Drinking

almost 2019 already jesus time flies. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG_0762.jpg (1180x1311, 350K)

Just got off a 12 hour shift. Don't work again until Thursday. Having me some vodka and a cigar. This year was rough, but it is ending positively.

cheers man, sounds like you can relax and usher in the new year on some comfy terms. i think im going to be spending it alone drinking in my room

>tonkatsu ramen
Very nice selection. Everything is going pretty good, actually excited for 2019

Attached: pepepe.png (300x250, 30K)

glad to hear it user, hope the year works out well for all of us. im usualy not a fan of japanese ramen because its too rich for me and i grew up with spicy korean instant noodles but this was pretty good

Going well, cracking into a nice bottle of cheap, but tasty, Canadian Whiskey. I have the weekend off, but have to deal with the NYE faggots at the place I work. Ah well, not like I was going to do anything anyway.

I plan to make some drunk venison burritos later in the night, should be fucking delicious.

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-29 202250.jpg (529x647, 63K)

what kind of work do you do? cheers user! hopefully its not too shitty during your nye shift. never had venison before can you compare it to other meats or is it totally different? how gamy is it?

I work overnights in a hotel, so the drunks should be amusing at least. I get holiday double time pay, so I am not complaining. Likely ill be game streaming from my home pc on my laptop so I dont care much.

Venison is just like beef, really. The place where I hunt the deer are destroying the corn fields, so its corn fed just like beef and super lean and healthy meat. Plus, it helps the environment to kill a few since they have no natural predators, and it is a unique experience to know exactly where your food came from

its good shit

how do we mend this broken timeline user.

thats good hopefully none of the drunks are obnoxious and you dont have to deal with rude customers. would like to try venison one day but i dont know how easy/cheap it is in maryland
we must first mend our broken hearts user

forgot my pic, heres some steak chunks to show you how lean this is. Top tier, tender cuts. I've made broccoli stir fry with these before and its amazingly good

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-29 203021.jpg (1116x819, 188K)

looks quality user. i usually like more marbling but maybe venison differs from beef in that case. if youre still around later i would love to see the burritos

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

venison fat does not taste good, so we cut it all off. To compensate, one can add a little olive oil in with it.

Sure thing, could also add me on discord if you wish, if the thread dies. Will be finishing this entire bottle tonight.

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-29 203634.jpg (653x863, 113K)

ah i see, thats interesting i guess im too used to mainstream meat and fat. sorry i dont really use discord, but goddamn man i can handle drinking wlel enough but idk if i could finish a handle in a night. cheers again canadabro :)

I'm from Wisconsin actually, but the fucking leafs make a great cheap 13.00$ whiskey. I usually end up taking out the bottle as I like to just get intensely wasted kek.

This is a state of alcoholics.

I drank so much my head was spinning, my heads too weak for this

Attached: 49213329_1596289627184119_6400341937873747968_n.jpg (720x1280, 80K)

one of my good friends who i roomed for a year in college was from wisconsin. absolute bro and we would get wasted together 4-5 times a week. based times
is that white wine? ive always preferred red but maybe i havent had the right kind yet

do not fight the spin, or the spin will fight you.

Also looks like you got a bit more to drink there, friend

Attached: 4dd.jpg (373x388, 33K)

heh, great to hear we were well represented. We take our drinking seriously here

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-29 204608.jpg (796x657, 94K)

lol god bless wisconsin. yeah we would grill brats and drink cases of beer instead of going to class. i havent talked to him in years now man i wish he's well. better than i am at least

That sounds better than class anyway. I could go for a nice grilled brat on a lawn, sitting in a shitty lawn chair, and lots of liqour right about now.

>better than I am at least
Is something troubling you user?

yeah they were some good times. i went to college with that bro like 6-7 years ago. i dropped out in the middle for a few years and just drank my life away. better now and back and finishing my last semester this coming spring but fuck i wish i just graduated on time. things have gotten better but i still drink too often and need to stop. thanks for asking though man

College aint a race man. I spent a few semesters at a shit CC to be able to transfer to the 4 year college of my dreams.

I failed out and was kicked out. The only place that took me back was the "shit" CC where I found out that actually they had the exact program I wanted to do. I wasted money and time, but Ill finish with a degree. Thats all taht matters in the end.

If you thread is still up, Ill post my cooking for you

Attached: ec808c_5324137.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

thanks man, really appreciate it. i make dirnking threads fairly often but its rare that anyone asks me whats up so im feeling really good. yeah i tell myself that too. i wasted so much time hating myself and i realize moving forward is progress, no matter how slow it is. i hope i can see your burrito bro and hope it turns out tasty. fuck wisconsin is a based state

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

>My one friend invites me to a Christmas party at his gf's house
>Get drunk and act like a complete autist

He invited me to hang out with him, his gf and her friends a couple times before. I thought hanging out with them could be my escape from this board but I think I blew it.

Attached: a6bpo79_700b.jpg (700x491, 45K)

what did you do? and how drunk were you?

These threads are the backbone of the only good part of r9k that still exists. We're all a bit of a failure and the community of people that is looking to just sit down and chat is still here. Thats why I come back. I often make drunken Frog and Feels posts to chat with others who need the help.

>wisconsin is a based state
Yes we are. Its a simple, comfy place where everyone is really down to earth. Even our normie sports events are based as fuck. Just a group of drunks, coming together to get wasted in a big community. We lose; we win? Who cares, we got drunk. Pic related is the Packer game I went to, recently. it was snowy. windy, cold as fuck, yet everyone was family it seemed.

what did you do? people understand that the liqour takes control sometimes.

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-29 211436.jpg (1206x681, 341K)

much love man, ive been in frogs and feels threads and they always made me feel warm. i wish i followed sports, but im overwhelmed by having to learn players, teams, histories, legacies. i enjoy watching and used to enjoy playing basketball. ill still place small bets on random games to makes things exciting though

Went on some rants about sex, society condemning certain lifestyles ect. real pol tier shit, the type of stuff you don't want to hear about at an intimate Christmas party (6 people there). Rant aside the felt like I acted rudely. Everyone there was pretty drunk too.

thats not a good move lol..have you heard back from your friend and how he feels/how the others felt about it?

Ouch, that does get you. Still, I have seen drunken people go off on some real pol shit in bars. Its not completely unrecoverable from