Any plans tonight, lads?

Any plans tonight, lads?

Attached: 54624d2.jpg (736x534, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0DCguZOjsg
youtube.com/watch?v=0owqw8sAHGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a guy making death threats at me in another board. So I guess i'm doing that.

Attached: 1545600250330.png (645x773, 11K)

You're getting them here too, faggot.

Attached: Kill Self.jpg (800x631, 226K)

No idea, but I want 2020 to be a bad year so we can all say "Hindsight is 2020" whenever people talk about how bad it was.

Oh shit, you the same dude?

Attached: 1546195530272.jpg (700x739, 86K)

Clinton is going to be elected in 2020, so there's that.

sleep after i finish wageslaving.
i'm on the job right now and instead of working, i'm on the phone

Attached: 1475616551084.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Playing rocket league and eating junk food

I just bought like 50 old school yugioh cards like bottomless trap hole, spear dragon, dd warrior lady etc. in mint condition because of nostalgia. I haven't played the card game in over 16 years but sometimes i watch booster box openings of old sets on youtube which give me the feels, thats also the reason why i decided to buy these cards that i owned as a kid back then

Honestly i kinda feel weird purchasing these cards because i don't have any friends or siblings who i could play with, but the urge to hold them in my hands and get lost in countless memories from simpler times is kinda worth it... i guess

Attached: IMG_1380.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

user, I did the exact same thing ame thing.

Your leg looks like mine, user.

lil bro is going to a house party, and mum is staying alone cause she is sick.
m8 invited a bunch of people round but everyones canceled, ill still go cause I've got nothing else to do, better to get drunk with people than alone.

Attached: 1471984930207.png (800x800, 36K)

>Dodged dinner with family by saying I'm going out with friends
>Dodged going out with friends by saying I'm at dinner with family
>Actually sat at home, drunk and alone
Starting the new year how I intend to live it

Attached: drunk anime girl.jpg (540x960, 54K)

drinking, smoking and taking painkillers alone in my room. At least I have my PS4 and movie library

What cards did you buy?

Same as every new year's eve. Gonna stare down the barrel of a gun while getting wasted and crying.

Attached: thingken of life.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

Going to a pub and hoping some fat chick will take pity on me, same old

watch gif related till I fall sleep hugging my pillow

Attached: 4335453.gif (450x255, 1.16M)

Staying up 'till 8 then clocking the fuck out.
Fuck new years.
Fuck holidays.
Fuck people.
Fuck my wagecuck life.
I just want to die, but I don't have the balls to kill myself yet.

Attached: 1545884501040.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

this will probably be the 3rd new years in a row where i'm passed out before midnight. already buzzed and its 3:30 pm.

browse Jow Forums masturbate and pass out drunk at 2am

thought i did, turns out no

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

>nightshift

There's a cute romanian grill who works there, she'll be clocking off at 1am so I'm hoping I can get a new years kiss from her

Oh what am I kidding that kinda shit never happens.

Attached: 1544929858428.gif (412x226, 1.84M)

Hip going to pound and creampie a sissy bottom not from Grindr but my roommate

oh fuck off sinful runt

youtube.com/watch?v=J0DCguZOjsg
seeing them live, gonna dance my ass off

damn, you're lucky user. i used to listen to !!! all the time but never got to see them live. that sounds like a blast.

I already lied to my parents that I am going out, so that they don't expect me to travel and be with them. I don't know why I did that, being with my parents surely would be better than being alone? But I lied anyways.
I am alone in my apartment, in the concrete jungle part of town, watching Youtube videos in between jerkoff sessions. I forgot, or was too lazy, to go buy nicer food, so I am stuck with my dad's homemade wine and leftovers from last week of home cooking. I bought this 99% cocoa chocolate at the start of the month too, that I disliked, I think I'll give it another shot with the wine.
Was considering taking the public transport to the city center, where a normie music concert will be held, see if I can find some mental warmth with the masses, but again, I am either too lazy or I just don't want to, on some low cerebral level. Like maybe I don't want to be with my parents on some animal level, despite not being able to figure out why that is.

For this new year I wish my wrists stop hurting, Bannerlord comes out, and I find reasons to smile and laugh more often.
For my new year's resolution I wish I could go to the gym, this time longer than a month.
For my brothers on Jow Forums I wish you get what you want our of life, and fulfill your own resolutions. Nothing matters, but we still should hope for the best, right?

75 minutes to go where I'm at, countdown starting, explosions starting, happy new year!

Attached: celebration.jpg (1023x649, 88K)

Link it so we can threaten him back.

>I just want to die, but I don't have the balls to kill myself yet.
This seems to be an epidemic. We need to solve it somehow, how about a government program that gives euthanasia to anyone who wants one, no questions asked?

At first i was invited on a party of a guy i went to highschool with cause a guy i know said that he's gonna take me with him.
But when the high school guy was said that i specifically will come. He told me that i cant come.
Now i sit at home playing osu while my mom is nearly crying cause i dont have any friends.

