Today I learned that there's a "girls only" Jow Forums that bans all men

Today I learned that there's a "girls only" Jow Forums that bans all men.

crystal.cafe

Attached: cafe.png (1825x471, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels/res/18689.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do they jokingly shitpost about sexual thingd that are actually their real fantasies?

cool, let them have it, why should a man be concerned with a women's space?

yeah but it's essentially a dead site

Yes but unlike you retards they're much more intellectually competent. They actually put time and effort on their post and make them legible instead of just making threads about sissies and cocks like you faggots do. Funny how you people preach gender supremacy and get literally blown the fuck out by your female counterparts by a fucking miles.

that site doesn't concern any of us.

I dated a weeb fembot who went there all the time. She unironically loved it

>and it's even more pathetic that they are so emotionally weak despite society catering to their every whim
lol

Shh.....do..you..hear...that..?
Its saying go back to r*ddit roastie. Youll get no upboats here

Yeah man I learned that months ago. Don't bother, they're mentally ill, more so than the people on here, women that are not worth investing your time over.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-28_18-07-11.png (1294x486, 109K)

>tfw no superior intellect gf

Attached: 1526078152944.png (537x800, 252K)

>that entire post
shit dudes, I think she's right. Why are we like this?

Attached: 1543589640788.jpg (494x494, 47K)

You're fishing for attention right now. Don't you think that's ironic?

Fuck off bitch I'l slit your throat and rape your corpse you WHORE HAHAHAHAHA DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH I'LL TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR DEAD BODY YOU STUPID CUNT HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543095032500.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

They prop themselves up as muh intellectual and smart and decent like this roast but if you took the time to read the threads you'd realize they are far more pathetic and sadder than any Jow Forums robot can be. Because with women it's all about appearances and being nice. You'll see entire passive-aggressive essays about simple comments on fat people. Robots on the other hand are brutally honest and will call you a nigger.

There is no dancing around with robots, there is no imagery. Robots are pathetic but we know it. The harpies at crystalcafe are more pathetic, but they don't know it. They play mental games with each other held up by nothingness. It's fake and phony and instinctively disgusting if you saw it as a man, but seeing it as a woman they think it's natural and superior.

That link isn't going anywhere for me and a google search yields no results

why are you like that? personally , my life doesn't revolve around attention from wom*n. poster in image is just mentally ill lmao

Attached: 1543711344323.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

Imagine how fucked up or pathetic you'd need to be to fail life on easy mode

She's right though. I don't even know why I come here. I don't empathize with anyone here anymore because the majority of people on Jow Forums really are pathetic.

lol what
The /feels/ board is pretty much exactly what Jow Forums looked like before the word filter was turned off.

Old news, we already knew about that last year. There's also lolcowfarm. There's nothing of value in either of them.

You come here because you are pathetic as well, probably even more so than most.

>i literally cant leave an imageboard i hate and full of people i look down upon

Imagine that reality

Number one way to piss off a woman, talk about something other than women lmoao

>he read that entire post
uhm why are you paying attention to schizophrenia?

thanks for your input, it was interesting

I mean she's not incorrect

Attached: images.png (225x225, 14K)

maybe we will start banning women and maybe we will start with YOU then we will see who is dependent on who

>it's another "we're not obsessed with women, women are obsessed with US!" thread doing nothing but obsessively discussing women on Jow Forums
excellent, you'll get 'em this time lads.

>Japanese make a website
>wh*toids copy that website
>smaller wh*toids copy the copy
Why can't wh*toids think of anything themselves?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with it being a smaller, less normie infested website.

And correct.

Dont worry user if this time doesnt work then NEXT TIME we will get em!

Almost everything she said could be said of women. And most of it is a lie, anyways, especially how she feels disgust of being dependent upon.

You can't use logic in this thread.

based and redpilled oriigiggiigig

What? Your suppose to follow the 3 no rule with girls.

You're living proof of why wh*toids copied the japanese site. For a version of it they, being not Japanese, can use.

