Worst Christmas ever

Hi, I'm the user that arguably had the worst Christmas ever and seeing how some people want to keep track of this, I'll dump the continuation, this might possibly be my last thread.
But first off I'll dump what alrerady happened.
>be me
>collegefag
>be forced to celebrate Christmas eve with dormmates
>just want to get it over with
>drink a lot of alcohol to make it worthwhile
>already feel woozy
>Roastie that has been bullying me for the past month keeps refilling my glass
>Christmas party be over and most head back to rooms
>want to go back but too wasted to move
>can't let myself trip all over myself and make a scene
>suddenly Roastie is all in my face
>"user, I'll help you"
>Roastie helps me get to my room
>waster ovgerload
>black out
>be morning
>wake up
>realize I'm in Roasties room
>Roastie is sleeping next to me
>be naked
>ohgodwhathaveIdone.jpg
>get my shit together
>leave

Attached: crai.jpg (800x522, 48K)

After a day in solitude I contemplated actually reporting her, because what she did was pretty fucked up.
>be me
>collegefag
>be early morning
>get myself ready for the big day
>suddenly Roastie rapist at my door
>"user, you didn't come to dinner yesterday, are you sick, did I do something wrong?"
>forget to put my happy face on prior
>eyes are stoic while clenching back teeth
>"user if it's about -that- thing I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..."
>goes on to give a full 5 minute presentation about muh hormones
>actually mildly surprised she came to apologize on her own
>don't have a line prepared for this scenario
>tell her it's fine
>Roastie starts auditioning for an Oscar with her slight teary eyes
>don't feel like looking at her anymore
>tell her I'm busy
>close the door
>contemplate on what I should do

I guess her apology kind of got to me, because in the end I didn't go anywhere, but that doesn't mean I simply forgot what she did to me.
>be me
>collegefag
>decide to let the Roastie rape fly as she did bother to apologize
>be lunchtime
>be hungry as I hadn't eaten anything for a day
>go to kitchen/dinning area to prepare some snacks
>Roastie is there
>happyface drops off face
>"user I made you lunch and coffee and I'm sorry again"
>sit down
>stare at the food as if it might be poisoned
>Roastie is visibly shaken
>remain stoic observing the meal
>here come the teary eyes again
>Roastie runs off to her room
>be pretty hungry
>bet on the chance I'll manage to lock myself in Room before poison takes effect
>eat
>kudos to her food is bretty good or just mega hungry
>go back to room
>lock door

>OP is a fag: The original post

wiII you just fuck off already?

Attached: 1545870411282.jpg (409x409, 90K)

Roastie stayed mostly in her room for 2 days straight, while other dormmates started getting worried about her.
>be me
>collegefag
>Roasie rapist has not been present at dorm dinner for 2 days
>kinda start missing her cooking
>overal pleased she's not bugging me
>other dormmates seem concerned
>be middle of night
>suddenly wake up from banging on my door
>wouldn't you know it's my Roastie rapist
>tears running down her face
>sobbing and all the other things that go along with it
>"user, I can't stand that you hate me, I feel so alone, it hurts so much, can I at least stay with you for one night, I'm so lonely and so sorry."
>don't need her killing herself that will get me in trouble
>swallow the bullet and invite her in
>tell her she's only allowed to sleep next to me, nothing else
>reluctantly agrees
>she squeezes next to me on an already too small bed
>Roastie practically laying on me
>be uncomfortable
>try to sleep anyway
>Roastie's shallow breathing makes it seem like she's gonna drop dead any second
>notice she's burning up/has fever
>don't need her dying right next to me
>try to get up and get her an aspirin
>Roastie tries to stop me
>"user, don't go."
>tell her to calm her tits
>tell her will be right back
>make her take the aspirin
>return to bed
>can't sleep cause too little room
>Roastie is sleeping
>stay up laying in bed for hours cursing at my life
>eventually fall asleep cause exhausted

Let me finish the story first.

>this is an acceptable post on r9k in 2018

Astonishing, go to r/relationships you dumbfuck uninormal. How fucking beta can you be that getting laid while drunk is a bad thing? Not to mention you're a college normal, i hope next time you fall onto concrete and split your normalfaggot skull open you dumb cunt.

