>alcohol
>anime
>my gym
>funny friends
My life is literally perfect.
>2019
>needing women
Pick one and only one faggot

Attached: 1541799767756.jpg (790x818, 260K)

but you dont have love

If you can have a satisfactory quality of life without people or women, it's fine.

How does a femoid provide that?

OP, you finally get it. I'm happy for you.
Females aren't capable of genuine, unconditional love.

I personally crave the love and validation that society has hyped relationships to have

Attached: AF788AE1-EF7B-42EE-9021-AF61D17FE6AB.jpg (552x550, 71K)

>Females aren't capable of genuine, unconditional love.
And men are?

A lot of social rules and expectations involve a wife. You can ignore those rules, and people will usually be okay with it, but then you'll be outside the system and it won't always be obvious how to live a fulfilling life, while the standard normie formula of a wife, two kids, and a 9-5 is surprisingly good at providing you with meaning.

Looks cuter on the left DESU

Make-up is the biggest meme in existence

No, all friendship is a lie. True robots don't need anyone.

this. boyfriends are literally better in every way

>>video games
Whack
>>good food
Whack
>>drugs
Whack
>>hentai
Whack
>>alcohol
Whack
>>anime
Whack but I like
>>my gym
This. Imagine if someone told me I can't work out. I'd force that person to join the gym.
>>funny friends
This.

Attached: 1c7393232aebba1918b405e13e8fbeb4.jpg (446x348, 25K)

Unfortunaly our mind/body need physical contact from women just as you need physical exercise.

You could go on w/o physical exercise but it will reduce your life span and affect your mental stability.

That's why i get a prostitute at least once a month.

Attached: 1351396418349.jpg (596x900, 185K)

a man of taste I see. I think a bit of unkemptness makes women beautiful, barbie doll makeup gives kind of an uncanny valley effect

Attached: 64646513-2B70-4C53-94DC-D2CC1787EE13.jpg (750x741, 464K)

Can I be happy if I leech off my parents and never have a gf or move out?

Attached: 1545512465547.jpg (1070x1200, 159K)

Because you're a cuck if you don't want to save the white race.

HAIL SCHWARZE SOL!

Attached: maybe the real reich was the friends we made along the way.png (498x498, 463K)

>Imagine if someone told me I can't work out. I'd force that person to join the gym
Based and red pilled
The gym is SO underrated even as a purely hedonistic activity.

This is what people think happens
>omg i've been exercising 5 minutes why is this so hard
>omg 6 minutes, I want to go home
>this is such hard work!

Instead what really happens:
>hm ok 5 minutes
>hm 10 minutes
>15... omfg I feel great! this is great! it feels so good! I should be exercising every second of my life. these chemicals... omg I've been wasting my life.
2 hours later
>I feel better and look sexier than before. Time to take on the world, I'm a fucking champion!

>females aren't capable of genuine, unconditional love
Yeah, over 90% of women are like that. They only "love" you on the condition you buy her shit and pay for dates and do everything she says. Only women, children and pets are loved unconditionally.

My mother has a problem with the gym.

It really bugs me. Tells me the only reason you're go gym is because you payed for it, nothing else.

It's like she's jealous or something.
Sometimes she even acts like an expert when I talk about fitness. Tells me I'm wrong.

Attached: dc5a3221a89f82c3ec27936f59405345.jpg (450x546, 101K)

Women are a primitive necessity. You may be feeling this way right now but sooner or later your urge to stick pee pee into vagen is going to creep and seep into your brain. Enjoy this feeling of content while it lasts user.

I'm by all means not a fitness/health freak.
On the contrary, often I eat like a pig, smoke and drink...

...but holy shit is the gym great balancing out an unhealthy lifestyle.

I unironically feel better now going to the gym but still living unhealthy than when I wasn't drinking/smoking etc... but didn't go the gym.

Going to the gym is one of the most red pilled things you can do.

basically what said. are meaningful connections really that good? ive never been close to anyone. my parents were neglectful. ive got friends that like me, but no one that loves me. not gonna rule it out because i dont think in binary

this is just dishonest