Am I a horrible person for laughing at this story?

Am I a horrible person for laughing at this story?

Attached: Wtf.jpg (995x1370, 452K)

Probably, because I laughed and I KNOW I'm a terrible person (protip: cannibal)

>victim
Gynocentrism at work. She caused her own death, yet somehow she's still the victim.

>Am I a horrible person for laughing at this story?
Nope.

Who did you eat? Not surprised that somebody has asked this on here before.

I think everyone gets to be victims in a car crash

No. That's hilarious. I don't even hate women, either. I just appreciate humorous events.

I like Finns and Swedes the best. They have a delicious berry undertone.

Any real difference in ethnicity in taste?

not really. people are so sex obsessed in the current times that bizarre things like these will become more and more common.

you probably havent read Crash by Ballard, but it will be exactly like in this book. people will be doing weireder and weirder stuff. sex will be painful both mentally and physically - but will get even more addicting.

What do you think this dead woman tasted like?

Much. Asians tend to be real gamy. Africans tend to be overly sweet.

I'm not the role player but meat's flavor can be affected by diet. Since most ethnicities/nationalities have cultural diets you probably get a common flavor among differents ethnicities.

No, degenerates like this deserve capital punishment.

Do people have any white meat

So if a guy gets in a car drunk and plows into a row of school children, he's a victim?

no, it is literally hilarious when women die or get seriously harmed

Semantics. If someone dies in a preventable accident, they are a victim of the accident.

It's newspeak. Don't abide it.

But did he finish? What do you guys think?

yeah indians probably taste like poopoo and curry, and niggers taste like chicken

depends, was he injured

That actually happened near to where I live, terrible tragedy. She sucked so hard she choked and he drove into a lamp post.

Did you know her? Do you have her nudes?