about?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Carrillo-Bucaram

>Why do people take everything to the extreme nowadays?
Same reason why alchemists of yore pursued the philosopher's stone or the holy grail. We laugh at them now, but this obsession with "EAT THIS AND NEVER GET CANCER EVER" is the exact same shit.

She's a half latin half arab from traditional catholic background.

You say that like catholics aren't massive whores. They suck dick on saturday, run to confession on sunday and suck dick again on monday. There's a reason why catholic schoolgirls are such a meme/fetish.

>only 32
She would look hot if she were in her 40's, but seeing as she is only slightly older than me, holy fuck she is aging fast. Why is it vegans think their weird skin and rapid aging is a sign of good health?

Jude

When women say "virgin" they mean "benis has never been in this vagina". Anal, oral, manual are all fair game

Alexa, search dietary recommendations based on blood type.

Thats kristina. A fruitarian/raw food vegan. Lmao at people failing for this bait.

She probably is cause she became a raw vegan through john rose's teachings then became popular and left him in the shadows and never recommends people to him. Fuck her.

>carnivore diet
>plate is full of nature's candy

enjoy your brain parasites.

She looks like a 22 year old white women. As soon as a white women exceeds 21 they hit the wall and all look alike untill the next wall (menopause)

>Vegans
>Not looking like ancient artifacts while still alive

Attached: bite size skeleton.jpg (705x500, 93K)

Look at the cope of this shitskin