Take the self harm pill

Take the self harm pill.

Attached: image.jpg (640x457, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never understood why you people don't just take oxys or something

I did and it's kind of annoying having to hide the scars all the time, especially since I live in a shithole where spring is eternal and I never get to wear stuff to cover my arms. I want to die.

Attached: 52283990_p0.jpg (639x359, 81K)

isnt that pretty meaningless whats the point?

Attached: 1523556643865.png (707x557, 607K)

already on it planning to stay on it for 2019

did that in high school. might start it up again

they've been posting about it for years and I still haven't figured out if they do it because it leaves scars or if they don't even care.

too visible desu i

Attached: mado po.png (378x553, 321K)

It gives a calm feeling like no other, a tenporary solution to all stress and problems.

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 19K)

I considered it, then I decided I would rather not be fucking crazy. Ya'll have fun with that.

>It gives a calm feeling like no other
you've never been nodding and almost unable to take one hit of sativa just to stay awake.
but no matter how you get it you'll never have that feeling forever

>animefag
Just cut your throat already, fag

Also dusnsisbaoansjaakans

the best way i've found is to starve myself. the pain is less than cutting and such, but it lasts longer. plus there's the added bonus of losing some cognitive function from malnourishment, kinda like sleep deprivation. wish i started this before i got my scars.

>calm feeling
straight placebo out the ass, my friend. the human mind has lots of cognitive biases that you may never be aware of. the only thing you want, deep down, is attention.

never met someone who self-harmed and wasn't a massive attention whore.

how deep does it have to be before it is considered cutting

I do not get how someone could just slit their throat

>never met someone who self-harmed and wasn't a massive attention whore.
well of course you've never met them, because they would be hiding that fact

Try it next time you are stressed, it really works.

If you teach me how I'll do it right now. I'm so tired I need a release.

Attached: 1546231962994s.jpg (222x250, 7K)

How deep do you need to cut like just on the skin surface

Is it normal to be nervous about cutting so deep as to hit an artery or is that the aim

i have tried it, because i was curious if it actually worked. i burned the back of my leg with a lighter a couple times, but it didn't really do anything for me at all.

kek, you seriously think a little adrenaline is going to somehow contort into a positive feedback mechanism for wounding yourself? give me a break

well that's really fucking stupid. might as well be huffing petrol

>buy shaving razor blades
>???
>done

Here's a protip, friends

Cut yourselves up on your shoulders. That way, your cutting scars will be covered by even a plain white teeshirt. You can get a really satisfying angle to get in there with a knife too. None of you fucks are getting ina public pool anyways so it's foolproof

how deep are people supposed to cut

it's sad. what, do they want attention?
but I haven't gotten a single (you)
youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

But my shoulders are too bony

pls dont start, its a shit habit

yeah Im not

but really though how deep do people mean when they cut

And if they wanted to could they just slit their throats and not even be phased

I could cut my arms and not really care unless it was deep but I dont think even if I wanted to I couldnt slit my throat enough to kill me

I dont wanna die just wanna understand what people mean by self harm and cutting

>what people mean by self harm and cutting
nothing really. it's just a way of converting emotional pain into physical pain which is easier to deal with.

as for how deep, for me it started shallow but you develop a pain tolerance and need to keep going deeper. worst i've done is some thag would usually warrant stitches.

best post in the entire thread, originally so in fact

don't worry user, be happy

>just wanna understand what people mean by self harm and cutting
with a sharp enough blade you could go clean through your jugular before you felt it.
they cut deep enough to get attention. it's for attention because everyone knows the there are many drugs that would give them the release they want

>just bee happy bro :^)

How about you take the self help pill

Attached: billy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>converting emotional pain into physical pain
mescaline would heal years of your emotions.
there are also emotional painkillers. even just DXM with weed would leave a lasting improvement