The Beginning

That's it, Jow Forums. I'M DOING IT!

I am going to be the biggest, leanest Jow Forumsizen ever. I'm going to transform my body and my life through my sheer willpower, healthier eating, and lifting a metric fucktonne of weight. I'm sick of seeing massive, shredded people here giving advice or shitposting with no inclination of how they did it besides antique infographics and other sites stickies. I am going to trip so you can join me on my journey or at the very least bring some transparency to this board and if you don't like it then you can bite my oversized ass.

Starting Stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 260lbs
BF: 35%(estimated)

I am going to make it
We are all going to make it.

Attached: IMG_20190322_192638.jpg (2398x3582, 1.6M)

Attached: IMG_20190322_192235.jpg (2169x3275, 1.35M)

Gl, why did you only pierce one nipple

ah the good old "asking for congratulations without doing literally anything so your brain can feel good and you can get back on the couch"

Download my Fitnesspal premium, count your calories while being in a deficit. Stay off the sugar, eat cleaner ever week.
Download Runtastic, and go on a daily walk to burn fat.
Tracking progress is necessary for consistency.

Come back to us when you lost 45lbs. You can't work with weights now as you are obese, lack mobility, cardio and coordination.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-191525~2.png (720x933, 691K)

Updooted. OP, please actually accomplish something before attention whoring.

I did it on a whim one day, and now despite regretting it, I can't take it out because the hole fills with this sort of pus. It reminds me of when you see people squeeze sebum out of their nose and I'm constantly squeezing it out. So it's easier to just leave it in.

I can appreciate that's what you think, but I plan on a total transformation of my mindset and body. You can take me at my word or not, you can even screencap this thread and rub it in my face if I fail. All I want to do is try my absolute best to be my absolute best, period. I will do whatever it takes.

2 things:
Did you get the nipple piercing as a fat man or slim man?
Whatever you do don't skip cardio. You should do 30mins on the threadmill EVERY SINGLE TIME you go to the gym (start by walking fast obviously, not jogging. But eventually upgrade to jogging)

I'm off sugar a week now, low carb and high protein. I went with Fat Secret and Strong as my apps, and have started walking today. I will post whenever, but I will make sure to make a thread when down 45lbs so you can see how serious I am.

Ah yes the “declare your goal so you can feel the joy as if you obtained it” which then satisfies your weak faggot ass so you can go back to being a fat loser which is all you have a track record of being.

Just leave.

I've always been fat, and I plan on doing at least an hour on the exercise bike (HIIT) every day.

Post body or shut up. I will take advice no matter how brutal but not if it's from someone who doesn't practice what they preach.

>exercise bike

Threadmill is much better, especially when you're able to jog. Also one hour is too much for now imo

Okay, keep.it to half an hour so I don't burn out. I heard exercise bike was better for joints (ankles). You still recommend treadmill? I'll try and find one.

Well exercise bike is indeed better for joints, but then again you're 6'1 260lbs, not some 500lbs blob. You'd be fine on a threadmill, again start by walking fast (protip: if your hands are not dripping with sweat after 15-20mins, you're not trying hard enough). Personally I like to listen to house music because the bpm of the music matches my foosteps when I'm walking at 4.5mph. It motivates me because it feels like I'm "dancing" instead of brainlessly walking on a threadmill like some rodent on his wheel. You can obviously raise the elevation for more effort.
The reason why I feel threadmills are the best is because they work a lot of stabilizer muscles (such as your abs)

PS: if you're going homerace, I wouldnt recommend purchasing any machine whatsoever and to simply walk/jog outside. The reason being that "cheap" machines that cost a few hundreds are built cheap and overall really bad. The legit machines they have at regular gyms all cost $1500 and above

Upvoted. Freaking made my day, so epic. You inspire me to get off my couch OP. Win.

i bet all my internets that we wont see you ever again

I'll take that bet.

Appreciate at the input, mate. I'll jog outside and alternate it with the exercise bike. Make sure I break a sweat. Best of both worlds that way.

>the faggot actually pierces his nipple
That aside, I hope to see a better version of you in a few months.
We're all gonna make it.

I have on question.
Nipple ring, fucking seriously?

Take this personal blog shit somewhere else, nobody here gives a shit about your “progress”. You’ll give up after a month after you realize lifting is a commitment.

>I am going to trip
please don’t

>bring some transparency to this board
Do you think you are on reddit, faggot? The whole point of Jow Forums is anonymity. If we weren’t anonymous, everyone would be attention whoring like on reddit (the way you are doing now).

