Guys I did it

I actually got laid for New Years
holy shitholy shit I DID IT

Attached: 87360748-9BC8-46C4-A1D1-D435835FC5B8.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bet it was a female (male)

No it was an actual female. An actual fucking female. She is an AXO at UGA and stuff so I actually kind of scored

>AXO at UGA
gtfo normalfag
if you engage with sorority whores you cant be one of us

Actually user if youre still in college you might want to look into rushing a fraternity, I promise forcing yourself to be social will at least partially cure your social anxiety as it did for me

hmmm on r9k

Proud of you nephew

I have to come here at least a couple times a week to let off steam. Jow Forums has been my vice since I was fat and ugly in high school. Im still ugly but Ive dropped well over a hundred pounds

Clear your desk and leave the premises by 5pm.

I go to UGA

>axo at uga
Wtf does that mean

nothing to be proud about. u disgust me op

Attached: 875ddc9aa6c18f476a8bcdeea472add10b57f64167d7a2368e27b7cbf8d4c2c6.png (640x480, 298K)

I like AXO is a soap or something. Maybe she works at a soap factory.

>a [sorority] at [college]

Nice, and fuck the gators. How is it?
>FSU here

Its a sorority(short for alpha chi omega), a pretty well respected one at that.

no user was correct, shes a laborer in a soap factory, OP went after the lowest hanging fruit around and it paid off, now he gets free bars of soap each week, sometimes they even stick bars of soap up each others assholes

Describe in detail your sexual encounter with her please

congratz, now leave while you still can

What do you want to know? Like from the time I started talking to her or what

Not him but yes. We want to know what you said, if you sperged out, if she was dead drunk and you have an impending rape charge coming, and what happened. Greentext please.

You never belonged here. I hope you die in a freak accident that 99999/100000 times would be perfectly safe.

Attached: images(26).jpg (212x238, 9K)

Ayyy good job man! I'm proud of you. You can get the fuck out but know that you really have earned that.

Alright will do, gonna post just in case it takes a while so it doesnt get archived
Greentext incoming

>UGA normalfags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: yellow-jacket-near-providence-home.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Cool. Now leave
Seriously you don't want to keep coming back to this place day after day and undo your success.
>t.guy who hasn't been laid since 2008

Not op but since we're at it, I denied a girl this NYE because she was drunk as fuck and a bit too chubby for my taste, but she had a cute face. Talking to her was nice though and that's probably why she followed me around and thought it'd end in bed

Hmn they seem to be associated with NPCs

Attached: untitled.png (1577x135, 12K)

ALRIGHT SO
>be me
>20
>from florida but with friends of mine from uni in atlanta for New Years
>theres this rooftop party thing that they all want to go to in downtown
>after a fucking 60 dollar Uber ride we get there
>apparently its a private party being put on by some kids parents so booze is free
>hell yeah
>at this point its about half 10
>proceed to start drinking, as one does
>standing with a group of friends and playing pong, total normie shit that I just simply can't handle when sober
then it gets interesting
>about ten feet away this fat ass landwhale of a girl starts signaling at me to come over
>fuckouttahere
>against my better judgement and after some peer pressure from three friends, I walk over
>HEY MY LITTLE HAS NEVER HAD A NEW YEARS KISS DO YOU WANNA BE HER FIRST?
for those unaware, a little is short for little sister which is something greek orgs do so you have a mentor of sorts, but it really just exists so you can get a date for the other person
>the most annoying voice imaginable
>this fatass girl is wearing a crop top with all of her rolls showing
>fucking disgusting
>at this point not really feeling it until I actually see the girl shes hyping up
>shes actually kinda cute
>ok im back in this
>agree
>landwhale erupts in joy
>starts saying shit like YAAAAAS OMG MY LITTLE HAS A CUTE DATE SLAY MY LIFE YOU GO GIRL YOURE DOING AMAZING SWEETIE or something along the lines of that
>ask other girl if the fat one is always like this
>she says yes and that she cant stand her
>proceed to move as far away as possible from the hysterical blob of blubber with a vagina as possible
>about half 11 at this point
>start actually talking to this girl
>seems really nice but in all honesty nothing about her really stood out and she is probably just another roastie
>played along for a half hour longer
>she is really into me at this point and based on the circumstances so am I
Cont
Random roastie picture for your enjoyment

Attached: 9AA60B3E-1FA9-420E-BE28-56752F082140.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

>National Panhellenic Council
>the group that oversees all sororities, the biggest NPCs of all time, is abbreviated NPC
pottery

She looks pretty rich. I'd like to see her without the clothes. And how was the sex? Nervous first time but then calmed down?

that's not the girl can't you read
also op is slow af. type faster

>played along for a half hour longer
>she is really into me at this point and based on the circumstances so am I
theese are sorcery for me

