Have you ever been cyberbullied, robots?

Have you ever been cyberbullied, robots?

Attached: sketch-1546118562512.png (1491x1080, 903K)

No, because cyber"bullying" stops as soon as you close your browser. Real bullying is much worse.

I get cyberbullied everytime I come here

No

I'M THE BULLY

yeah one time I added a girl from here and she said I'm a freak, sociopath, sadistic, retard, no personality aside from flaws, most autistic person she's ever met, schizophrenic, etc and blocked me. I mostly just thought it was funny and tried to re-add her on several accounts but she never accepted

Attached: IMG_9247.png (666x666, 122K)

No, unless a few comments I received on Jow Forums count.

Not this shit meme again.

Sorry to hear that, user.

literally, just look away

I don't know how you can say something like that when people use the Internet for everything now. It affects your real life too

kid I was beat up every single day during all of high school you can deal with a few mean words on the interwebs

I was bullied irl too, what do I win? That's not the point

why did she think you're a sadistic sociopath?

>implying getting beat up is a big deal
your fault you were too stupid to not be weak

Its not actual bullying if you dont know the person irl

No? How the fuck do you even get cyberbullied without being an absolute idiot? To even get seriously cyberbullied you would have to put your whole life on the internet, which is dumb to do from the beginning. Then there's also the fact that you have to be such a complete retard drooling retard to gain the attention of more than one or two people calling you stupid on the internet. To be honest if you get cyberbullied you probably completely deserve it.

>parents film you and plaster it all over their facebook
that's how

first post best post.
man the fuck up you pussy.

IDk I guess cuz i displayed little emotion and i said some edgy shit like I wouldn't care if my family died and I always tried to manipulate her into liking me and one time i said i was only using her for validation

sounds like you deserved it then.

Cyberbullying isnt real, you are just a faggot who belongs with jannies

By you guys, everyday.

been bullied really, cyber bullying is a meme.
People who do not want to be ciber-bullied, just to not give their phone number or not go to social network, or just stop going on internet.

Just like you can stop getting bullied IRL by simply staying in your home all the time.

its impossible to be cyberbullied. if you claim youve ever gotten cyberbullied youre a subhuman that doesnt deserve to live and a faggot liar

man up faggot.
I am sur most people which say they are suffering from "ciber bullying" are roastie which try to have the most victim point possible.

Yes and no, you could live and have a descent life without going to social network.
More hard if you stay at home all the time.

cyber bullying is a literal fucking meme.
I got bullied by some chavs/thots in highschool so i called one of the thots a bitch and logged into her school account and deleted all her photography work.

I'm not a roastie but when I was I'm high school some kid messaged me on facebook and said he was going to stab me and kill me when he sees me. One of the main reasons I stopped going to school and became a neet

No such thing. You don't have to be on social media or any of that shit and if it makes you unhappy just fucking delete the profile. It's not fucking complicated.

literally subhuman beta scum. at least we know you belong here.

:( Idk I wanted to be really nice to her and make her my gf but the internet taught me that girls resent you if you're nice to them so I acted like an piece of shit cuz I thought it would make her happy. I guess ur right though I deserved it

Attached: IMG_9251.jpg (680x673, 36K)

Most people HAVE to go to school or work. Nobody's forcing either of us to use Instagram and I browse this fucking site all on my own.

bic relateb

Attached: tylrcb.png (480x314, 42K)

Never been bullied at all despite being prime bullying material. Kind of hard to bully someone who doesn't care about what people think of them or the things they love.

Bullying consists entirely of making fun of someone or making fun of what someone is doing to get the attention from others that mommy and daddy never gave them.

When someone did that, I either agreed with their criticisms of me or the thing that I was doing because I know better than anyone how I'm fucked up and I'm not some braindead fanatic for anything (be obsessed but never be a fan of anything) so even if I love it I'm not above criticizing it myself (if you love something/someone you want it to get better so you HAVE to criticize the fuck out of it) and thus ignored them or I thought they were an idiot and thus ignored them. I didn't even need to be taught this, it was instinctual to do so.

And getting attention from others for bullying me wasn't an option either because, much like my grandfather, the overwhelming majority of animals like me and humans are no exception so the couple times someone tried they just thought them an asshole and that's not the attention they wanted.

Do zoomers get all their life advice from Illiterate niggers?

Zoomer here
No

I spent 80% of my free time during the 2017-2018 period playing on World of Warcraft private servers (1.12). I got mass invited to a guild a week or two into the Elysium launch while questing in Tanaris. I spent every day online trying to help other guild mates with quests, farming for gear, and even consumes. I was pretty bad at the game but better and more consistent than random players. After a couple of months of raiding and messing around the guilded ended up with a bunch of sub-cliques and groups of people like usual. Anyway, at this point we had five warlocks and three of us stuck together and were part of what was basically the tryhard-melee clique at that point. One of us three was an absolute beast at the game. He bought gold on the side and was always on the top of everything when it came to the game buy was really quiet. A medicine student a year or so away from residency or whatever they call it in Canada. I was a total shitter with nothing but time so the second warlock of the group pushed me around and tried to help me with stuff. Being an autistic mute he would speak up for me on Discord whenever they needed my input or whatever.

One day during Blackwing Lair I deathcoiled a sheeped mob and warlock 2 muttered something along the lines of "lol dude wait until they go for someone first". Right after this a priest who acted like an edgy memer all the time posted this image with our names on top of each apu and started laughing at me. The guys I had been playing with and helped all the time joined in his laughter and during the next couple of weeks everybody kept making "funny" jabs and comments on what a sperg I was and went out of their way to be overly critical of everything I did. This continued for months with several of them. I dont really know if this counts because I find the concept of cyberbulling stupid

Attached: doctor apu.jpg (550x545, 162K)

Ive never been bullied, i appreciate mean things if theyre true

My favorite podcast has a bit at the beginning where if you rate 5 stars and write an insult hell read them, it gets brutal