What makes you think you even deserve a girlfriend?

What makes you think you even deserve a girlfriend?

Attached: imag.jpg (234x216, 9K)

I don't, I'm not that masochistic.

I can lay white cock into your undeserving brown pussy

Because I'm unironically a nice guy.

i dont and thats why i dont have one

Because Im a nice guy that why

Attached: D057E356-D6C7-4EE1-8FA4-D4DAC472E13E.png (225x225, 14K)

I don't. I'm just a selfish piece of shit who wants to make someone else's life miserable for once.

>What makes you think you even deserve a girlfriend?

Life, liberty, and proofs

Attached: 1461198054974.jpg (637x476, 32K)

>I'm white(subnordid)
>I'm young(er than 25)
>I'm not fat or underweight(150lbs)
>I'm 6'0"
>I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in)
>I'm a moral person
>I conduct myself honourably
>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
>I have a favourable personality
>I am handsome
>I can protect my wife and offspring from predators
>I can provide resources and coverture for my wife and children
>I am good with children and would make a good father
>I can cook
>I'm a strong swimmer
>I have good taste in anime and manga

I deserve a gf

Attached: mpv-shot0019.jpg (708x1036, 97K)

Women are property and men are sexually entitled to them.

I hope you find a perfect white waifu, user. I really do.

Then I hope the baby comes out black and you discover Tyrone has been stretching your lily blonde wife out all along.

I don't plan on living long so I don't bother with getting anyone emotionally invested in me

Your anti-white racism means nothing to me. You are less than a pebble to my existence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying I want a modern woman
Fuck off back to tumblr, hole

Attached: [{You}].jpg (500x376, 66K)

150lbs at 6' is skinny. Get up to 170 with no more than 15% body fat and you'll need a separate Google calendar to schedule all the pussy

No amount of screeching will make racism cool. I hope your white daughters have black babies.

You are the only racist here. Your anti-white hate is disgusting.

>muh whiteness
>muh honor
>muh chivalry
>muh children
think I know why are you virgin

Attached: XUw6Ij2.jpg (993x882, 106K)

Being a virgin outside of wedlock is a good thing. Thank you for the compliment.

Not for a man, your ancestors might've been chrtistians, but were secretly proud for laying all those girls and became pious only after settling down.
Go lose your virginity to an aged hooker and try talking to her honestly about your problems finding a gf.

based subnordid poster, thank you

Attached: 1454473181847.jpg (704x528, 31K)

>j-just go have sex with a whore! please, goy!

based jews trying to fix incels.
redill - male virginity is unattractive to women and even other men wouldn't want to be too long around a virgin. female virginity is attractive to a lot of men, but it's a deciding factor only for very few and it's not something other women approve of, and just like with men it gives girls various anxietes. virginity is shit.

I don't, but there are much shittier people that have gfs, so I don't not deserve one either I guess

I've read a lot of r/relationships and if those people can get one then I'm a serious catch.

talking to a girl who seems interested. she asked for snap after i flirted and then asked for a pic while we were talking. she didn't comment on it besides the lack of a smile. geeze, why is she such an intimidating critic? i'm chill with her, just a little uneasy because i feel her judgement seering through my soul to see if i'm worthy of her pussy. god, why are women so fucking intimidating sometimes?

Not sure if you are retarded or just pretending.
I think it has something to do with women wanting reliable men, if you can't handle a girl being intimidating, how can you handle life? it's just a fucking girl ffs, listen to her advice btw.

If you can't get one, you don't deserve one is what I think.
I'm good looking and talented (I'm trying to become a narcissist, please forgive me for bragging), but I have a terrible personality. Guys much worse looking, and I mean legitimate 3/10 guys, are still able to hold better conversations better than I with not only girls, but everyone. If you think personality doesn't matter then at one point you have to wonder how it is that some skinny, average looking dude is dating an irrationally beautiful girl like you would see if you ever left your room.

>If you can't get one, you don't deserve one is what I think.
pretty much yeah, but you don't know for sure unless you put earnest effort in trying, I don't mean by that you have to orbit women and shower them with money or anything like that, but improve your social skills, looks or whatever it is that you lack. I talked with really pretty girl yesterday, not really hoping for anything and just practicing and when she asked if I do anything other than work I had nothing to answer and that's terrible.

Loving your own race? Wow awful

Attached: 1545903500802.jpg (600x733, 141K)

Being a 26yo male virgin?
Wow awful

i feel like i can be a good teamate, and i know i'm a good fuck, if i can get it up anyhow.

>ur incel if you want to be virgin
>lol baste jew
You have to go back, reddit