Still haven't adjusted from when my dad trafficked me

>still haven't adjusted from when my dad trafficked me
I wish I had a chance at being a healthy and normal human being

Attached: 2c9a6d49028355a5303c107cddf4474b.jpg (214x236, 10K)

Lel get dabbed on bootyboi

At least you started out with some cash and work experience. Better than most people.

I didn't get to keep any of the money from the kid diddlers though.

That really REALLY sucks. I'm so sorry that happened to you. How old are you now? And how is life treating you? I hope you're in a safe environment now at least.

Attached: 1544894981960.png (600x664, 300K)

Did he at least pay to get your boihole reupholstered, or are you completely incontinent at this point?

Does one situation really prevent you from having a "normal" existence. Everyone has tragedies throughout their lives. That doesn't mean you're prevented from existing in a rather normal form. Would you say that you've adopted this victim complex because it's easier to give up than move forward? I wouldn't blame you for it

Only here can you find someone with a fedora so impenetrable that this is their response to a supposed child prostitution/rape victim
God bless you, you basement dwelling neckbearded faggot

Attached: 1533966110160.png (247x246, 71K)

Im 22 now. I live with some people who adopted me. Wealthy christians, really good people and I love them but they can't fix my problems.

It's just hard to sleep at night when I can only think of the various men he sold me to every time I hear a noise or see a shadow.

They can try all they want but their development will always be behind their peers

I wish I could say something that would make you feel better
Instead take my good will
If you do think of something you'd like to hear, do tell

More helpful than people just telling them how sorry they are for them, t b h.

honestly. plus rape isn't even that bad considering all the other terrors the world has to offer and could have happened to him instead.

Want a real redpill?
Nothing helps these people, not you and your fedora or me and my condolences

Are you male or female? Also, get over it. You don't need to live your life letting a horrible experience define you and how you live.
I don't mean
>lol just get over it XD
I mean find ways to get past it even if you need to get therapy to do it because defining your life by something that happened to you as a child is a really fucked up and unproductive way to live your life.

Nihilism, moral anti-realism, and realizing there is no such thing as evil would probably help.

It always just makes them more depressed

Maybe, but that would only be because they realize they never had to be a victim just because they were victimized and told they should feel bad because of it.

I didn't make the first comment, unless you think me saying it's more helpful gives me a fedora. There are things that can help these people, plenty of people have gone through severe sexual abuse and gone on to live fulfilling lives. But that's probably rare. I also think larping pity threads like this are pointless unless OP can at least write and interesting story, which they haven't yet.

what do you do with your time now?
originally

Watch shounen and transcribe online.

i bet it's your most fucked up sexual fantasy, the abused often become abusers

pretty cool. did you teach yourself moonrunes?
any plans for work or uni or fuck that?

Or maybe he got his anus violently ruptured repeatedly at an age where he would have no chance of understanding what sex even is, and had nobody to help him and as a result will never trust anyone properly again and will always live in fear of experiencing the same trauma all over again?

Go to bed steven.