I want to suck a huge smelly robot dingdong right now

I want to suck a huge smelly robot dingdong right now

Attached: 1546071851695.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJINv6ffO00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah? Well I wanna go down on your lady parts until you orgasm! How do you like that!?

you are in error

Surely you are not a man with the desire to suck a robotic phallus, that's retarded.

coming into a thread to passive-aggressively make it what you want is retarded

no one likes this shit. sure, it's smarter than frogs, but it's still bitchmode.

a bunch of poser leeches on twitter got ahold of some Jow Forums memes, whatever, but the people who saw them came here and are trying to turn this board into a copy of its own knockoff, and that's retarded. you shouldn't contribute to that

You came onto a bord and made it what you wanted fag.

This post I'd not fucking random or original.
Fuck off back to LGBT.

the level of butthurt in this post is amazing

>I'd

i've got you so flustered that you're making typos and i'm not even trying to get heavy with you

look, even if you don't care about seniority/"preserving the culture"/whatever, it's still retarded. twitter fags use Jow Forums shit but they're on twitter because their discussion is optimal for that platform. trying to force Jow Forums to be disgruntled mildly mentally ill frog person twitter is killing the goose that lays the golden eggs

>I want so suck dick
>YAY ME! ;')
>I want to lick pussy
>FUCK YOU RACIST BIGGOT SEXIST CULTURE DESTROYING...WHITE MALE

yeah but you know that's not what the OP meant

I'm on a phone, autocorrect gets a little autistic when you're on Jow Forums for too long.

What I'm fucked off about is there's literally bords filled with people who want to talk to you about being gay, doing gay things, and want to be gay with you. This bord is for original content and being the 500th person to make a gay thread saying "I want to suck dick." Is not only not original it's really annoying. Go be gay in the several gay bords.

typical butthurt lefty roastie crying cause she can't control everyone in the thread

telling people that their topic of choice has been ad-hoc reshuffled to a different imagereddit because you don't like it is hotpocket tier

like there's people who've been here since before the deletion. a fucking decade. you really think "no, leave because you bore me" is going to do anything there.

If you're not original on a bord thats supposed to foster originality you there for some other reason whatever it is.

For you I don't know exactly what you get out of this type of thing. Maybe flirtation or something other dumb shit. But the bottom line is if you're producing gay threads for the purposes of them being gay go to they gay bord.

Obviously I dont control you but you're being impractical and ignorant and it annoys everyone else.

don't hide behind "originality". come at me like a man or sit the fuck down.

>[topic] belongs on [topic board]
no, this is retarded and it's why /b/ is bland now. remember "lithursdays"? i wish i could give you a source on this that's not a cancerous wiki, but once upon a time, people shared books on /b/ in a kind of weekly general (no one knew the word "general" at the time). then /lit/ got made and everyone went to /lit/. now /lit/ is a pretentious mostly dead circlejerk and /b/ is illiterate. point being, "[topic] belongs on [topic board]" kills general boards and spawns stillbirths.

if your problem is just with gays, though, and the cataloging shit is a tool you're using to get at it, you should probably stop.

>Dont hide behind Originality
You think that's what I'm doing?
You think I give a shit about you being gay?

Its literally quite the opposite i dont hate gay people, i hate fags. And you sir are a fag, being gay is literally an important part of your personality to you, so much so that you actually fucking think that because i dont like you it must be because I hate gay people. Not true the problem that you're not getting is I dont give a fuck about gay things, and haventing to shift through shit I dont give a fuck about is what makes me hate you. You're egotistical like we all naturally are, but you're type really fucking have it bad. You people constantly annoy the shit out of us only talking the same dumb shit that we dont care about. And when we voice our growing decent you fucking have the audacity to say it our fucking problem. If you want to be gay and post unoriginal repetitive annoying shit about being gay there's /gay/. And reducing the amount of repetitive shit is what this bord was originally designed for.

You said "come at me like a man..." well I did because I dont have a problem with your sexuality, I have a fucking problem with you as a person.

You're a fucking idiot
It's literally why /soc/, /lit/, /sci/, /mlp/, and /trash/ exist.
You dumb, piece of shit, fucking turd idiot doodoohead.

