Is it over for me lads?

is it over for me lads?

Attached: 22.png (423x708, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why even entertain the idea of a woman like this she is obviously toxic.

are you so out of touch that you don't realize that most white girls speak like this now?

r u saying that all women aren't toxic?

When you realize that is literally the worst. Either you fuck him and feel nothing but disgust or turn him down and end up looking like a bitch and the guy talking trash about you.

w...what is considered small anons?

imo anything less than 5 inches is small

less than 8 x 6 and she's faking her orgasms

fuck....4.5? Think I could still make this life work?

clearly b8

5.5 is like being 5'9''. 6 inches is lie being 5'10''
7 inches is like being 5'11''
7.5 is like being 6 foot
7.75 is like being 6'1''
and 8 inches is like being 6'2''
Most modern women are going to respect big dicks because it represents status in our society and women are suckers for anything that represents power

if u ain't in the red then she's gonna cuck u my guy

Attached: penis.jpg (585x645, 178K)

>citation needed

I may have a small dick but I am not retarded. There must be girls who would absolutely be ripped in two by a 7inch cock. They can't want that...can they?

It's a modified version of the original. Which probably was made up as well.

penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm

the age of tinder and the internet allowed women to get any dick any time

there standards can be whatever they want

imagine if u had access to fuck 90% of women anytime

ur standards would go up tremendously

Never ever believe charts you read on Jow Forums. No matter how small or trivial it is it's likely to be edited.

oh, but the Tinder girls are absolute whores. They aren't representative I don't think?

7 inches can go balls deep in most women, but once you get longer than that it starts to get more and more about aesthetics and representing status/power. They don't necessarily want the whole dick inside them.
Most women want a pretty rare kind of girth though

Holy shit is that hypnothesis onto something?
I am 6'1 and my dick is exactly 7'75 wow

Most young women are using tinder these days

Lots of posters on Jow Forums believe absolutely retarded charts.

It's just an estimate on how impressed women are by dick sizes. Though there is WAY more 6'1'' people than 7.75 people
And the amount of girls that would choose dick size verses height is growing, since a big dick is far more rare and hard to find

>imagine if u had access to fuck 90% of women anytime
But we do, what's the problem?

oh, I could see that. Where it's not even about pleasure it's about having a big-dick. That sounds like something a woman would do. But, if you were able to display power in other ways, this would hypothetically mean you could get away with a smaller dick?

come on man u know thats not true

Attached: stephen mill.png (607x784, 1.11M)

I mean yeah you can live a pretty comfy sex life if you're powerful in other ways. But women have this mindset where they might be infatuated with a guys good qualities for a little while and than they start to harbour resentments for his bad qualities
For example a short guy with a big dick, might have a girl infatuated with him for a month, than she starts focusing on his height and starts to get more and more turned off by it.
Than the next month she dates a tall guy with a perfect jawline and a small dick, and she's like ''oh my god my boyfriend is so hot all the girls are so jealous'' but then she starts resenting his small dick.
So if a guy has a lot of money and power, he will probably get cucked if he expects a woman to be loyal. There is a reason why it's a stereo type that gold diggers cuck guys

Attached: jorge-anfisa-90-day-fiance.jpg (575x373, 26K)

But to add to this. As a pretty average guy with a big dick, it seems to be a pretty special thing that a lot of women will come back to, even after they get bored of it, they start to crave it again. I have ex girlfriends hitting me up and hitting on me all the time, sometimes I'll fuck one and she'll tell me she missed my big dick

Well maybe not 90% but all men have far more access to women than before. It's way easier to meet women online from all around the world.

Definitely has a lot to do with status and power. Girls will believe all kinds of crazy sexual conquest stories I tell them just because I have a big dick, people imagine it's more glamorous than it is

I do exactly the same thing. There was this girl that was trying to friend zone me, had a boyfriend, so I ''accidentally'' sent her a dick pic. Then one time we were chilling alone and I'm telling her all my ex girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends with me because I have a big dick and exaggerated stories about groups of married and committed girls grinding on me at the club and you can tell she's getting horny as fuck starting to ask me details
I'm like ''yeah, it's probably because I have a big dick, women always compliment it''
And then I start getting horny and hard, and whip it out and she's like ''oh my god dude''

nice dubs, and a fun LARP!

