Would you date a girl who lost her virginity to a teacher?

Would you date a girl who lost her virginity to a teacher?

Attached: E759C1E7-02D6-4224-98B5-F179958C013E.jpg (609x749, 95K)

One hundred percent no
That's the biggest red flag I've ever heard

Fuck no, graverobbers are disgusting.

i wouldnt date a girl who lost her virginity in the first place

>would you date a girl who lost her virginity
Uhhhh

Attached: all these hotlines and you still a shit.jpg (690x460, 77K)

Would you date a guys
who lost his virginity to a woman twice his age?

Depends on the circumstances and what she's done since then.

It was a year ago, a one time thing.
I havent had sex since then.

>It was a year ago, a one time thing.
Yes, but what was the nature of it?

But you've had sex. Spoiled goods. You'd never be all mine so I wouldn't want you.

Also yes I'm a virgin because I don't have sex with people I don't intend on staying with for life

You gave yourself to a man you didn't love, you're ruined

By your logic, are rape victims spoiled goods?

No, damaged goods.

i would date anyone who showed me any form of attention at this point rly

A whore who is not only a whore but such a messed up mind that would challenge the norm in such sexually degenerate ways. No chance sport.

A girl like this would definitely cheat on you

If she was hot, yea. At the end of the day they're all sluts anyway

Dude yeah, that'd make for some sick-ass roleplay.

Lol good luck with that. Unless you're 15 in which case she's gunna leave you anyway

depends
did you suck dick for that A?
I don't see how that is different from fucking anyone else.

Obviously
goes without saying shes a female so she will cheat
doesn't mean i wouldn't believe her if not just for a little bit.

>I'm a virgin by choice

Keep telling yourself that. You'll eventually believe your own lies

not all of us virgins are undesirable by the opposite sex m8.
but w/e helps you cope

Rape victims are an unfortunate circumstance. I honestly hate rapists with a passion and at the same time I still wouldn't want a raped gf. They'd come with a bunch of problems that I wouldn't want to deal with. It's fucking selfish I know but I'd happily find their rapist and have him put down. Legally, of course.

He's right, I had one chick wanting to fuck me, she invited me to a party and I wore hobo clothes cause I just wanted to drink with my buddies at someone else's house, no woman approached me. Highly recommend to any other virgin chads out there who just want a good time without being interrupted by vaginas every 2 minutes.

>Women complain about being approached by men all the time
>Men tell them to wear less revealing clothing
>Women don't want to do this because they secretly love the attention, so they scream "victim blaming"

>Chad is sick of stacies coming up to him
>Dresses undesirably to ward them off
>It actually works and he stops whining about something that's completely in his control

Based and chadpilled.

id date any femanon that would let me lick her asshole (but also isnt fat)

>id date any femanon that would let me lick her asshole (but also isnt fat)

This, but she can be kind of fat if she also lets me fuck her asshole hard.

Nigger I'm married with 3 kids. How do are you? If over 20 and unwilling to comprise, you're most certainly going to reach wizard status.

Young adult virgins are minorirty, but still exist, the thing is, a good deal of them must have serious mental barriers, which narrows the pool even more. I don't know why robits are so hung over virginity, if virginity mattered to her more that would just mean she'd be less likely to fuck a robit and wait for Chad.

like, their teacher specifically, or any teacher? i'm pretty sure it's the former but i'm imagining that most of these people are mad at girls who just fucked a teacher and honestly that's pretty funny to me

>Would you date a girl who lost her virginity
Nice fucking try, roast. Tits or gtfo

Attached: B502A9D8-C8F4-4A1C-8566-2CDEC0F7D9E7.jpg (412x350, 49K)

>Would you date a girl
date, yes
marry, no

I don't hate non-virgin girls for the fact that a penis has already been in their vagina, I hate them for the fact that a penis was in their vagina and they enjoyed it. If she's a legitimate rape victim who didn't enjoy the experience, then I'd still be with her.

I came in expecting a >greentext
story, but I don't see anything.

I like younger girls with daddy issues.

Yes; If I'm the teacher.

Anyone wondering why the necklace was removed from that wojak? How odd.

I had sex with a girl who was a virgin

>Also yes I'm a virgin because I don't have sex with people I don't intend on staying with for life
By your logic, if they cheat on you, then you're stuck with them anyway.

of course, i love slutty grills

Virgin chasers think they know instantly if they would stay forever with someone.

I don't know. I guess it depends on if she makes me feel nice and warm. I just want to fall asleep with someone next to me. Sex doesn't matter. Sex is just a hit, a drug, or something. If she would cuddle with me, if she would cry on my chest, if we could talk for hours and hours about wanting to be with each other after death and after everything just two people in complete darkness with no care for an eternity behind and ahead of them, I'd give anything for that.

I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend. We were together for 3.5 years when I had sex with him.
He cheated on me after 8 years together, while we were engaged.

I always find these post funny. I dropped him and moved on with my life, I'm about to get married now to a man who never cared about it much. But it really speaks volumes about how inexperienced most people are.

>I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend. We were together for 3.5 years when I had sex with him.
>He cheated on me after 8 years together, while we were engaged.

Was he a virgin as well?

Yes, he was. I actually think it played a big role in it. Something like "wanting to get it off his system" before we got married, because he never had someone but me.

>I dropped him and moved on with my life
Then you deserved to be cheated on, you disloyal cunt.

Was she pretty or?

>Something like "wanting to get it off his system" before we got married
I see this idea pushed in the media all the time.
Disgusting.

>Then you deserved to be cheated on, you disloyal cunt.
I'm not going to stick with a man who can't keep his cock in his pants.
The only dealbreakers I've ever had once I'm in a relationship are abuse and cheating.

>I see this idea pushed in the media all the time.
Me too.
It was honestly quite painful, but I'm glad I'm with the person I'm with now.

>I'm not going to stick with a man who can't keep his cock in his pants.
So much for thick and thin, uh?

>Then you deserved to be cheated on, you disloyal cunt.
What kind of drugs you on nigga

Attached: 57270d6754366_square.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

>So much for thick and thin, uh?
We weren't married, and he was adulterous, which is immoral by any standards including religious ones.
I'm never sticking with a man who cheats on me.

I don't think thick or thin is meant to include betrayal, I think it's meant to mean unforeseen struggles that arise.

i would date any girl i got along with, found attractive (apparently my 10/10 is the average guy's 5/10), and if she was someone i felt wouldn't cheat on me

>man cheats on woman
>she's disloyal
That's a new one

Attached: 1545950576903.jpg (592x841, 60K)

lol im the teacher so yeah im good with it

If you were going to leave him the first time he cheated on you then you were not ready to get married to him. I'm glad he got rid of you.

Yeah, still not seeing a story... c'mon OP; let's go!

I wouldn't really date anyone who had had one night stands or shallow relationships in the past. I don't really care if the girls has had serious relationships in the past.
Personally, I think that sex should be saved to those you love.
And yeah, I'm a bitter vitgin etc

There's nothing bitter about this, it's actually a pretty decent point of view.

>would you date a girl-

lost me there

>defending cheating degenerates
Wew lad