That's the spirit OP

Let's do this

Oh wow another faggot with an inflated ego thinking he’s gods gift. I hope you crash and fail you fat sack of shit. Learn some fucking humility instead of parading around LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME you blogging fat fucking faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about you but you still have the audacity to make a grande blog post about how great you’ll be. Woman minded fucking silly retard EVERYONE LOOK WHAT IM GOING TO DO! People who really get shit done don’t need validation for doing something. God the type of person you are really fucking pisses me off. I bet you’re one of those cunts who doesn’t stop talking. Nipple piercings? These are the likes of fucking subhumans I’m posting with? I’ve outgrown this gay shit
Do you think anybody gives a dusty fuck about newfag #962719 saying he wants to rule the fucking world oh fuck of you fucking virgin annoying rat cunt

Best of luck OP, dont be a tripfag tho

Thanks mate, I explained the nipple above. I hate it too.

In regards to tripping, like I said bite my oversized ass. By transparency, what I mean is that you only ever see this end of events and a petering out of effort and commitment, or the other end of events with no idea of the middle path - so much so that it almost seems like there are out of shape Jow Forumsizens, huge, shredded Jow Forumsizens but there are no in between. I intend to be proof that you can go from a fat fuck DYEL into full beast mode and if that makes you have me so be it. You can just hide my threads.

Post body or shut up. I pity your attitude to life. Don't be so angry.

Thanks, mate. Still gonna trip.

Exactly. This squeezer will lose interest in a week and be back to playing wow 18 hours a day

Nasty

congrats on your accomblishments op

BASED. YOU GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

Attached: 1553149452347.jpg (318x288, 91K)

If you are trying to do high protein for fat loss, I wouldn't take weightlifting too seriously. You can puddle with it, get the form down, make sure you go on the days selected, get a routine. But anything that puts you in ketosis is going to leave you a little tired around 6pm, making it hard to drag your ass to the gym.

I'd either focus on weight loss or muscle gain. If you are doing fat loss, do the couch to 5 k app while walking outside or the tread mill at the gym. Also make sure you eat enough fat to run your brain while keeping your sugar and starch total under 20 grams. You should lose 3 lbs a week.

Doing muscle gain, make sure to get 1.2 grams of protien per lean muscle mass per day. And try to not eat way above maintenance otherwise you'll put the weight back on.

Anyway, good luck. I've been there. Went from 226 to 169. The big thing isnt really about will power. Its planning ahead and avoiding triggers for bad habits like getting all the junk food out of your house. Or setting gym clothes the night before. Read the power of habit if you want to learn how to reprogram bad habits. There is an audio book too if reading isnt your thing.

>healthier eating,
all u gotta do is stop eating fat and You'll make it. eat wet fibrous carbs with vegetables and plenty of spices to make them taste good.

Post pics or shut up. It's easy to hate when other people try.

Haven't made any yet.

Thanks for the support, mate.

Really appreciate the advice, mate. Will definitely check out that book.

I'd like to say to all the haters in this thread, if you're right and I fail I'll still run this trip and you can laugh at me and give me shit for the rest of my Jow Forums life.

But if I'm right, and I know I am - In a year or so when I'm moving steadily closer to the best version of myself and I post - I put the onus on you. Do the same, push yourself. Be your best you.

Listen here faggot, we are all here because we personally had a moment in our lives where we wanted to change. We didn’t make a fucking blog post about it. You have the mentality that you are some sort of important protagonist, when really you are just another fucking loser who will quit after a month. You want us to praise you for DECIDING to lift when we all lift daily, fuck off with that. You want praise for doing absolutely nothing at all, like a fucking child. If you want us to respect you turn off the trip and lurk for a few months while lifting. Then make this thread when you actually have progress.

faggot

This.
>I can't take it out because the hole fills with this sort of pus.
>I'm constantly squeezing it out.
>So it's easier to just leave it in.
>but I plan on a total transformation of my mindset and body.
These lines say enough about your ''mindset'' and ''plans'', fucking pathetic.

i will literally never hear of you ever again after this thread.

also the attitude you have towards this is the most ngmi shit ive read since new years

good luck fatty i started at 280 6'1 and currently sitting at 205 after months of intermittent & prolonged fasting and lots of lifting

we're all gonna make it

Get the fuck off of Jow Forums you fat piece of shit nobody cares about your non-progress. Ex-fat shits like me who were serious about losing weight didn't go about looking for external validation before any work had been done

Sage

Good luck op but stick to /fat/ or /fast/ until you're fit okay?

jesus christ this fucking loser