Plans for NYE?

Are you doing anything interesting this year?

SHOULD I GO TO A NIGHTCLUB SOLO. I DON'T CARE ANYMOREEEEEEE

Attached: sad fren.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0DCguZOjsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go to a nightclub
How about you jump off a bridge?

Ladies first

cuckold

>Plans for NYE?

suicide :(

Why the fuck do you want to go to a nightclub?

why not? faggot

orginALF HQHFQE

Look for an underground concert or a nice bar were all the indie fags go

thought I was going to be spending it with my best friend, but he has gone back home for some family party
I'll spend it alone playing vidya

Spending it with my mom and dad.
I'm extremely suicidal and can't bring myself to go outside.

I'm going to start playing an MMO. Was thinking FFXIV

Manager and a couple co workers already made a couple awkward comments about how i'd be alone.

They've all taken monday off to have one long party since Friday through Tuesday

im going to stay home watch a couple of livestreams and chill with my online friends while drinking whiskey

Attached: 1481697112939.gif (500x473, 664K)

What cunts. Tell them to go off themselves

ehh it is what it is. Hopefully its a short day at work, cause all the normies want to run out and get drunk, maybe they will let me go home at 2

youtube.com/watch?v=J0DCguZOjsg
gonna see this band play live
they're known for playing very dancy music so I'm gonna go apeshit

>Are you doing anything interesting this year?
Going to my aunt's house and playing SSBs with my cousins.

>SHOULD I GO TO A NIGHTCLUB SOLO. I DON'T CARE ANYMOREEEEEEE
If you don't care then go for it.

Attached: 1544294553570.png (1200x914, 365K)

Thank you so much for that image, user. I am probably the worst fox main in the world and my friend beats me with that gay-ass sword tranny all the time. I left my GC controller adapter at his house, too, so I can't even practice. Who's your main?
Probably do what I do every day. Study, browse this site, read, play vidya.

Well after getting cucked by a chad hidden in the robots, imma go out and get laid

Do you go often or in the past? Id suggest a hotel bar instead. More acceptable to be alone and people alone will want to spend it with someone. A nightclub youll deal with lines and crowds. It wont be fun alone imo

Gonna go to an old classmates party

Kirby and random.
I'm casual as Hell though, my cousin plays Marth and is super serious so it's always fun to beat him as any random.

Attached: 1544925732803.jpg (750x823, 86K)

Like every year I'm spending it alone at my computer, playing games and drinking myself into a coma. Nightclubs are hot garbage and packed on a regular friday or saturday night, why the fuck would you want to go on new years eve? I'm getting anxiety already thinking about how utterly sardine like and sweaty hot it would be in there.

I mean, if I had any family or friends (which I don't). I'd do something with them but I'd never go to a nightclub. Not even with friends. What a dumb fucking idea.

If you have friends or family: just hang out together. Have some fun being together. If not, alcohol (or whatever drug you fancy) and your hobby, which is gaming for most here I assume.

Why would I give a shit about new years eve? I didnt even do anything for christmas and im nominally christian. New years is even less important.
I plan to start seriously revising but only because it happens that my exams start on the 14th. Were it the 15th Id wait until the 2nd.

this, try to find a neighborhood bar. I go to one that has an interesting mix of new age hippies and health nuts. They're always nice and will strike up a conversation about anything from cartesian philosophy to fart jokes. it's also full of regulars so you can kinda know people there if you go once or twice a month.

Why do you people care so much about new year's day? I didn't think r9k would obsess this much over a normie party holiday. It'll just be a regular monday night for me.

Attached: 1491700309719.png (650x650, 10K)

I will write a handwritten letter to a gril. I might make it to give it to her if she is at the gathering/'party'. Hopefully she won't be making out with Chad in the living room.

I'm going to a houseparty where I'll drink until I almost get poisoned

>people itt willingly going to parties or, worse, nightclubs
Its been true for a while but it really is time to migrate