How did you spend this Saturday my dear robots?

How did you spend this Saturday my dear robots?

Attached: bb3d6dc.jpg (2320x3088, 791K)

Finishing a prototype product to verify I could build it, partly fixed my website, talked to a guy in Vologda, Russia on the radio, quoted 4 different customers prices for their custom requests, ordered a walking foot and now I'm about to go to the bar and pretend to care about the Sportsball game on TV while I'm really just there to admire the qt bartender who looks like pic related.

Attached: EstonianRaven.jpg (480x640, 90K)

I'm proud of you user, I hope the bartender likes you.

good job!
originil

Not in the way I like her, she doesn't, but we do talk a lot when I'm there because we have a metric ton of interests in common. We both share a fondness for the works of Francis Picabia and we both said we're the only other person who has ever even heard of him that we know of.

Keep at it, user. She can develop feelings for you if you keep talking with her. Just don't give up

I spend it posting here and playing video games. I'm trying to get the motivation to either do some stretches or finally start with trying to learn moon runes. But it is too cold

There's someone going around my apartment complex screaming at the top of his lungs. I'm actually kind of scared I'm about to get school shooting'd but in an apartment complex...
>inb4 niggers
Niggers can't afford the rent.
I spent the entire day reading and writing fanfiction.

Hope you get the motivation to learn it

Fanfiction about what?

>Fanfiction about what?
The dullest franchise that I can't stop self inserting into anyway. There's only a 10% chance I'll ever post it online.
There's like 1000 things I should be doing and I'm doing this.

Attached: Hogwarts-Painting.jpg (2000x1217, 916K)

Are you a fembot?
I can't imagine a robot writing Fanfiction about Harry Potter

yes
I had it in my head for like 2 years now, it's just actually writing it down now. and why not? there's plenty of male fans.

Nothing wrong with it.
It's just usually more women than men create fanfic

Probably true. It's just embarrassing to act like a cringy 16 year old and spend hours upon hours writing down fanfiction. I should kill myself I guess. Then again it's a good writing exercise, and can't be the worst fanfiction ever written. inb4 that. Most of the shit I find is terribad.
When guys like a series they jack it to the cute girl then go do something else, when girls like something they grow an obsession and nurse it for ten years.

mom found my sissy dm to my dom bf.
i think am gonna kms, honestly

Attached: D526D329-0CBF-4576-9099-61AE92B70588.png (430x494, 225K)

Nothing worng with that imo
You're being too hard on yourself

You're overreacting, everything will be fine

You're a very nice user. You should post on a nicer board than this toxic shithole.

working my way down practice Gen Chem exams for the DAT.
I feel like crying.

Cleaned up a little bit, played some CS, shitposted, and now I'm about to get high on some 1,4-BDO and DXM

Chemistry is easy, the only actual thing I'm somewhat capable about. I can help if you want

Thanks, also I do go on other boards. I just relate to the struggles of being a robot

Woke up 5pm.
Smoked a joint.
Watched Liverpool Vs. Arsenal.
Drank heavily afterwards because Arsenal lost heavily.
4.20am and still drinking and smoking now.

Easy on the drinking, that's bad for your liver

I woke up to my family screaming over the dog because they couldn't find it and my sister wasn't watching it like she was meant to. Then I went to confession and picked up Red Bull on the way home.
I'm going to attempt another all nighter and try to fix my fucked sleep schedule.

I hope your sleep schedule gets fixed
I hope they find the dog

We found him, he was fine. Hopefully now she understands that she can't abandon the dog to do whatever else.

I'm glad they found him

noose yourself shill

what am I shilling?

a genetic mutiny on white men

What?
I just found the Pic hot

>be me
>14
>hear strange smacking sound come from dad's room
>open door
>see my 37 year old father whacking it to tentacle furry hentai on Jow Forums
>join him
>have fun
thanks father

Attached: kill me.jpg (276x183, 11K)

Kill yourself. You're a worthless shill trying to fan an agenda against whites

It's just a harmless fetish

Attached: 911a8c7.jpg (591x1059, 61K)

No, its propaganda being pushed to disenfranchise and destroy white families.

I am white, Im a beta and I know my place

Attached: 990efec.jpg (1002x1334, 174K)

You're a nigger shill larping as a white user.

No, I'm white. I'm not only into interracial cuckolding. Anyone cucking me is hot as well.

Do you have any more pics like these? with the girls saying bbc only like things? Also my fetish thanks to fucking pol

Working and sleeping.
>sleep all day
>wake up to go to work
>come home
>browse Jow Forums and eat dinner
>go to sleep

It's a pretty hot fetish, seeing a cute girl get destroyed by big black cock is very erotic.

Attached: 4146c12.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

saturday was yesterday for me but basically drinking, anime and shitposting
same as literally every other day

Based. Sounds like a good life