Anons will I ever find a qt bf with all the fucked up kinks I have?

Anons will I ever find a qt bf with all the fucked up kinks I have?

My ultimate fantasy is being mommy to a young twink slave who I keep locked up in a secret chamber in my bedroom, and he only gets to go out if he makes me orgasm that day. Sometimes I'd bring men for him to pleasure, and I'd make him fuck me while wearing a vibrating plug

Also he'd get off multiple times from my degredation (tfw no short refractory period slave bf) so much that it would hurt everytime he cums again, but I'll keep pushing him until he cries and begs

Bonus points for occasional feminization bc I love a boi in a choker

Literally what kind of cuck is willing to be treated like this tho

Attached: FB_IMG_1546207705067.jpg (720x960, 62K)

>Tfw I would love to to that

Attached: CsxgZSIWgAAeTdt.jpg (536x521, 29K)

SIEG HEIL FAGS OUT

Attached: IMG_2668.jpg (1400x976, 186K)

no because you will just use him and leave him the first chance you get for someone else

im not cute and im not a homo but the rest sounds ok

sounds hot, I'm also into cucking. another fantasy is fucking a guy while my bf sits tied up in a corner and is forced to watch, both horrified, angry, and aroused

How tf do I find degens like you irl

Same. I need to find someone like you in my life

Sounds good. Point me to the sign-up form.

What kind of guy do you want to fuck you? Im a virgin and I wish i had a girl who would deny me completely to have sex with a guy who is just better in every way.
Are you into pegging?

HOLY FUCK YES IM INTO PEGGING
tfw haven't found a femboy who will let me stuff him full of silicone
it's my 2019 new years resolution

discord is fish_launcher#1703

memememe I want that please gimme gimme

VROOM VROOM
THE 19TH AMENDMENT WAS A MISTAKE
VROOM VROOM

Attached: Hog84.jpg (450x450, 43K)

>i want a boyfriend i can emasculate and ruin
Gee whiz, i wonder why no one likes you.

Attached: oIsyTmF-1.jpg (618x412, 39K)

Don't kinkshame me, degenerates. I bet yall have fucked up fetishes too

Also I have no problem finding a bf, it's just a kinky submissive femboy bf I can't find :(

>tfw I'm extremely into that
>I'm also a huge-framed, tall, hairy man
Fuck this world for being like this

You need to lay off the birth control pills.

>your perfect person may not exist
>even if they do, you might not ever meet them
this is the only reason to talk to new people. thanks for reminding me op

Weirdly this is one of my fantasies I'm most turned on by but also most ashamed of, having my gf cheat on me right in front of me and making me lick her clean afterwards

I think maybe it's too perverted for real life though?

>tfw have exactly this fantasy, including her bringing home men for me to pleasure and feminization
>How tf do I find degens like you irl
You tell me. I don't really go outside a ton though

You're a fucking coward, user. Nothing is too perverted for IRL (except illegal shit)

Hhhhh fuck this gay world for not giving me a masochistic femboy cuck bf

Mommy forgot to post milkies.
Everything that doesn't involve another man sounds great. Why can't there be femdom gfs that don't cuck their bois? If you want to see me suck a cock, why can't it just be a passable tranny's?

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Would you also want to dress me up as a girl and bring a guy home for us both to get fucked by because if so you're probably my ideal fetish-wise

i didn't mean to imply this strange shit that you're into would make you my ideal, your list of oddly specific things just reminded me of those thoughts. thank you for reminding me regardless

Not even the licking clean part? I think even femdom girls would be weirded out by that

Because I don't like titties that's fuckin gay
Compromise and succ my strap on?

Also posting milkies bc y'all have been such surprisingly good sissies

You can wear a skirt, stockings, and a choker. Gotta be shirtless tho so you still look like a guy, but I could write "SLUT" on ur boi titties in lipstick

But holy shit a bi bitch boi would be ideal

Attached: received_537996706611306_1.jpg (892x1675, 210K)

I'm not okay with getting fucked by other men and cuck shit, everything else I'd love to do, would that be good enough?

