Is there such thing as an asexual male? Do they even exist? I cant stand the fact that 99...

Is there such thing as an asexual male? Do they even exist? I cant stand the fact that 99.9% of you are obsessed with your dick.. filthy animals..

Attached: B4720AC3-0621-48C2-A192-539E76594D2C.png (609x749, 17K)

Honestly I wish I was,so your gender would hold no power over me.Hell,I made a thread about it a few months ago,I wish every male was asexual.

Fapping doesn't feel good anymore, would still like to massage some tiddies, but that's about it.

I remember the thread, you had a point
I may even consider castration in the future

Yeah I thought about it,kinda pointless if only some of the males do it.Being the horniest gender in a society full of sexuality around every corner is hell.

Yep, I am one (21y khv).
Never cared, never tried. I wouldn't suit any girl's standards anyway.

Attached: images (2).jpg (526x583, 23K)

I honestly wish I could switch my sexuality off/on at will. So I could still enjoy sex/relationships should the opportunity present itself, but also not be manipulated and hindered by my own desires when I'm just trying to live my life.
When I get post-fap clarity, I feel so pure and innocent, and I get excited to work on productive things.

Me bish.
I love only myself and the lord.
The rest of the world is sinful and dirty and made only to avoid as all the shiny and slutty things are just their to distract you from god.
I understand what you're saying and wish r9k could be more like me, I hate seeing them crying because there is a hole in their soul that they think sex will fill when they really just need the light of the lord and it's right there waiting for them.

Me. I don't hate women but I have some sort of disgust toward female body. Don't have any female friends since they are all boring and I dumped them after knowing them

HAIL THE LORD BROTHER!

DEUS VULT!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

If I was, you would never know it or get an answer. Without a sexdrive why would one to communicate with females at all?

No, males are hypersexual creatures, they don't see the world the way we do.

>give me things because I have a pussy

Did I do it right?

Oh look, a guy thinking about something sex related again what a surprise! And just in time to validate my point.

One of my good friends is full-on asexual, always has been. In tumblr terminology Im demisexual too, since I really have no interest in sex with most women. Just cant get off to casual sex.

The thread topic is sex you dunce.

Attached: 054AA1FA-956C-47C4-9A50-63A133D5828E.jpg (720x412, 78K)

I'd be open to having a gf that locked me in chasitity and I could divert that sexual energy to other places

>thread topic is sex
>Is there such thing as an asexual
>literally the opposite

>filthy animals
Duck built modern civilization. There's few things in this world more powerful than dick.

Asexuality is within the spectrum and topic of sexuality, even if it is the lack thereof. Therefore discussions of sex-related issues are entirely on-topic and appropriate. If you didnt want sex to be discussed AT ALL then you should have made a thread about nuclear war or something.

Go be a whore who cucks her boyfriends with Chad some where else.

Sage

I'm sure they are, but they're rare
I'm one of the robots who desn't really care about sex and just wants a gf for love, but I still think about sex constantly and jack off all the time. It's biology.

Yeah, but you immediately made it about sex by referencing pussy, which goes to show like most men you have a one track mind that always ends up on sex

You, sir, are the dunce

yes
but everytime I get close to a female they start by praising how I dont try to hit on them and then a few weeks later or months they hit on me and try to ruin it

The dude who said it wasnt me, im just saying hes on topic. Which you havent disproven.

>hes on topic
No, hes not. The topic at hand is
>Is there such thing as an asexual male?
And your response was
>give me things because of my pussy
How is that in anyway on topic?
Are you really this stupid on a daily basis?

