Be me, 2am sitting in bed in front of tv checking my phone

>be me, 2am sitting in bed in front of tv checking my phone
>see snapchat story from my friends girlfriend
>"memories from 2018" normie shit
>alot of the pictures are of my friend, who's her boyfriend now
>see a video of friend being funny and awesome and cool
>friend now only spends time with his girlfriend. last time i saw him was maybe 4 months ago.
>almost start crying because i genuinely miss him. he is truly a great person.
>keep scrolling through the pics and videos his girlfriend posted, feeling sad because ive basically lost my friend due to him getting a girlfriend
>i fucking miss you bro, youre so awesome, its sad we never meet.

>fuck.

Attached: ifuckingmissyou.png (1134x948, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but user who are you quoting?

I can feel the being up at 2am.. I hate being unable to sleep.

You can still win him back dude

You should sucked him off and gave him a boigasm

sorry but what do you mean?

just suck his dick better than his girlfriend and kiss

shut the fuck up you fat virgin

You should let him TOP you and cum in your boipucci, you still have a chance maybe wear some perfume and find a cute skirt if you dont it's your loss

maybe ask him to hang out? depends on how strong your friendship was, but I can almost guarantee he doesn't ONLY want to hang out with her and would appreciate some bro time. good luck OP I'm sure you can work something out :)

Take the pink pill and transition you sound like a whiny jealous 14 yo girl

yeah im gonna check if he wants to hang out sometime. but its just that nowadays it just feels so forced, idk

Putting a less than symbol before text indicates a quotation
>this is a quote
Surely you knew this? The faq mentions it. Here, Ill link it Jow Forums.org/faq#quote You did take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules and features of the site before posting, didnt you? Its not required but it really would be impolite not to.
Was it an accident, user?

That makes OP sound like a faggot though

Are you a closet homosexual by chance and want to be his gf (boiwife)?

you sound like an overweight hyper sexual autist

nah im not gay i just want my friend back, im not really an emotional type guy but i just realised i actually miss hanging out with him etx

It is you are a creep and he would rather spend time with his GF and fucking her then play vidya with you move on

why so mean and butthurt tho?

oh ok. i didnt realise it should be used as a quote, i havent been here long

>what is board culture. Orioles

just hang out with him dude

In time he will chill with you hes just wrapped up with his gf or grew out of you it happens no worries

Dont listen to him he's fucking with you okay. You're beautiful man, be yourself

it can't hurt to try to hang with him at least. like if worst case scenario is true and he really doesn't want to hang out with you your belief will just be confirmed but more likely you two will enjoy yourselves somehow

hetero love fills the heart but bromance between two dudes on the same team against the world feeds the soul

Holy fucking kek i hope youre being ironic. If youre not let me tell you that no body gives a shit about these. People can use greentext however they want except to post it at niggereddit

Attached: 1546033614077.jpg (612x762, 93K)

i understand him wanting to be with his gf cuz i mean he loves her and whatnot, but we still used to be genuinely great friends. met everyday shared the same interests etcccccc, did lots of shit together, vidya was barely a thing.
a moment i cherish was when he mentioned to me and another friend that "we're probably the best friends he's had, he never really had good friends like us".

ye i just thought greentext fits "stories" like this better