Attached: db7.jpg (561x785, 43K)

That's an actual thing and it's more common than you think in femdom/cycling, and I'd 100% do it. Sometimes I like telling my bfs about all the guys I've fucked, girls just find cucking hot af dude

maybe if you would also lock me in a spiked chastity cage

Attached: _77.jpg (1280x906, 255K)

>You can wear a skirt, stockings, and a choker. Gotta be shirtless tho so you still look like a guy, but I could write "SLUT" on ur boi titties in lipstick
Sounds great. I am bi. Only romantically attracted to women, but sexually being submissive is such a turn on and I like dudes and women. Forced bi stuff is a big kink for me though

Yay, mommy milkies! Of course I'd suck your rubber girl penis. Too bad that's not enough to make you happy and you'll never be my mommy.

Attached: apu.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Uhhhh, is this a guy larping thread?

Girls are rare to begin with, but ones with these fetishes literally don't exist unless they are larping guys.

I have all these fetishes tbqh, but am too afraid to act them out.

>implying OP is a girl and not projecting onto his own devout desires

Nice LARP tho

Attached: b_194592.jpg (436x614, 44K)

There's something primal but also really degrading about it, I feel like it's fun for both bfs and gfs
you are right though, I am a coward, maybe one day I will tell my gf about my fantasy

>cucking
WARNING WARNING WARNING

You were doing so well with the pegging and slave stuff, but unless you also want to be cucked then no dice, and even then wanting someone else to feel suffering is deplorable.
There are other women out there into pegging and subbois that aren't crazy like you, though you sound like a fun ride keeping emotions at bay.

Eh, need far better milkers and curves; I ain't impressed yet Ms. crazy bag of kinks.
Come back when you have some kinky friends who still have their sanity in-tact, or foregoing the latter are at least curvy titty monsters

Attached: Danganronpa_Another_Episode_The_Servant_Halfbody_Sprite_(Vita)_(4).png (436x560, 235K)

>not knowing who this is
Newfags, when will they learn

Dawww, I feel so bad for you ;_;

Can't find the perfect bf for you but can easily get others.

Such a tough fucking life. I hope you get raped by a pack of rabbid niggers.

Would you cuddle with a guy? Unrelated question to the thread topic btw

Can't be opal, she hasn't mentioned fat guys yet.

even if a female had these fantasies she'd never be the breadwinner.
that locked up slave would still need to contribute to the household

>he is so much of a faggot he gives a shit about attention whores
Holy fuck user, I've been here since close to the beginning and grew up with this place. Cunts showed tits and you'd maybe pretend to worship a few for memes or for more tits.

You're a huge cuck.

Its opal

>being this much of a newfig

Is there some place i can find women like this to talk dirty with and see if it goes anywhere?

Yea at least I'm not a nigger

Everyone in this thread is fat and ugly

How do you know? Like I said, Opal usually mentions fatties

I love cuddling, male or female.
The guy just has to both be someone I love and care for, not hairy, not fat, and preferably with a cute face.

Though I've never cuddled with anything besides a body pillow so this is all theoretical.

Attached: Nagito_Komaeda_The_Servant_Halfbody_Sprite_(3).png (675x1112, 584K)

who's opal? origino

omg i bet you look like a qt anime uwu just kidding you're fat and ugly

Do you not notice the typing style?

>who's opaI? origino

Attached: Opal_Gen_3_by_Lenhi.png (2586x4500, 156K)

Mentally deranged whore has been here for years now. Unironic succubus, has dated multiple virgins here but only to steal their virginity, then dumps them and makes fun of how awkward they acted in sex to her normie friends. Also a camwhore. Has an unironic cuck bf who she also regularly makes fun of to both her normie friends and even strangers she meets here.