>it's the monthly CC thread.
you really prove the post right

You can easily switch the pronouns from male to female because it can be applied to both

Wow. It's a bbs with a 1 image per post limitation. How will whites ever recover?

this loser made this post thinking it would get him pussy.

alright jannies delete "fembot" posts now you absolute and utter fucking cucks. IM NOT FUCKING AROUND ANYMORE IM SICK OF THESE LARPING FAGGOTS DELETE THEIR POSTS NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't anyone else feel like it sucks and it's stupid that we refuse to allow each other to speak to an entire half of the human population or treat them as real friends and equals and then complain about being lonely and friendless

Attached: for what reason.jpg (525x504, 91K)

Because they're not equals. That's just how biology works. This isn't some utopian unisex society.

where in the historical record does it state that women have ever done anything equal to what men have accomplished. we should be able to live together without stupid shit but to claim that men and women are equal is laughable

Sounds like it's begging to be raided.

Don't worry user, I'll be there as soon as I can. Hang tight!

Attached: 1ad.png (361x333, 63K)

And today I learned you're a newfuck, OP.

says the fucking neet posting from his parents' basement.

he could be a literal bacteria hooked up to a binary computer and he would still have more of a point than your shitty ad-hom lmao

Because you guys aren't compatible in any way. Autists hate eachother, you even can't stand fellow males or want to be friends with each other, much less with autistic females.

losers can't claim the accomplishments of a few illuminated men.

never. stinky fembot pussy is here to stay.

I guess since he's a neet, women are now as physically capable as men too, right?

The goddamn jannies like watching us suffer

it's simply because the site is so slow that every single board can be moderated by a single mod and raids on their site happen at bursts (there was one today supposedly) but this place is under a never ending raid from borderline underage idiots that think their single greentext line is worthy of a seperate thread
i sometimes try to think of ways of how to fix this board but it turns out there simply isnt one
except just deleting the board for a year and waiting for all the redditors to spill and merge into other boards

Attached: 1480947855860.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I would like to be friends with women with similiar interests that aren't brainwashed by feminism to think I'm their enemy or oppressor.
However such girls propably only exist in Japan.

Attached: 1513567978618.jpg (1020x535, 219K)

then you should be fine with the idea that loser women can't claim the accomplishments of a few illuminated women, but something tells me you're not

our hero IS HERE! btw the site is fucking dead mostly

Yes, after it started getting posted to Jow Forums regularly most of the regulars left for another board and some private groups.

Where did he claim the accomplishments of "a few illuminated men"?

crystal.cafe/feels/res/18689.html
>this offbrand female Jow Forums with its own discord has more hatred of discord than us
I'm starting to think everyone here's a normalfag except for me and the women.

>However such girls propably only exist in Japan.
why do they only exist in japan? what are your interests? ukiyo e?

>believing women
>believing women hate social media like discord, their main source of orbiters and attention

user you were the normalfag all along

They should auto-ban you if you have Jow Forums in your browser referrer. If any CC staff is reading this you should consider it.

what is it that tells you I'm not? It's retarded, losers can't claim any accomplishments.

How are you supposed to tell if an user is male or female separating the sites makes no sense

>we
It's not all of us, it's some of us. You can change, though. You don't need attention from women, Being desperate for female affection is beneath you, and you need to remember that. The only person you need to impress is yourself. Live for you. Also, if it makes you feel better, there are women who act the same way for male attention. It's just that they have it easier, since it's super easy for women to get attention for men.

So this was definitely written by someone here trying to get himself a gf, right?
I have a hard time imagining a 50 year old woman posting anime girls and also the whole thing is a bit of a meme.

Attached: Untitled.png (1264x365, 248K)

Men are idiots and can't stop themselves from identifying themselves and acting out about it. It even happens here, if you use "she" instead of "he" guys freak out and try to correct you instead of just shutting up and moving on with the discussion like women do here.

why the fuck would a woman lie on an anonymous board made for other women only?

Because there seem to be girls in Japan that don't antagonize men.

