I made it three days

I made it three days.
Do you know what the difficult part is?
Your aren't my friends. But you are my only company.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-29 r9k - Hey 4chan, we are not going to be seeing each othe - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.p (1354x846, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50088939/#50088939
youtube.com/watch?v=4gMZXSnxXcY
youtube.com/watch?v=cG7cRDcPY3k
youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason I am back is because I am a bit drunk. But I think I can make the whole year without internet. I made three days without it, it wasnt only without Jow Forums

>Your aren't my friends
Well fuck you too, buddy.

Attached: 1546297782477.jpg (820x906, 77K)

>Your aren't my friends. But you are my only company
This is why I'm addicted, although I do consider this place friendly. If you have no other human interaction, Jow Forums is literally the only place for losers to talk to one another.

Happy new year!

Well, if you are my friends why the fuck do you guys dont act like it

dont even respond, i know you dont have a reasonable reply, you are all a bunch of fucking assholes.

Happy new year to you too buddy.

This is possibly my last thread. I will try to got the longest I can without internet after this thread.

here is one of my threads from a few days ago

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50088939/#50088939

You're the one who is hostile to us.

Attached: 25ba5b55a1f2cb3d3d0d5b18f4a6a50d.png (500x613, 187K)

>generalizing
>assumptions
>don't @ me
either underage or manchild. you are incredible.

I have been here for years, trust me, everyone here is a fucking asshole. I speak from experience. I know people are friendly from time to time, but its not the rule. The friendly ones are the exception.

make real friends
get hobbies
find a job

cry more crab, I dont give a fuck. I am getting a job soon and I am never coming back to the INTERNET again

I know, but its because I am a retard. I noticed in these last few days that I base my whole identity around it, and thats not good. Its me who is retarded.

You can never leave. With that established, maybe not act like such a faggot while you're here? It would be beneficial for all.

I will try, only if these interviewers gave me a job.
Any job, I just want one job. They don't give it to me because I look like the stereotypical basement dweller. I am skinny and nerd looking.
I have a 4 year gap in my employment.
They look at me and immediately tell I am not going to show up in the second week.

I dont know what to do honestly, but I will keep trying job interviews.

I am sick and tired of these shit. Sorry, its time for me to grow the fuck up

I've also been here for a long, long time. You're on the worst board to find consistently cool people.

Attached: 1485526010215.png (574x460, 94K)

i'm 32. got a job over 10 years ago. still posting here. i agree that the internet is a waste of time, but some of us ended up here for reasons beyond our control.

employment agencies (aka job or recruitment agencies) will hire anybody, including NEETs and felons. I got assignments the day I asked for them despite the 3 year resume gap.

you will likely get shitty jobs in construction, factories and warehouses but it will get your foot in a lot of doors while giving you work experience and money.

the guys from Jow Forums tend to be cool.

But honestly, I need to get out for a moment and develop my hobbies, only then I can come back actually make positive contributions. But its only me. Does not apply to most of you.

Do you have ny plans for 2019 kevin?

I know buddy, me too, you guys are my only company and all of us hate one another.
Its fucking weird.

I tried a few job interviews and I got rejected, its intimidating to try again, but I don't have another option. What can I tell them that you make them trust me? Like they will have the trust I will show up in the second week and the third and etc.
How do I even convince them I am a reliable person with my history.

Would be nice to get a promotion or a gf, but that shit probably won't happen. Maybe I'll work on my mental health.

You can develop your hobbies, but do you have anything interesting you like?

Attached: __tomoe_mami_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_renji_orange_ize__27631f80812f02a152661d668af9eb5a. (736x800, 115K)

pardon the grammar. Its nye
happy new year robots. you guys are my only company

I want to get good at computers. Programming, linux and all that stuff.
Maybe in the future I could even get into uni in a course related to the field, but I don't know, I don't want to dream. I just want a job and see what happens.

What do you mean by working on your mental health. I have tried that in the past, maybe I can offer you some positive input.

like I said, they will hire literal felons and NEETs. Make an appointment with an agency or two and show up wearing clean clothes.

During my interview I was sperging out and I still got a job that same day.

Then you either need to start looking at school or start working in something close to that field that would give you the experience.

Talk to someone professionally.

Attached: 1521762750175.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

people hurt others because they themselves are in pain. The drowning man always tries to drag someone down with him, just a coping mechanism. That or you're just a super faggy onions consuming butt pirate.

Attached: 1542238863792.png (498x594, 104K)

I would love to have a sex doll.
I would kiss her every night in her lips and I would snuggle with her to sleep

its not fair bros.

its difficult, but I will try, very soon. Just after like two weeks from here. i have a minor surgery next week.

I have tried that, a lot of us have tried.
I don't know what to tell you, but keep in mind most of the work its still going done by you.
Try exercise, all that standard advice.
Maybe even try to go without internet like I intend. Just download what is essential to you and keep it in your HD and never look back.

Most people here keep others down as a coping mechanism you know that.

life is simple bros:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gMZXSnxXcY

Attached: 9sasfhasf.png (997x468, 547K)

I want to make a run for the border bros

I dont even want to browse the catalog, I guess the time I went without internet was good.

I guess thsi thread is coming to its end.
Its was nice, while it lasted. Almost sparked a feeling of company inside of me.
See you guys on the other side. I guess.

Wrong person? I don't know.

When this thread gets archive I am going again. This time I am not looking back.
Anyone wants to hang out ITT

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-27 r9k - You dont need a girlfriend You dont need friends - ROBOT9001 - 4chan(1). (1341x344, 139K)

What do you mean 'wrong person'?
Have you tried talking with someone professionally before? What do you expect is going to happen

I think a lot of my problems are stemming from dealing with a lot of fucked up shit for the last couple of years.

what fucked up shit my bro?
Everyone here has dealt with their share of fucked up shit, dont be shy

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cG7cRDcPY3k

it has been a ride bros.
We are parting ways, but the good times were worht it

Dealing with people killing themselves, overdosing, or dying of natural causes is just some of things I've dealt with.

What professional are you planning to see?
You know its better to see a psychologist than a therapist right?

Not always. It would be optimal to talk with someone who has experience with the stuff I've dealt with. If I just see any old person then how can I be sure they understand? There's a reason why many people who work my job usually end up eating a bullet.

>Not always. It would be optimal to talk with someone who has experience with the stuff I've dealt with.
You are right in this regard. Just dont give up, its nice to have someone to talk.

What field do you work in?

Its nice to have someone to talk and work on your problems, dont give up bro, you are worth it and you deserve it

Attached: dja.png (960x1202, 1.04M)

Anyone else also wants to leave this place?

I am going to this touristic place where I live. Its like 10km of bicycle and some walking and the view is nice.
This woman greeted me good morning and I pretended I didn't listened. For some reason its haunting me since. Its not the kind of person I am and not who I want to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g

>2012
not fair bros. what happened to all these yers