Tfw you're 22 and you just discover jerking off with lotion

>tfw you're 22 and you just discover jerking off with lotion

Attached: 1532254861014.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/bathing-skin-care/Pages/Caring-For-Your-Sons-Penis.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still jerking off dry nigga, I'm 23

be nice to your penis

or you could just have a foreskin, huh

tried lotion too, and it's nice but it's just so fucking messy, having to take a shower whenever I do it is a pain desu

Im 19, i havent discovered it yet tho

the absoIute state of cutfags

this is actually bad because if emergency sex comes you will probably not be able to get it hard because you've been death-gripping yourself forever

>tfw you were circumjewed at birth and can't jerk off the normal way

Attached: circumcisionstatistics.jpg (498x645, 53K)

what about all the robots that complain about phimosis

cant you just cure that by gradually stretching it over a period of months?
some are obviously too tight and need surgery, but I don't think in every case

most of the time it's because their parents are shit and were too prudish to peel the skin back when they were showering their baby
that's divine punishment tbqh

and since their parents are shit like that it means much more chances to end up being a robot

and more than likely it's just a vocal minority because this is the internet and that's how the internet works

Wait till you find a sissy and they suck you off x10 better then fapping

you think that's good, try putting some lotion on your finger and doing small circles around your asshole while you jerk it

you can also not have a mutilated dick lmao

I fap dry at least twice a day and still pop boners in public like its middle school, the problem is I doubt a vagina can make me cum now unless it's really tight around the head.

i was like 13 when i got cut cuz my mom wanted me to get cut and i went along with it because i thought it was the normal thing to do. what a naive fool i was

Attached: 1522441006626.png (481x406, 42K)

tfw thought I has phimosis because I was always scared to stretch my foreskin back
just did it now when soft, very scary since it's my first time but i'm able to do it

i did too until it came to having sex and i went limp due to anxiety

Circumcised fags stay mad

What the fuck is "emergency sex"? Lol

it's when you're a muslim and feel the urge to fuck a 11yo boy at some german pool

the foreskin is supposed to be connected the glans until puberty. forcefully pulling down when they're a child is harmful.

My foreskin doesnt get pulled all the way back, I might need circumsision, I cant imagine having to use lotion

what the actual fuck are you talking about
healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/bathing-skin-care/Pages/Caring-For-Your-Sons-Penis.aspx
>As your son gets older, you'll need to teach him what he must do in order to urinate and wash his penis. Teach him to clean his foreskin by:
>Gently pulling it back away from the head of the penis.
>Rinsing the head of the penis and inside fold of the foreskin with soap and warm water.
>Pulling the foreskin back over the head of the penis.

the foreskin is always connected to the glans you dumbass, it's a part of your cock still
and it's not about 'forcefully' doing it, because you're not supposed to need to employ force at all, just pull it and it'll retract, and you have to do it when they're still infants because that's when the skin starts forming (and thus will need the elasticity later on)

and that's also why most circumcisions due to phimosis happen to pre-teen kids, because they should've had this done SOONER, and not when their cocks are already mostly formed and going through puberty

stop spewing your harmful memes on the internet

I rinse but does anyone use soap directly on their head? Wouldn't that burn?

What the FUCK???

Do Americans actually need to TEACH their sons how to clean their fucking penis??? Is your population so braindead that they don't just figure out how to do it on their own, like shaving?

Christ, i knew your country was fucked up, but this is just insane.

rinsing is enough desu, but the burn only happens with some soap

you're a fool if you think that doesn't happen everywhere in the world

EU here and never taught by my parent how to clean my dick

or you simply don't remember*

I can assure you as a British male that parents do not go around touching their childrens' genitalia. We are quite capable of doing it ourselves.

and what happens when they need to change their diapers?
do you ask for their consent too?

lmao
just ask your mom if she never had to teach you how to wash yourself you dimwit
where the fuck do you think you learned to do it?
'by yourself'? one day when you were 5 or 6 you woke up and realized 'oh yeah, I need to wash my cock, and that's how you do it right?'

god I know robots are supposed to be socially retarded but there really should be a limit

yes, actually, i did learn to do it myself because I remember pulling my foreskin back for the first time on the bathroom floor when I was 9.

FYI, there were no problems with phimosis or any of this other meme shit; the main issue was the sensitivity was outright unbearable on the glans, something that became more bearable over the next few years.

Believe it or not, not all parents are into molesting their children throughout the formative years; this seems to be an American tradition.

>I was fine when 9 so that means everyone else was because I'm like everyone else
I'll leave it at that

i am uncut and use lotion sometimes if i want to have a special wank. if i jerk of the glas with lotion it takes me forever to cum because it's so sensetive, when i jerk off just using foreskin i can cum whenever i want. is fucking a pussy the same as jerking with foreskin or the same as jerking just the glans with lotion cause if it's the latter i'd rather just jerk off than put effort into banging women

>discovered i got jewed when i was 11
>found out about restoration when i was 12
>finished when i was 15
thank you internet

>tfw dont need anything but your hand to jerk off
Feels good to be white.

Attached: photo19.jpg (320x350, 11K)

do you not have precum?

i dont like lube. ive never used as a sex lube, but vaseline, baby oil, etc feels like garbage. less friction = less pleasure. nearly sensationless. water is the worst. who the fuck would have shower sex?

Why the fuck would you care when you are 13?

I remember when I was 5 still living with my dad and step mom. that dumb bitch wanted me to get cut. I was said no and refused it.

Now jerking off feels really good and I don't need lube to have a good time.

Why would she care when you are 13?***

>mastered jacking off
>women CANNOT make me cum

Attached: 1275482611180.jpg (400x400, 73K)

I know that feel bro.

12/30/2018 go fuck yourself bot

>using precum as lubricant to jerk off
t. woman that spends too much time reading hentai

>uncircumcised
>dick produces precum like a water fountain so I never need lube