This board has convinced to be a whore and live life on easy mode

This board has convinced to be a whore and live life on easy mode.
>have a feminist mother who says it's womyn and not women.
>have a sissy probably gay or cucked father.
>raised to be a stronk female that need no man.
>mother also spoke against girls like pic related.
It seems easier being like pic related then trying to be equal to men.

Attached: C4okDBD.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

If you want to be a whore I can be your first client. Provided you do not have a penis

You already live on easy mode. Being a whore is just a feature you can use to get more out of betas.

I haven't created my whore persona yet.

Are you a male or female? I fuck plenty of sissies off Grindr that are absolute cock sluts and they give me the best boigasms ever

I'm a female, but that is interesting to know.

Post your moms dirty panties here and timestamps

You should adopt a NEET robot as your bf
I'm willing to volunteer

Curious how well do they suck cock?

I would never have a boiwife but they are 100% devoted to your dick and swallow every time.

I can help you with that too. I am an experienced user of whores.

If I was a female I would do it, robots are just made they can't

My only caveat of this is if you do, realize you do live on easy mode and don't be a dumb feminist who pretends as if women are oppressed at the same time. Take in your beta bux and enjoy your existence

Attached: DsJ0jupVsAAqVtl.jpg (2000x2000, 454K)

How do they dress? I can't really narrow down a fashion theme other than buying off the rack.

I'm not into street whores. Either I go to a brothel or pick them up from a bar they frequent. Dress up nice and classy and go to a hotel bar that is known for being frequented by whores. If you are a young attractive woman dressed nicely and alone Johns will know.

be an internet thot, the clothes are easy. just buy skimpy stuff with bright colors. idk where Belle Delphine or the girls in the Bryan Gozzling "Hookup Hotshot" videos get their stuff but that's a perfect model

I really like Katie from lettering, but the weather where I'm from is unpredictable.

Being a literal whore isn't easy mode, it's just putting things off until you're 35.

Find an awkward engineering student or an ambitious computer science student and marry your way into money, then be a housewife. That's the best way to go if you want an EZ and comfy life as a woman

Don't care about you or your whore mom.

Lots of students are part time whores. Easy money and makes starting your career easier with less debt.

tits or gtfo noww

And somehow women still hold twice as much of student debt as men, they're whores and not even good at it. Maybe this is why women don't contribute any taxes too.

not him but my favorite whore has the grungy skater girl look and it drives me nuts

It's not as easy as you might think to become a succesful e-whore. Like any business, it takes a lot of marketing to get your ewhoring platforms out there, and then you're competing with hundreds of mega-hotties for a finite pool of betabux. Then you have to deal with the constant sexual harassment, weirdos who will stalk you/ask to be a literal prostitute.

That said, if you can make it work, becoming an ewhore and managing your money right will let you live a damn good life till your late twenties, you might even be able to retire in your thirties if you can get really successful and save enough. There's also the love and adoration of all those thirsty betas collectively jacking off an ocean of jizz to you on a daily basis, if you actually care about the validation or arousal factor.

It's a soon to be empty betabux pool so if you still haven't given into being a natural female get in while you can, your replacements are already being shipped.

Meh, lots of guys need that girlfriend dynamic. It's not just about friction on the dick, it's also about a girl you like giving a shit about you.

you will get HPV and then cervical cancer

yea for me it's like 90% gf 10% sex or whatever and no shitass fuckdoll is going to be able to even get to 1% gf capabilities within my lifetime. fuckin dumbass nerds thinking that code is the solution to everything

Alright I've actually been contemplating blowing some money orbiting a whore so I'll do that to help you out

Don't blow money orbiting her. Blow it on fucking her.

you are a woman,you already live Life on Easy
no fuck outta my board

Attached: b83966bb6748027515314d6233b2bad0-sample.jpg (1400x946, 154K)

Well I'd like to fuck a woman but I doubt OP lives near me