And the last part which happened today.
>be me
>collegefag
>sleep in because barely slept all night cause of Roastie freeloader taking up my personal space
>wake up close to lunchtime
>Roastie not in bed anymore
>wish it could all have been a nightmare
>get ready
>go to kitchen to make myself food cause hungry
>Roastie already in kitchen
>she appears in a good mood being all girly and stuff
>tells me she made me lunch
>imagine she raided the fridge and pantry to make so much food
>haven't eaten her cooking in almost 2 days so pretty pleased with the volume
>dig in
>"How do you like it user, I tried my best?"
>be so hungry accidentally slip out her food is the best
>realize I lit a torch under her ass as soon as words left mouth
>regret my choice of words as she starts giggling
>fill face witzh more food to prevent saying other stupid things
>Roastie goes to make coffee
>suddenly Roasties close female friends arrive
>they all meet in kitchen
>suddenly all of them start squeeling like typical school bitches
>get coffee
>Flock of concentrated roast run to Roastie's room giggling and squeeling
>finish coffee and head back to own room
>let out a sigh of relief as this horrible experience seems to be finally over
Hopefully I can put this all behind me now

Na, we're good on the stories mate

Attached: 1543077022319.png (615x624, 20K)

It felt bad, she abused my trust and my body. She lied to me.

Get your testosterone levels check, then get the fuck off of this board you FUCKING N O R M A L F A G G O T .

Attached: NPC.png (430x441, 86K)

Why is it considered normal to want to fuck everything that moves?
Also, I didn't want anything with her because I like a different girl.

Is ok user, you truly were raped. Good on you for not ruining this girls life she obviously meant no harm.

OP should stop complaining, unless the girl was ugly.

You were raped. Now go post this on reddit and stir up some sympathy and redpill the retarded reddit crowd on the true nature of women.

Attached: 1474075814888.jpg (750x724, 101K)

>girl rapes OP
>"she meant no harm dude"
wat, could you say the same if it was an OP girl and a guy rapist?

No because you're both idiots. Getting drunk and banging is not rape.

She's an 8/10, but that doesn't mean I should automatically want her, I like a different girl.

I didn't thrust in her once, she promised to take me to my room, not hers and fuck me while my head was spinning.

>every post starts with "be me, collegefag"
>around 20 years old and upset he had sex while blacked out with a girl he "doesnt like"
>"shes a roastie im a robot, hurr durr"
>actually just the worst normal fag story of all time

I hate pewdiepie for making these faggots think that this is what r9k is for, it hurts

Yes. Ostensibly she was wrong but it's inferrable from her reaction that she didn't think user would have a problem. Unless she was a psychotic-level manipulator which is unlikely. Roasties generally aren't that smart.

If the roles were reversed a man should also not face life in prison for such an inconsequential mistake
>b-but user was violated!
Unless there was deep-cutting psychological damage, if user decides not to go after it then it's probably worth letting stacy get off the hook

SHUT THE FUCK UP NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ORIGINAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: gay.png (781x750, 1.11M)

>fuck me while my head was spinning.
>head was spinning
>Where am I what is this? I'm a child who can't think anymore
You're an idiot, this is the problem.

I'm a confirmed autist, I need to run over 9000 simulations before stepping outside, it's very draining. Also I want a different girl, an AZN qtpi

It's not about letting her off the hook or not, I don't want her and she shouldn't have raped me and then be confused why I feel offended by her existing.

You weren't raped you fucking norman.

Everything was a blur user, it's very likely she put something in my drink.

Just because you wouldn't mind getting fucked against your will doesn't mean that goes for everyone.

>drinking alcohol
>ever
You made your bed, now sleep in it fucker.

>ywn have an irresistible hot boy spend the night with you and take care of you even tho he doesn't like you
This is not fair, I wish I was that Roastie

So you're a homosexual. Poor girl. I bet she thought she was raping a real man and instead she got a faggot.

>I was so drunk I can't remember a single thing, everything was a blur
>my will was still in tact though
Cmon Charles, think for a moment.

didn't fuck cause wanted a different girl? you sir are an idiot, you're probably not getting that girl anyways

Obviously this user has never been drugged

Nope and neither was this norman, he was just drunk and he's being a baby because he banged a roastie.

Stop being so motherfuckin' gay, man.

Attached: 5A27F8DF-FC87-4DEB-8ADB-A3629EE7209A.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

I wouldn't want to fuck her either way, she's been orbiting me for a solid month. I didn't want her then and it should have been obvious to her by now.
I don't want relationships with dormmates.

Again, for the thousanth time, she fucked me, I literally didn't do anything and I didn't want to.

you fucked her though, by your own story. she could just as easily say she got to drunk to remember.

Shut up, faggot. You're the reason why hot girls are afraid of raping robots. You deserve to die.

I only remember me laying on the bed and her playing cowboy, then darkness. She used me like a human dildo.

Don't kid yourself user, no one wants to rape you, they just want Chadbot OP.

I wish they didn't tho, getting raped doesn't feel good.

yeah but you apparently fucked her bro. i've regretted shit that i've said and done during sex.

regretted stuff i've said and done while drunk*

I didn't want it before, I didn't want it during, I didn't want it after, I just laid there not knowiung up from south. It didn't feel good.

yeah i know that feel. i've gotten drunk and did dumb shit

Cept I didn't do shit, did you get promised to be taken to your room but taken to hers instead?

