Why don't you have a gf that loves you for who you are?

Why don't you have a gf that loves you for who you are?

Attached: FB_IMG_1553239400995.jpg (345x2048, 84K)

Why would anyone ever?

Tbh i dont even like myself so i dont expect anyone to actually like me for who i am

Attached: A049F264-5CAC-4F8B-A08F-67B8DF06F895.png (234x215, 20K)

Because loving you for who you are also means loving your desire to self improve and encouraging you to fulfill that desire.

Self improvement is a part of who you are and if it's not then why are you even here?

Attached: why are you here.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Girlfriends are gay.

This is why you don't have a gf, user.
You need to acknowledge that you're sick in the head. You'll find a girl that doesn't mind your self-hatred and support you. Try to hook up with a psych major, they love head cases. And they're also head cases themselves.

redpilled as fuck

Attached: no hetero.jpg (640x960, 57K)

Just what I needed before I go to work, thanks OP

Attached: 1550686796174.jpg (624x480, 40K)

Never improve!

My tour's over. I have been hurt to the point where if I did meet a girl who's into me I wouldn't open my heart to her because I'd be scared of being vulnerable to her stabbing it. I'll automatically build a wall between us so I don't get hurt but in the process I'll keep her away from me. If a girl who could destroy that wall existed than I wouldn't be single anymore

I am a retarded NEET failure

Because I know that no one fucking does. There's no such thing as "Who I am" and there's no such thing as love. If there's no base level of attraction and intelligence, that is, ability to provide, then females will not give you any attention.

I will not love a woman for "Who they are" when they abuse their once beautiful bodies for the sake of pleasure and stimuli. Why would they I? It's simple. Treat your body well. Treat your soul well. Do not expose yourself to weakness for the sake of personal benefit.

Doing this will singlehandedly prevent every single woman from exploiting you ever.

>Because I know that no one fucking does. There's no such thing as "Who I am" and there's no such thing as love. If there's no base level of attraction and intelligence, that is, ability to provide, then females will not give you any attention.
Exactly.
I don't love women unless they're hot.
Women don't love me unless I can offer something of value.
Romantic love is largely a meme, but unconditional love is not.

Yup. Love comes way afterwards, enjoying the legitimate company of a human being. Part of enjoying a human being is enjoying their bodies and having them enjoy your body. One thing that people don't understand is that the body itself is an artform. There is no joy from a body that provides nothing, just like there's no joy in a book or a painting that shows nothing. Are you supposed to enjoy a movie where someone achieves nothing, tells no story and talks about their genetics?

I have but she still helps me reach my goals and dreams and i still want to improve myself because that is what counts
Im still fat and still have a hot loving gf you really just need a good character even if it's fake it will work

Can someone please edit this so that the dude is Jow Forums af?

Just look at any real relationship where a fit guy is with a fit girl

I do, however I want a woman with bigger breasts. So I gotta lift.

>letting a gains goblin win just for some pussy

You can't fool me. There is a difference between accepting someone, and letting someone fester in their mediocrity so you don't look bad standing next to them.

Because complacency is the death of progress.

I'm really not a good fit to be with another person.

the BETA male that drew this needs to forgive his mutha because he has become like a woman.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Why don't you have a gf that loves you for who you are?
Because I don't like me the way I am.