Mine is smol and smells like flower and fruit! UwU
But I don't let anyone succ it, because I want to protecc its innocence! :3 ^w^

I don't know what I read this post, but please kill yourself immediately

i also want to suck dick but gayism is illegal in my country..

Attached: wklcup.png (167x163, 59K)

Thrown off the roof by religious police or shot on site by the true peoples republic kind of illigal?

more like getting lynched and stoned by the major populace

poor nigganon

>nigganon
i'm white though.. that's just how savage people in here will get when they find out someone's gay

but slavs aren't white though

Ah a man of the sands, dont you think it's amazing how LGBT people in western society's are advocating for that kind of culture lol?

i mentioned /lit/

>You people constantly annoy the shit out of us only talking the same dumb shit that we dont care about
yeah but man that's the price you pay for not being on reddit or something

your problem is you can't filter out the shit you don't care about, right? you want everything in a certain category pushed off into its own category-board, right? but somebody already had that idea and they made reddit.

this problem you've stumbled across is actually incredibly hard and probably unsolvable without killing the site. i've shitposted a ton about it but it's hard as fuck.

And applying your gay logic, /mlp/ posters are okay everywhere.
I dare someone to post some ponies. I haven't seen Lee in a while.

You posted my waifu.
Do you want to be friends on discord? I can help relieve your gay urges.

mlp having their own board means their culture will exist forever. do you have a problem with that

You're still not completely understanding what trying to tell you. This bord can have gay things on it it can literally have anything on it as long as its original. But you're post isnt, and as a consequence it will truly ruin what the bord is about. I dont mind creative gay discussion meaning to talk about something other than flirting and posting gay images or whatever but essentially saying "I like dicks, I wish I could suck them" is very unoriginal and dumb and doesn't convay a purpose outside of what /gay/ is ment for.

it's relatively original

i mean "tfw no gf" has been the same for decades and no one complains about that except for obvious trolls

That's fine. THEY stay on their board.

You think I dont want to get rid of those as well?

What kind of strawman have you built of me?

it also means that every jackass with an axe to grind now thinks that they can get whatever they hate banned

what the fuck? really?

if you want to get both gayness and loneliness off r9k, i have no idea what to tell you. you're fucked man

Well fuck you either way. If it's your entitlement to be a gay faggot where you're not wanted, it's everyone else's to tell you to fuck off.

>you're not wanted

don't do that. you mean "where I don't want you" but you're trying to draw on infinite imaginary reinforcements, like how journalists write shit like IT'S ACCEPTED THAT CREEPINESS IS A PROBLEM IN THE MCDONALDS FANDOM

who? who accepts this? they use the passive voice so they can make their opinions into the laws of fucking physics. don't do that shit.

You haven't been talking to just one person. WE don't want you here.

Not loneliness, uncreative posts. You can talk about whatever as long as its relatively creative. I'm ok with tfw no ____ girlfriend posts as long as they spark some kind of comedy or discussion. If you made a post like "mfw no big titty goth gf." I would be annoyed because of how average and predictable that is.

Ironically I think me bitching about your post has made it more intresting than it originally was.

>mfw no big titty goth gf.

Attached: Bill Clinton aging at hihg incredible speed.jpg (716x768, 77K)

there's only two people on Jow Forums: you, and me

when you understand the truth of this, you will be enlightened

well fuck off so that I can talk to myself gaywad

>talking to yourself
lmao schizo

Is that supposed to be a dig at my mental health?
Coming from the guy whose sexual fetish involves some dude inevitably getting poop on his dick?

I will find a way to bury you, you sarcastic incel.

it's a joke
talking to yourself, schizo, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJINv6ffO00

>You posted my waifu.
she was my waifu at some point too.. i still have all the pics of her i collected for a while but then i just fell out of the habit of collecting photos. maybe we can be friends, idk, i don't usually post my discord in public sorry

Attached: __patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_nada_haruka__ab219b1a29151c52f5ceb6c780c1a6d7.jpg (2157x2188, 835K)

Alright I laughed all is forgiven.

I guess I don't understand where this is coming from.

can i post my discord for you then? Patchouli#4117
I hope youll add me. This is my first account in a year

There is literally nothing wrong with guys helping each other out and sucking cocks

i guess im not getting added then
feels bad