Attached: 1499278412706.png (611x560, 22K)

I mean, it would clear internet forums from a lot of negative-minded and suicidal posters.

Friend is coming and well make some music. I got invited to a party but I'm not in the mood. My life really sucks at the moment and I don't think anything good will come out of it while I'm feelihg like this.

very comfy and relateable post user, all the best for 2019

Historically this was solved with all the "second sons" and other unwanted children being forced out of the house to go to war or something.

just being drunk and miserable. Fun times. woo fuckin whoo

Attached: pills and booze.jpg (600x400, 442K)

>Cute Romanian bird at my place I would also like a kiss from
She's fucking adorable, it hurts honestly

Attached: doggo.jpg (1041x1711, 425K)

>parents rang, asked what i was doing
>'oh nothing'
>they say they will cheer me up
>sent me this in an email

fuck, my life has been pathetic these last 10 years. I am 30 now.

Attached: parentemail.png (800x1500, 318K)

Why are eastern europeans grills super cute, I think the flowery accent really drives me

Attached: catedrala_bacau8.jpg (783x587, 99K)

If a slav is ugly, you will never care enough to realize she's a slav. If she is cute, you care, and realize she is a slav. Basically you unperson the ugos. Survivor bias at work.

hahahahah fucking hell

this can not be real

you're making a joke right user

Blasting music from my headphones to drown out the fireworks.

Attached: 1407663522474.jpg (321x340, 51K)

She's an 8/10 if I'm being brutally honest and this is coming from a closeted faggot who hates females. I just want to bang her then get bang myself, I've lost control of my life I think.

Grindr and boipussy guys going to fuck some sissies

This lass's accent is hella cute. She's also got big brown eyes. Kinda looks like pic related but with a ponytail.

Attached: gf.jpg (960x960, 333K)

dad and i are going to eat at a chines restaurant. mom had some teeth work she can't really eat anything hard.

I'm going to a party and my friend and I will end up tag teaming this twink

Drinking alone and fapping to traps Bailey Jay I love her feminine penis

I'll be farming lashers in Dire Maul: East for most of today/tonight. AQ40 launches next month and I am behind on my consumable stock. I need to get to work grinding up some gold to buy some potions/flasks/buff food/etc.

>German
>brown
>not even playing a german autism tier game

Attached: 1481233197779.jpg (798x798, 89K)

I am making my sissy dress in a cute skirt and I'm going to top him I want to creampie his boipucci

kreegz my dude why would you care if anybody saw you posting here whats wrong

I'm considering fucking my friends bussy were doing some drinking tonight and I want to drain my boiveries in him

Unlike last nye which I spent alone I've reconnected with some old friends and will go to one's house later tonight

God I wish that was me

I said, GOD I WISH THAT WAS ME

I got a BD dildo for Christmas and I will be toying my boipussy for the first time tonight with it might let some horny robots wat h or make a thread

haha i can see your character name and will tell your mother

Same, I wish I was important enough for people to come to me, as soon as I can't drive or walk, I won't see people until I can again. I always have to reach out to them, or I'm the bad guy for never calling. Everybody is so fucking selfish

Starting to get convicted to go on Grindr and obtain a sissy boipucci to fuck at this point

OwO try the fapping together threads on /trash/ you can find discords from there

Getting shit faced and browsing Grindr for a new years beej, if I can't get any group fapping with other robots

I got a call from an old buddy of mine that I haven't seen in over a year and he invited me to a New Years get together with the group so I guess I'm doing that. I just hope I'm not socially excluded from a majority of their conversations like always, which is way I stopped talking to them.

Also, I'm completely broke. I guess I could use some social interaction

my hair is currently similar to this, fuck I need a haircut

Attached: timetopaythetoll.png (355x285, 147K)

Jerking my boiclit on a gay discord if I can find a good one

People are such fucked creatures, I hate everybody

You need to try and unfuck your life fast. This is so insanley sad

Normie friends invited me to a New Years concert.

Other normie friends invited me to go drinking in an upmarket neighborhood and then go watch the fireworks in the art district.

Instead I'm doing what I've done every New Year's Eve since highschool. Shitposting on Jow Forums and playing videogames. +-40 minutes left till 2019. I regret nothing. Take solace in the thought that there's a sliver of a chance this year might be better. Have a New Year r9k. Thanks for all the keks. Stealth cyborg out.

Attached: 3436446545347.png (728x691, 112K)

>live 10 minutes away from a pretty cool bar
>doing nothing

shall I show up by myself at 11:30 in time for the big moment, or shall I just stay indoors by myself?

Send help

Attached: 1540880706304.jpg (367x470, 56K)

Anyone else going to fuck a trap or sissy tonight? I know one that is cock hungry and wants to be abused.

I fucking wish. Where do you guys find them?lucky bastards

Playing Gta 4 tbogt. Planning on going to the club and pretending im really there for new years

Happy News Year, fellas. May God bless you all.