>not hairy, not fat,
Yep there we go

Attached: 2f5a481965e25baded9a1ecd09fe1d6ae8e0415e57c558b22615fbf5308b0b6c.jpg (720x720, 39K)

I try user, of course I can always do better.

I take good care of my long and fluffy hair, and try to watch my weight while doing weight lifting.
I've been mistaken as a female from afar on occasions, and my face has some cuter qualities to it.

But you're just a shitposter, and probably statistically correct too.
I'm just an exception to the rule here,

I'm fairly bi user, but masculine traits are not attractive to me.
/cm/ only, thank you

Attached: b88b75cd9bd880d22918b6539ba1f978.jpg (612x792, 260K)

I wasnt talking about sex, just cuddling. I would never have sex with another man. But i get you, im not really upset or anything. Just feeling

I honestly dont see the connection in our statements. Therefore I assume you clicked the wrong person for that reply.

Newfag

Pink silicone chastity cage bc I'm a soft mommy uwu

I've been wanting to try forced bi since I was 14 and stumbled against some hetalia fanart. Fuckin hetalia was my sexual awakening

If you actually listened to girl convos you'd know that we are absolutely depraved

Cucking is the ultimate kink, you can't change my mind. There's literally no greater humiliation

Cuddles are fuckin awesome. I have this giant teddy I cuddle w every night bc tfwnobf. Despite being a dom I like being the little spoon tho

Fat guys aren't my type desu. I draw a hard line at 160 lbs and 6', even better if they're around 130 lbs and 5'6. Smol boi subs are the peak of enlightenment

Not Opal, whoever that is. I posted on Jow Forums abt this last year as domlet

Oh, I see. You were propositioning something imagining yourself.
I'm sorry user, but standards are standards.

Nothing wrong with having a goal to work towards though, if progress is true progress and maintained it would be silly not to have patience.
Don't be afraid of opening your mind to experimenting though, the cock is an amazing piece of flesh.
though cuddling obviously does not have to be sexual, it's just my brand can be fairly intimate.

Not Opal but I've popped 4 boi cherries so far. I don't go out of my way to fuck virgins, they just like me for some reason.

Whats wrong with a girl who likes flowers though?

At least I'm not a fat Mexican retard fuck

your cringe bro

>I've been wanting to try forced bi since I was 14
Where do I meet someone like you?

Do you want kids? How will that work with a cuck bf?

no, i want the harsh mommy

Attached: _79.jpg (1280x906, 304K)

I want kids with my cuck bf because I want to be in love with him. Just gotta make the other guys wear a condom

I am a mean mommy but spiked cages are a bit much. I still want ur pp to work :(

Would you find it hot if a bull bred you and your bf raised them though? Purely as a fantasy though because it's a little fucked up and too perverted to do it for real.

I'm a woman of action. I don't fantasize about anything I won't do irl. So ya not into that

Would you date someone who was overweight if you liked them otherwise and they were willing to let you shape them into someone you wanted?

Literally hottest post on this board all year. How tf did you mention every fetish i have

I'm not fucking a piece of lard. I used to work out 13-18 hrs a week last semester, and even this semester I worked out every week despite my course load. If someone doesn't have the self respect to keep themselves in shape, I'm not touching them, period.

Same w body hair. You can't be a hairy sissy

>Don't kinkshame me
dont be a whore then

Where do you live OP? That's the most important thing.

I had a similar relationship when I was in college, with this smoking hot brunette from Alaska. She was pretty much insane, but so much fun...

First thing she did was cage my cock in a pretty pink cage, then made me replace all my boy underwear for panties. She made me throw them all in the trash right before pickup, and we both watched as the truck came and took them away.

she never cucked me though, not sure how I'd feel about that.

How will I ever find a girl that's degenerate but actually has self control.

you won't, women are terrible about having self control.

that's why OP is guaranteed to be a guy.