Anti-refugee pro-life people BTFO

Anti-refugee pro-life people BTFO

Attached: Dvq1OX4WwAEwIQJ.jpg (960x960, 151K)

What if you don't care about either?

I don't think I've ever seen a pro lifer say they aren't people. Just they don't want them in their country

Attached: 1545163413607.jpg (720x654, 37K)

If you think niggers belong in my country, you should get inside my special airtight chamber

strawman arguments are all lefties have. fuck refugee kids, i'll throw them all back into the sea personally if i have to.

>Durr hurr we are too retarded to improve our own gay shithole countries please accept us into Europe
What's the logic behind this?

And condemn women and children to conditions of misery when you could just accept a few?

The data doesn't support the "among refugees there are much more rapists than the native population" hypothesis.

Brown =/= people
Animal lives don't matter.

>the left always accuses people of being racist!! Clearly I'm not!

are all "refugees" coloured people? bit racist of you to think so t b h

No one is saying their aren't people though.
Sweden, France, and Germany say otherwise.

>The data doesn't support the "among refugees there are much more rapists than the native population" hypothesis.

Poor bait but here's your (you) anyway

Attached: 1462939987279.jpg (665x427, 57K)

>Just they don't want them in their country
So it's ok if "people" live and die in poverty because of American capitalism, all that really matters is that women don't have a say.

Refugee (arab, African, south Americans) kids are future low potential non functional members of society. The have nothing of value to add to the west. Inferior health and inferior intelligence. The are below the level of African Americans and are destined to grow up to become a criminal.

Attached: 1483672061981.jpg (600x300, 41K)

abortion is murder
protecting your property is not

Because we need more poor white Irish drug addicts instead of them.

Attached: 1515879704913.png (736x531, 347K)

You obviously haven't met Jow Forums yet

Pro rapefugee people are really mentally handicapped morons.

That's all there is to the story.

Your is bait too probably, but:
I can post anecdotal "evidence" too

Attached: 232321.png (285x496, 178K)

The pic in obviously is not evicence in any shape or form. Are libtards really this dumb?

Attached: 1546020523988.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I'm just not a 2 iq brainlet and I know mass importing refugees is a dumb idea for us and for them. Give a starving man a fish and he will be fed for 1 day, teach him how to fish and he will be fed for life.

What if the options are not just "letting them all in" and "let them all out"?

That depends on whether protecting your property involves the use of lethal force and what stage of the pregnancy the abortion occurs at.

It seems like our friend here doesn't care at what stage of pregnancy it is.
2 nanoseconds after conception = a person
2 nanoseconds before conception = disgusting slob

How about some South African farmers instead?

You don't *have* to have either one.

>teach him how to fish and he will be fed for life.
Except they aren't just living off the land like indians did, they have to deal with international gangs, imperialism and pirates. They basically live like squirrels and rats do in major metro areas, living off of refuse.

>"among refugees there are much more rapists than the native population"

Depends on the country. It is true in the US, because black americans bring the crime stats up so high the illegals look good in comparison. Not true in a lot of european countries, where muslim immigrants are overrepresented in rape 10 to 1.

FUCK Ive been here for 5min and just now realized im not in Jow Forums

But I support abortion