youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg
glot.io/snippets/f4k8aruxlp
youtube.com/watch?v=txXNudv9AiU
youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh wow what a stunning and brave opinion
post the funny meme where he says nigger xD
rip

What's interesting is that he was actually really smart, it takes a lot of fucking talent to write an OS from scratch
I wonder what he could have done if he wasn't fucked in the head

his OS was his last work of genius, and if he didn't go crazy he'd probably be doing the same thing honestly. besides going homeless and living out of a van of course.

>*felt
>*that
he's dead

The video where he argues with his mother fucking broke my heart, he did not deserve the shit he got. Hope he is in a better place now

What did he do?
How did he die?
Is that the guy who died while masturbating?

Attached: (4).jpg (577x622, 63K)

He's got the moves
youtu.be/mfkSHQvwI5I

Terry A. Davis, a schizophrenic man who writes an operating system, believes he can communicate with God through it
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

Bee do be boo be boo de boo dee boo

Temple OS was genius. Truly cutting edge.

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-201816_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 183K)

glot.io/snippets/f4k8aruxlp
m-maybe hes not dead yet

He made an os to communicate with God and CIA niggers were after him
Got caught by said CIA niggers
No

Mr. God likes elephants.

He was already an OS engineer before he went insane. He was well accomplished.

He was writing an OS for fun around the time he was becoming schizophrenic. He believed that god gave him "divine intellect" to write the operating system of god. Because of the encouragement and schizophrenia, he called random black people on the street and anybody he despises a 'nigger'. He was paranoid of the CIA coming after him, some believe this is the reason he did not implement any networking in templeOS, although he said himself it best worked as an OS to be used alongside other ones.

Nobody is certain he is dead. No hard proof, however he went missing again, his website changed to say rip terry davis (although his website has been messed with before). Evidence is somebody died walking into a train in the same place he went missing.

He kinda looks a bit like Ian Murdoch actually

The documentary disturbed me pretty hard. Creepiest thing was knowing that he was being watched the entire time but rather than anyone making an effort to get him help, they called his home phone to get angry reactions and encouraged his delusions.

Attached: 1543991336694.jpg (384x406, 39K)

Terry's been opened to the normalfag hoards now. I can't even come here and escape from the shitty newfag threads on Jow Forums.

>Terry A. Davis, a schizophrenic man who can communicate with God

lmao, who woulda thought schizophrenia and religion were related???? truly a unexpected discovery

Attached: 1545999293891.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Dude you wrote the same comment yesterday

Imagine getting all your information from one video and making assumptions. Piss off.

Imagine being mad at what people watch and base their opinions on. Get a life.

He was confirmed dead by the town's police captain

Attached: 8f7768746a7f506321a02470643aa737e0955efe715941cbc34c1325a4b03888.jpg (1200x535, 74K)

true, but he got help in the end, and still suicide'd. The man was unhelpable.

He didn't deserve to have so many bleeding hearts who've came across him after the fact pretending they could have done something for him.

Fuck you CIA nigger.
Terry was cool as fuck.
Terry kino was top tier /comfy/.
Fucking CIA get out. Normal niggers get out.
youtube.com/watch?v=txXNudv9AiU

Attached: normalniggersgetout.jpg (640x480, 56K)

t. glow in the dark cia nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w

Attached: 93c.jpg (800x600, 379K)

Right?
Fucking faggot OP probably doesn't even run Temple.

>unhelpable

nah. guy was homeless, being given somewhere to stay is objectively helpful.

he wasn't homeless in the end.

I've called him up to explain to him random numbers don't exist (which they don't).

He refused to stay with anyone. The video didn't say that.

If you view temple OS through the lens of Terry's perception it actually becomes one the most genuinely astounding things

It's not an operating system. It's art. Just look at it through Terry's eyes. He genuinely believed this thing he was creating was a direct line with God. there's something really profound and ethereal about it

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (193x262, 13K)

>He genuinely believed this thing he was creating was a direct line with God. there's something really profound and ethereal about it

There is nothing profound about schizophrenia. Your roastie mom's ovary was so defective that it caused your inner voice to sound like its coming from outside.

some of the greatest works of art have been created by schizophrenics

Get out normal nigger you do not belong here. Newfag get out.

Attached: 84zsvahjusy01.png (506x768, 336K)

yeah if u look at it materially its just a biochemical aberration but if u understand emergent consciousness u will see how profound it can be. but u sound like a fucking normie faggot whos never had a break with reality. stay in ur social cubby m8. dont speak out. dont step out of line. sshhhhhh, everything is gonna b ok.

terry davis a bloatnigger

>has schizophrenic
>Uses ubuntu with a DE
>suicided in front of a train (made a bloated a mess)

I would have more respect for him if he used dwm on his ubuntu

>u

neck urself

God said they were dancing

>you now realize that ricers are pretentious fags who don't get any real work done because theyre too busy worrying about how many pixels their window borders are while trying to memorize 100 keyboard shortcuts just to use tab grouping

dwm isnt i3 dumb nigger

i wouldnt know ricerfag

what is ricing? are you asian

no u

get dunkt on faget