Fun

Is lifting supposed to be enjoyable?

I've been at this for 3 months and I hate this shit, the movements are boring and repetitive but anything more complex and I risk snapping my shit up.
It doesn't "energise" me, all I feel is more lethargic and tired.
I need to spend ages cooking and stuffing my face daily or I stall.
I'm not even doing it for girls, only because I'm afraid of aging.

I've tried other activities (Jogging, rowing) and it's the same deal (except with less stall since it's cardio), same lethargy and energy drain.

Attached: 1553017274632.jpg (1280x1818, 425K)

I think you're just an extremely lazy faggot looking for a easy way out or an excuse.

might as well kill yourself if physical activity doesn't improve your life in every way

or go to a doctor and find out what the fuck is wrong with you

2 months here, some days I just feel like not going, but I force myself and I feel amazing after the workout.
I found something that I love more than vidya. Find yourself a friend and go with him if you hate going alone

try a sport instead then.

Yeah working out can definitely boring but it's not the only way to get fit. Try playing sports, join some clubs or recreational teams, get your own outdoor basketball net, etc. If you don't like that either then you're just a sub human fat fuck.

It's not the greatest thing ever, but if you're feeling this tired/lethargic, there's something wrong, probably with your diet. Maybe not enough salt/electrolytes?

>and I feel amazing after the workout.
that's the thing, I just feel more tired after it
the only reason I stuck to it was because I wanted to get rid of this lethargy that's been killing me
If it's only making it worse then I must be doing SOMETHING wrong
>doctor
useless, all I get is "stress, sleep, diet" and all the other bs they spout when they don't know what to say
>sub human fat fuck
skeleton in recovery, actually

Attached: Tibetian_skeleton_dancers_2.jpg (1400x904, 161K)

it took me a year at least to start enjoying it. i hated it until then and felt like a chore

listen to some heavy epic shit about smiting your enemies or whatever while you lift ... but really, you probably have chronic fatigue. Your adrenals are likely totally drained and your thyroid could also be fucked. If you see a doc, make sure they specialize in this king of thing. Or look up some reputable holistic shit online. I would recommend approaching it as a dietary issue. Don't just take some proscribed amphetamines. They'll fuck you up in the long run. But if you don't plan on sticking around for too much longer, speed the fuck up and burn on that shit until your literally ashes. Good luck

Attached: a1697428062_16.jpg (700x700, 96K)

nofap will give you energy. Also, if the movements are boring have tried introducing more compound movements into your routine

for me it was a bit different. The first 2-3 years were enjoyable and afterwards its just an annoying habit that you have to keep doing like brushing teeth. Dunno bro, try to listen to audiobooks or a nice music playlist while working out. Thats what helps me a bit. In the end its worth it in terms of health and looks

If it's boring, you're not challenging yourself enough. If it's too hard, you're a bitch. Also, try going with a friend or two. There is always a social aspect to the gym, no matter what the rain men on this site tell you.

>useless, all I get is "stress, sleep, diet" and all the other bs they spout when they don't know what to say
well, is your sleep enough? your diet good? your enviroment? i mean if you are living off microwaved poptarts and cum i doubt that your mood is gonna be that great

I agree, it's boring as hell. Join a martial art. Still have to lift but I only do it once a week now and I'm in great shape.

Interestingly, that is not a painting but rather a colorized photo from Tibet

Attached: th.jpg (474x686, 59K)

Here's another version of the pic, but I don't think it captures the intensity of the scene as well as the OP

Attached: 383b40c4db30f8d07a3b9da8e162f21b--old-photos-editorial-photography.jpg (736x1060, 154K)

Obviously those aspects of his life are all terrible hence why he is so negative and unsuccessful.

It's hardly like he is showing his great body but us bored. He looks like shit and sounds like shit.

Get your hormones checked and after that get your psychological status checked while remaining reasonably critical of your psychologists diagnosis because they're the biggest pharma puppets to have ever existed but there might be some truth to what they'll say

You haven't told us what you are doing and eating , since you are skelly you might be over doing it with food or just how much you work out since your body isn't going to be in a good ways for a while

Do you do any drugs and do you fap?
I smoke weed every day, and if I have too much during the day before my workout then I'll feel pretty lethargic towards anything other than eating and playing games. My remedy for that is that I'm not allowed to smoke til after my daily workout.
And for me, I have fuck tons more energy at the gym if I don't fap. And it seems like the longer I go without fapping, the more energy I have during the workouts.

Any idea when these pics were from? 1939 German expedition?

Or smoke less. Smoke a whole bowl, and of course you want to sit around. Try using a one-hitter, and you can still have enough giveafucks to do something.
Had a nice Sunday last week, ate breakfast, had a hit, went on 2.5 mile walk. Really feels good man.

Bad assumption but understandable
I eat pretty healthy and am a decent cook, eggs, chicken, rice, olives, (frozen) fish, nuts everyday and I log stuff to make sure I reach macros.
Haven't eaten out in more than a year since it's just unhealthy, tastes like ass, and is expensive.
Had a blood test done some ages ago, test was unusually low for someone my age (~450 of whatever unit), VitD was low but I've been supplementing that
No drugs, but I do fap like once a week.
Should be easy enough to find user, Joseph Rock is the photographer

Attached: 245491.jpg (800x588, 172K)

>test was low
Nigger there you have your answer get that adressed. You might be able to blast unpunished if your doctor gets you on trt

you still arent saying what you are doing tho, if you hate lifintg and are forcing your self to do a powerlifting routine and eat 3000 cal a day of course you have 0 motivation and hate everything, Maybe you are just doing light machine circuts and eating 1800 cal we dont know because you arent saying anything really.

Thanks user. Wasn’t on the expedition I was thinking of, but you gave me a cool point to start reading.

Do a different sport then. As long as you're moving your entire body you will look good. Look up what different body types sports give you and choose one you want to look like. I recommend rock climbing. Sexy as fuck to women and natural looking muscles. Exercises the brain and body. Avoid yoga and bike riding. Yoga is rated the least attractive. No bike because no one wants to fuck a ostrich shaped human with massive thighs and thin arms.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

You need to modify your routine. Do you go until failure?

I like it much more than cardio. I also prefer high intensity short sessions over longer sets.

Uhm. nofap for sure if you aren't doing that already.

have you seen a doctor you could have a disorder or a hormone/metabolic issue if you're having issues with lethargy.

Quit weed + booze too.

Things that have worked for me, in no particular order:
nofap
Honey
Steak
Lots of water
Electrolytes
Creatine
Caffeine + l-theanine

I think it should.
If you don't want to just lift a bit like 30min to not break the habbit. Most time when I half assed a few days my motivation comes back and I feel awesome after my 2 hours full body workout again.
The only reason I haven't stopped lifting is that haven't let it becoming a curse.

Are you actually getting enough sleep and eating enough?
Sounds like you arent