It was specifically your criticism of him that made it the issue.
>Oh look, a guy thinking about something sex related again what a surprise!
While you could have criticized him for saying something retarded you instead attacked him for thinking about something sexual to validate your misandry, even though the thread topic itself is sexual in nature.

the world would be so much better, no more toastie roasties using their holes to manipulate ud

Oh my God, you are seriously an imbecile
The OP asks if asexual men exist
A man enters the thread and says something sexual instead of providing statistics or anecdotes related to asexuality
OP responds
>hey look a man has proved my point by bringing up sex randomly
The thread topic is sexual but you could have at least kept it to the topic of asexuality
Instead you basically just said LOL VAGINA like a dumb 9th grader

And btw I am not a misandrist, I am a man. I just hate stupid people and you are as stupid as they come

Attached: F1ED372F-0F5A-4DB3-8139-CB10F35D4F42.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Again, wasnt me.
Though it is cute how youre pretending youre not OP.
My criticism is of the criticism itself. Pussy is sexual. The thread is sexual. Therefore they are related, even if in poor taste. What more is there to say? You literally cant disprove this.

Yeah. I'm over here.
Still wondering how a point made by someone who can starfish her way through life has any kind of valid point or outlook.
If you make one I'll be sure to address it sweetie.

Ha ha! So the human race would go extinct? I think not filthy hypocrite

>how youre pretending youre not OP
Im literally a man you retard. Should I post my dong ITT or are you just going to continue to strawman?
>therefore they are related
Yeah bud, they are related in the same way that basketball and hockey are sports
If you were having a thread based on hockey and some nig nog came in blabbering about basketball, you would tell him to shut the fuck up too wouldnt you?
This is the same thing. We are talking about asexuality. Not pussies and dicks

>sweetie
>starfish
You are annoying
You are stupid
And you are a bad samefag

Give daddy a little kiss..
>muah

Shut up you fucking ape, god damn homo sapien fucking balding monkey mother fucker.

Sure, after you kiss my butthole you fucking degenerate homosexual

Attached: 8B57FD4F-DD3A-4AA6-8FEC-2E7FBCAC0A17.png (660x868, 906K)

Try having a dick, its pretty fucking great. I mean if I bled out of my dick-hole then I would be asexual as well.

Yes, my boyfriend is asexual, I believe. He would never use that word but he has no desire to have sex with me or masturbate.

just don't act on it and try to control yourself. you're not ruled by your emotions, are you?

very glad you exist anons, blessed be.

Yes, they are called eunuchs.

I never tried and never really cared about dating women, and when people told me to care i didn't fit the female idealistic or even average standarts and so gave up on even trying. I don't blame or hate women, just accepted who i am.
The only sexual thing i do sometimes is jerk off just to relieve the stress.
Don't really consider myself asexual, just apathetic.

Just be gay then. You won't have to deal with the evil women anymore.

Least surprising thing ever. If OP got what she says she wants, she'd be miserable.

just take the lesbian pill like me

I am ruled by my emotions, not that I want to, but I dont know how to stop it either

im bisexual and i'm not even obsessed with sex,all i want is some physical affection and someone nice to talk to and thats it

Im not asexual but i cannot share intimacy with other person because its frightful and it makes you vulnerable.

well, it's not like i'd reject some throat or a super good chick, but i damn sure don't go out of my way for some pussy.
who needs a nut when you have an addiction

I'm not obsessed with my dick, I'm obsessed with your vagina.

Is there such thing as a sexual female? Do they exist? I can't stand the fact women use sex for money and status instead of enjoying it. defective animals

All women are extremely sexual, with Chad. That's the difference. If women aren't sexual with you, it is because they find you ugly.

It seems to me that asexuals are more obsessed with sex than normal people

Are you looking for a boyfriend who won't have sex with you?
You could just be unattractive but good company, then men will like you, but not like like you.

Why the hell would asexual men be here and not on wizchan? You're free to go there and pine about asexual men there, while getting banned immediately.

ever since I started taking cypro sweetie.

Attached: Dhp7uk8U0AA4tGV.jpg (1200x849, 179K)

roastie, why wont you find female friends. you want someone as an emotional tampon and who puts you at a pedastol, without ever wanting to fuck you. get lost

Attached: 1546007579244.png (1200x1000, 179K)

I don't want sex because I'm ashamed of my body and because intimacy scares the fuck out of me.