Nobody invited me to anything. Too much of an autist to ask what others are doing in the hopes of tagging along. Spending the night playing Witcher 3. Feels kind of bad, but not too bad, Witcher 3 is great.

Attached: 1385079860554.jpg (960x540, 39K)

doing exactly the same, god bless

Not him but I think on Tinder or Grindr I need to try it..

>Nick Drake on the turntable
>cigarette between my lips
>scotch on the adjacent table
>I wanna die sip sip sip
also trying to get into writing poetry.

Attached: image.jpg (384x378, 141K)

This sounds comfy, and I'm not even a smoker and I hardly drink.

The sad thing actually
i believe you really do this every year

Don't smoke. You will only ever comfy smoke a handful of times a year but the urge is constant.

That's what I was gonna do but I couldn't drive to them so of course nobody is going to make an effort to see me ever

Hating myself and procrastinating my thesis because I have issues.

And then link us to your facebook profile. So we can bombard your wall with lolis.

Could you do all that and then just not write poetry?

What are some resources to get into poetry? I tried some time ago, easy enough to write lines with similar length that end in a rhyme, but it always looks like I am trying too hard, like I am trying to say something without having anything to say. Dunno, didn't click.

Things you need to successfully write poetry:
a.) a bottle of cheap scotch
b.) vinyl of blonde redhead playing
c.) a 1916 british webley revolver, loaded (of course)

Once you combine all these things, put a piece of paper on the table. Put your head down onto the table. Now insert revolver into mouth. Pull trigger.

If you did all these steps correctly, you just made the best poem of all time.

Did a poet kill your family? Why are you so against poetry?

I don't know. Some family is coming over but I don't even know what we're doing, I just know that they'll be here. I'll probably stay in my room and play vidya most of the time. For 2019, I hope I can make some more friends and maybe find a gf but that's what I wanted to happen this year too and it didn't happen. Things might change though, I still have 6 hours till then. Maybe I'll do something with the family but it's most likely gonna be a depressing New Year like all the rest.

I would suggest writing poetry in no convention. Free verse, just write what you feel in a rhythm you're comfortable with. Don't get bogged down by trying to impress people with wordplay, and don't make it too "deep" with too much of a "hidden meaning." You can express exactly what you need to express without sounding like a self-indulgent faggot.

good idea user, now pick your ass

Attached: deadpoolseburladebatmanvsuperman.jpg (680x510, 51K)

Controlling the urge to off myself

Happy new year lads. You guys are the best

The ALL contemporary poetry is shit. And of the old stuff, most of it was shit. Good poets write songs sung by people. Shit poets try to impress themselves on a stage in front of a bunch of faggots in berets.

Just spending some quality time with my best friends, pic related.

Attached: the gang's all here.png (171x267, 7K)

Already 2 minutes into the new year. Gonna get more drunk and more sad. Atleast I'm listening to good music. Link related, it's a bit of a tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=0owqw8sAHGw

Hey, I know them! Even they're cheating on me...

The normies and semi-normies I know are all either doing something without me or will be in bed at like 8:30pm. Part of me's thankful, I live in suburbia where you have to drive everywhere, and I don't want to be out the one night of the year when the cops are carefully prowling all the interstates for drinkers. I'm gonna drink alone until midnight and then step outside and listen to the gunshots.

>free verse
>not sounding like a self-indulgent faggot
you can only pick one of these.

>Clinton

O'Rourke is running for the donkeys next year, user. Expect Obama 2.0.

There's a little town next to where I'm at, I'm in a condo within walking distance.
I plan on not remembering what happens tonight, and being drunk enough to get a girl's number.

What sort of drinks would y'all recommend?

same user. im fucking miserable right now. my entire life is fucked up at the moment. but i know its just a moment in passing, but its a moment ive felt before. I dont know if i can tolerate another year of this existence. But for each other, we really are the best. the best of the worst. The select few that we can truly sympathize with and relate to. we may not be accepted in real society, but here we have our own society that belongs to us. is it worth it? I cant say, but for the time being and as long as it will be, i can rely on my fellow user to keep me grounded. I may be up in the clouds, but we dont belong down with the normals. they dont want us. Im contemplating suicide so hard right now, because i know in another years time ill be right here. Shitposting with my fellow anons. Wasting another year of my life. We really are the best, for eachother.

Lets drink and be merry, as best we can. Keep that sorrow for 'morrow.

Attached: im not crying.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>You can express exactly what you need to express without sounding like a self-indulgent faggot.
But it just looks a useless word salad then. I want it to be me, but also to be good. If its just me I'd hate it, like I hate me.

Writing poetry at all is self-indulgent faggotry. The only redeeming quality of it is free verse because then it's at least your own self-indulgent retardation. Poetry is no longer relevant in any sense of todays world, but I see nothing wrong with writing it for your own sake. Not to share with anyone or anything.

Smoking weed with a sissy a few doors down and will most likely end up with my dick inside his boipucci doggy style

Just drinking some cheap beer and listening to some good music. I hope you all have a good night.

Attached: 1544810099790.jpg (1024x789, 139K)