How hard should I burn myself?

how hard should I burn myself?
Dubs win!

Attached: fukthewm.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

you should not
dubs pls

Self-harm is for edgy faggots. Grow up, nigger.

move your hand fast past a lit lighter once

self burning is gay as shit and not grueling at all. i gave myself a second degree burn and it looks like a stupid lighter flame on the side of my arm. i got more of a cooking-related instinct because i knew i was reaching the point where i might need a skin graft before i would get the pain i was looking for. i have a second lighter burn that never really took, and now it's this globule of fat hanging off my back, slowly gestating and waiting to give me skin cancer or whatever.

tl;dr go running until you get bone splints, a hernia, a fractured groin or something fun like that. 2 and a half miles five days a week.

dubs of truth here.

put a lit ciggie up your urethra cunt

Attached: 1521437835921.png (750x800, 219K)

please don't, improve yourself this year

shiiit ok reroll

Burn your balls with a cigarette and post a timestamp OP. Will be waiting. Dubs please

Never do it.
If I get dubs you'll have to run 3 kilometers a day, you should be able to do 20 pushups starught and should be able to do 3 to 4 chinups.

You shouldn't. Go see a doctor instead.

>how should I burn myself?
With heat

With ur pee

I agree with this user. Never do it, fix yourself.

eat your own seamen

Ummmmm updates.?????

Buddhist monk style f.a.m

Attached: 1525145061708.jpg (640x640, 372K)

As someone who was a burner, I strongly recommend you don't. Sure, the pain might feel good in the moment at least it did for me, but it's not worth all the other bullshit.

For one, burns are a lot harder to conceal and explain than cuts. Another thing, where a cut might heal or at least start healing over a week, burns could take a month or longer depending on how severely you burn yourself and it can be a pretty painful/miserable process. Burns are also very prone to infection if you don't take care of them. This means you'll have to change the dressing at least once a day. That's why major trauma hospitals have dedicated burn wards.

Also, the scars you'll be left with afterward won't look cool or badass. They'll just leave you permanently and grotesquely disfigured.

nah don't do it user... it's not worth it..

Medium rare.
>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Winrar.

Orifhwn