CONT
>me and this girl have nothing in common except for the fact that we both want to fuck each other
>that is literally it
>regardless, awkwardly and drunkenly power through the small talk
>about ten minutes to the new year, and she starts getting really handsy and I take that as a sign to do the same
>actually seems to be really into it so Im not gonna pass up the opportunity
>countdown starts
>im looking up at the clock like a dumbass while she is trying to get my attention
>finally realize she's been tugging at me for like 30 seconds
>ball drops
>start making out in the middle of a really crowded rooftop
>was honestly one of my better kisses so that was nice
>it's about 7 past midnight and I start hearing some random yelling about 20 feet away
>WHERES [the girls name] WHERES MY LITTLE
>yep
>fat girl is back
>OMG HONEY HOW WAS IT YOU LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOD OMG OMG YOU MADE MY NIGHT
>turns to me and grabs me in what I assume was a hug
>she is sweating all over and now my pants and jacket are covered in whale blubber sweat
>great
>motions for me to bed down so she can say something in my ear
For reference I'm 6'4 and the fat girl is maybe 5'5 in heels
>TAKE HER HOME she says, in the loudest whisper ive ever heard
>JUST BE SAFE I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS GUY IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST TEXT ME BYEEEE
>made the terrible mistake of letting her add me on snap just in case something went wrong
>Uber back to my friends house which was way out in the suburbs, cost me a fortune
>go back to the guest room I'm sleeping in
>slow and really passionate sex for about an hour
>nothing super kinky or weird as I'm not into that shit
>fall asleep right next to her, was super enjoyable
Hope you guys enjoyed, here's another random thot from my insta this morning

Attached: 9436A8C0-5E25-461C-8612-7BB91C5EBCD7.jpg (750x927, 761K)

This, believe it or not, wasn't my first time. This time last year I was a virgin though.
>she looks rich
Most of the people there were. Personally I'm not but a lot of my friends are, and thanks to shit like fashionreps and keeping myself at least semi-well groomed I can give off that same sign. I'm by no means chad but I can at least attempt to pull of brad.
>theese are sorcery for me
Used to be for me as well. I'm sure it was way more awkward than I made it sound.

>for reference Im 6 4
fuck outta my board chad

Funny how it wasn't anyone from GSU
Those normalfags put UGA to shame when it comes to fucking

Really? I don't know a whole lot of GSU people if any. I go to FSU anyway and NO ONE beats the roasties in tallahassee

>6'4
>has had sex several times ( )
>is able to speak to people, let alone females, successfully
>has friends
>goes to parties
>literally gets picked by a femoid to have sex
I don't quite understand. why exactly are you here? You don't belong anymore even if you did at some point. You have no reason to be here anymore, you're unable to relate to us. Leave if you will, and never come back.

I would post a picture here if I was allowed to but up until the beginning of this year I was a 400 pound faggot who never left his room. My face was covered in zits, I could barely get out a full sentence before tripping over my words, and I had barely talked to a girl let alone fucked one, and I was a virgin up until a few weeks after my 20th birthday in September.

Just here to let you robots know there is hope I guess. If I can make it, literally any of you can.

I was local to the Atlanta area before moving to Orlando a couple years ago. But, I've met some friends who went to GSU and they tell me a few of their dorm stories on people sleeping around.

>sleeping around
Thats nothing compared to the shit that goes down in tally. Its honestly kind of disgusting to be frank. Imagine 40,000 unsupervised teenagers and early 20s Zoomers running around with their parents credit cards with absolutely zero supervision.

you made it because you were just a failed normie
you're fucking 6'4 for fucks sake.

this.
You were fatcel you fucking cretin. You had the height and you just kept stuffing your face because you couldn't hold back, because deep down you are subhuman and even when you are given literally everything you still kept failing because you can't hold back from not stuffing you fat fucking face. So you had to do unnecessary work to get the weight off when you shouldn't have had it in the first place.
You are a fatcel. Fatcels are not incels or robots or whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself.

>height solves everything
This meme needs to die. I know plenty of 6 foot or taller guys who are in just as dire straits as I was

height is one of, if not THE most important factor when it comes to dating see vid below
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
when you're a manlet, being a manlet essentially shadows over all of you're fucking good points. women would rather choose someone who is less successful and nice just because he's tall. if you're a manlet, you literally have to be the perfect man in order for women to settle, SETTLE for you.
you got laid because you were a tall average looking socially competent man. You were probably able to become socially competent due to your height. If you were 400lbs and socially retarded on top of being fucking 5'3, yeah, you wouldn't even bother trying to improve yourself, for obvious fucking reasons.

I for one appreciate your story user, keeps me dreaming and a little bit less suicidal

Most of the people I know are manlets and they have no problems.

Its the anxiety user. When I stopped treating unimportant social interactions like a carefully calculated operation and just talked normally it changed for me

Using a firework as a dildo doesn't count

it's easy not to be socially anxious out in public when you're fucking 6'4 and tower over both men and women
imagine being 5'3 and trying to act dominant or confident. you'd just come off as trying to compensate for your height, or women's favorite phrase "lol napoleon complex!!"

Preciate that dude. Also I have nowhere else to say all of this, regardless of how my life goes all of my real frens are here

Honestly its kind of the opposite. Im a shy person personally, being tall can be a curse when you just want to disappear into a crowd but cant because youre a head taller than everyone in the room

>using height as an excuse
Ive seen everything now