Attached: 15047251152172.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

This wasn't exactly anything new you newfag.

get a load of the fuckin weeb.

writting a wale of text does not make you inteligent. In contrary you should be able to discuss point that everybody could understand if you are really inteligent.

Attached: 2011-10-17-girl-problems.jpg (733x1273, 491K)

probably but I dont mind either way as long as Im helping somewhat, im the one replying to him/her? Btw

I'm not a loser. I'm the result of literally thousands of years of evolution and breeding. Whether or not I'm a currently ""NEET"" is an accident of history and nothing more.

I only like Chads: the post
Betas stay away from my pussy: the thread

That's a fat lie. Why do you think their birthrates are so low? There's a phenomenon in japan known as the herbivore male. It's pretty much a term for a man that has no interest in sex or relationships. Instead of wondering why so many of these "Herbivore males" exist, Japanese society simply ridicules them. Women are women all around the world, regardless of their race. Japan isn't anime wonderland, and Japanese women aren;t all perfect waifus.

>Today I learned that there's a "girls only" Jow Forums that bans all men.
You must be new here.

yeah "icily hyperverbal and eager to ruin the lives of just like whoever" is way better than our shit

t. toasted roast

oaoaoaoaoariginala

Not a weeb, it just seems to be really the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

>That's a fat lie. Why do you think their birthrates are so low?
Talking about a fat lie.

Attached: 1546203649137.png (1083x497, 82K)

>to be fair you have to have pretty high IQ to understand crystal cafe

Not a really good source, but Epicnamebro once went on a huge rant about how jap bitches are super materialistic and would rather live with their parents buying frivolous shit than move out. Also, I highly doubt jap man yuta is a good measure of what japs are like given they're being interviewed in public:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

>it's another "user with a proxy and google translate" pretends to be japanese post

Jews are a lot like women, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will amigos.

Attached: IMG_6166.jpg (736x1246, 84K)

It's not just foreign media saying japan's birthrate is low. Japanese people know this is a problem as well.

Dunno about all that amigo, i dont contribute to it and hopefully if we get enough calm posters r9k wont feel so volatile

Going to crystal cafe makes me wanna kill people to be entirely honest, women can literally not have it hard socially and that's what they're pretending. It's honestly disgusting every female who posts there should be raped by a pack of savage wolves it would be justice.

Attached: Brutal anal rape.jpg (389x532, 32K)

now i feel bad for insulting you, sry user

No, she's not right about everything. The position I take the most umbrage with is
>most of us, despite being imageboard weirdos, have jobs, decent relationships with family. Maybe we feel sad and lonely, but we have some kind of lives.
She, like all women, are incapable of empathizing with an experience not directly tied to their own. It's narcissistic solipsism of the highest degree. In the job market it's a lot easier for women to get an entry level position across nearly all industries than it is for a man, and it's a lot easier for them to take on make-work positions at large organizations too. A son's position in the family is inherently more stressful because there are demands made of you to provide for yourself as soon as you hit puberty, with the unspoken pressure of being in a position to provide for your family later on as well. Wealth disparity is tilted in favor of women. Sexual disparity is also skewed to favor them. Life as a man is infinitely harder than the average middle class alt-thot's experience can even begin to comprehend. Who is she to look down on us and judge?

Chill out nobody needs to die

Today I learned that blatant newfaggotry has reached an all time high and it is getting to the point where I feel nauseous

are you prepared to work your ass off to provide for her while she does nothing and live with the knowledge that she'll drop your ass if she finds a better provider?

Everyone needs to die, eventually. Some's time just comes sooner than others.

They are miserable and hate themselves yet are too pussy to kill themselves, isn't that punishment enough? I'd never want to be one of them, even if I was a life long virgin.

Theres a roleplay type thread up right now about getting asked out to the spiderman movie. Couple of robots responding like healthy men I really dont think we need to be too worried

Fuck women why do they fucking complain all day when there is literally nothing to complain about and then get fucked like whores they all need to be killed

Do you also want to be fucked like a whore, user? Some weird jealousy.

Shut up you sissy cunt I'd load your fucking boyhole with my cum white knight faggot you deserve death just as much as women do