OP use her as a practice gf and as a signal you're dateable to the girl you like. Just keep her around and make sure your crush knows that you two are dating, if you talk to your crush already maybe ask her for advice at some point. Then in a few months break up with her and make a run at your crush.

My dream is being raped by a roastie.
Damn, user, you're so lucky

Attached: 1543169397341.jpg (339x338, 11K)

I had girlfriends and sex before, I don't need her, her cooking is great, but she's not worth slithering all around me. When I come back to my dorm I want peace and rest, not more responsibilities.

Then tell her that you don't hate her, although you would be better off if you two didn't interact with each other or made the least interactions possible

you did do it though. you just wouldn't do it if you werent drunk

She clearly really likes you, just get minorly abusive and make her sit quietly in your room. Girls do exactly what you tell them if you be assertive. Make sure you give her small rewards when she does what you say, like telling her that her cooking is good or just sex.

Even if it's your dream, let me tell you, it doesn't feel good, you feel like you got abused, violated, submitted to the will of another and left feeling less than you are.

I kept brushing her off for an entire month, she just keeps coming back. Also did you read my greentext? At this point she's threatening to hurt herself if I'm not nice to her. But I hope after today, she gets over it.

Again, I didn't -do- a thing. If a girl got abused while drunk did she want the guy, no. So why is it different for me. I felt violated and taken advantage of. I didn't want to fuck her even when drunk.

I like a different girl, I don't want my Roastie rapist.

I don't blame the Roastie, I want to rape OP too.

Well, I guess my suggestion is to make yourself as uninteresting as possible and pray she gets bored of you and fucks off

I tried that for a solid month, she keeps being pushy, as you can see what it escalated to. She lures me out with food, otherwise I'd just stay in my room all the time.

Welp i'm out of ideas, good luck user

Still, thanks for your understanding, maybe I'll figure something out, hopefully she'll stop now by herself.

why the fuck you sound like a anime protagonist?

>anime protagonist
What did user mean by this?

OP should be happy a female even looks at him.

>thinks girls want to rape him
top kek

>being this new
oh user

Honest question, how do I sound like an anime protagonist? Because I don't want every female that throws herself at me, why should I?

I always wanted a bf like OP, does OP have any means of contact?

Sorry, I'm not interested in dudes

men cannot get raped by women, especially if it was a literal fucking attractive roastie you zero test cuckold
seriously get the fuck off Jow Forums forever with your humblebragging you dumb faggot

I genuinely feel bad for the girl, and I despise roasties. She thought she was going to bone a regular non-autistic moderately attractive guy, instead she got some whiny literal homosexual beta with dangerously low testosterone levels. That's just sad.

Why do you retards keep replying to this autist?? Fuck off!

Attached: 1545861874425.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Thanks for the bump lel

Even if she is an 8/10, I want my AZN qtpi and no one else, why should I settle for less if I have the option? Let's say a 4/10 offers herself to you, but you have a clear chance with a 7/10, do you go with the 4 because
>hurrdurr my dick

I saged it you fucking retarded redditor

I don't understand why some Anons get so triggered over my story, hide it if you don't like it.

Because you've taken up like 4 days with this shit, we get it, now move it

my dad tried to kill himself on christmas eve yet you dont see me greentexting 400 lines of bullshit no one cares about to try and score pity points

I've posted this topic for the past month, she kept swooshing all over me till she eventually raped me. I wouldn't really go as far as to describe it in such details but some anons wanted to follow the story and I guess it helps me cope with the bad experience. Give me a break, I'm an autist, this isn't easy for me either.

You're free to greentext your story here if it helps you user, I don't mind.

Just report her to the police for rape. I don't even care if this is good advice. This thread is shite. Kill yourself you fag

Calm down friend it's Christmas after all.

Absolutely genuinely legitimately kill yourself mate.

Can you at least give me the reason why? It didn't feel good.

Go away you desperate, desperate, attention starved fuck.

STOP making threads.

Some anons wanted to keep track of the story, piss off if you don't like it. No one is keeping you here.

Edgy.

Just stop replying. This is your chance to salvage a sliver of dignity. Just stop replying. Close the thread and move on like an adult.

you had sex with her though. regretting doesn't change -a- thing

>Just stop replying
no u

>Jow Forums
>dignity
We're way past thatt point user.

>>Just stop replying
>no u

NO U

It didn't feel good, does that not matter or what? I hated it.

You left out the most important detail.
Is she ugly?

i do stuff i hate when drunk too lol

I mentioned this in the thread, she's 8/10, but I don't want relationships with dormmates and I like a different girl.

Do other people make you do things you hate tho?

Hey user, glad you made another thread with updates. I talked to you for a little bit in the last one. It sounds like her and her roastie friends were giggling because they think you like her back now, which will make your problems worse.