t. dicklet
Nothing unrealistic about me telling a girl exaggerated sexual stories in order to get her horny. It works like a charm. If you got out your basement you'd know that. They just have to be believable, and big dick makes it believable. Women are brainwashed and it works to our advantage to make the meme true

lol okay, newfriend. I'm sure that this is a fulfilling part of your life. I wonder, do we think about an heroing the same amount? I bet that self-loathing and deep dissatisfaction is as strong in you as in me. One of life's great ironies.

kek definitely not right
>women are supposedly as impressed at 6'1 as they are at a 7 inch dick
They are literally astounded at someone having 7 inches. It's a monster dick to them.
6'1 to them looks the same as 5'11. They can't tell the difference

>Though there is WAY more 6'1'' people than 7.75 people
Not even that, I mean objectively
6'1 isn't jumping that far. It alone won't get you anywhere.
But it is the ideal height for a man. Or a weightlifter. Or a fighter/warrior.
Just look at jon erik hexum to be honest. He is proof that 180-185 is the golden height for a male. Also, jeremy meeks too.
>since a big dick is far more rare and hard to find
Definitely.
But it usually comes last and it alone doesn't protect and feed her, it's just a source of pleasure that isn't that great compared to other physical aspects.
So it depends.

are there girls that genuinely like small dicks (5inch) that don't have a humiliation fetish

A little more than 1 in 20 guys are over 7 inches, so plenty of sluts have had over 7. But if some 20 year old chick has fucked like 10 guys, it might genuinely be the biggest she's had
But 10 guys isn't even that much for girls these days
Really hot girls are fucking lots of guys on the regular

>he didn't post the one where it's moved up and to the right
aight dicklet

I like this one tho because I'm just over 7 long and just over 6 thick lel

yea, if they're under 5' 8" and you have decent girth you're probably good to go sexually. But you will have to have some other kind of power to make them really love it.

>But 10 guys isn't even that much for girls these days
It's above average, and the number of partners is going down, not up.
>Really hot girls are fucking lots of guys on the regular
Where do you get this from? If you had actually been outside the basement, you'd know that it's the average looking girls who are the biggest sluts. Hot girls don't sleep around as much.

Those trips deserve the truth.

Attached: ideal size.gif (800x732, 167K)

anything under 6 is small but still usable

Lol 9 inches would hit most short girl's cervix. Why won't anyone tell me the truth :(
I'm not an idiot im just a virign

>7.5
>The average self reported penis size of men online
Seems legit.

7.9 inches but only when bone pressed
Is it over for me? Serious

Attached: Photo on 2018-11-28 at 2.40 AM.jpg (550x658, 80K)

thats 7 inches

If it has girth you could make it work by fucking really fast which kinda makes the length irrelevant. Pencil dicks on the other hand have no chance even if they are 7 inches

It's 7.5 non bone pressed and 7.8-7.9 bone pressed

Attached: poewisrio.png (2002x1117, 1.83M)

Look because everyone in this tread is jaded and a fucking virgin I will break it down for you, but take it with a grain of salt because every woman has her own opinion

5-6 inches she won't think anything - she'll have sex with you and enjoy it. this is pleasurable, and not "small" or inferior to big dicks. this is 90% of every girl's sexual experience
4 inches is a niche spot because depending on how it's built it might not be visibly "small" and could squeeze in as any average dick. if you have a 4 inch dick you really shouldn't worry too much
less than 4 inches is small. she will notice, but probably won't say anything. in all likelihood she has been with a small dick before. In fact, my last girlfriend was with like three or four small dicks before and she didn't think it was a problem. there will of course be some girls who disagree, but did you really think you were going to fuck every single girl in the world? move on
7-8 inches is probably the best spot to be in. Girth plays a huge role too, but most of the time it's going to look good and feel good. most girls I know consider this to be the "perfect" size, and every girl I've been with has said I was the best they'd had (but probably for a lot of other reasons, I'm an athlete and have like 7% bodyfat so I usually go harder and for longer but I digress)
above 8 inches is a joke, don't believe what people say about dicks this big. Some girls will like it just because of the whole image around it, but it will never feel good. Even my dick hasn't made it more than like halfway, any dick bigger requires about as much foreplay as a small dick. nice to look at, but I can make my dick look like 9" with my phone, so really, don't be intimidated by anyone bigger than 8

This is a great plan you've given me

Attached: 12149199123.jpg (474x474, 24K)

I have a 6" dick but told a girl it was 7.5 and she told all her friends how big I am and a couple of her friends fucked me and said I had a big dick. Women are retarded when it comes to size.

another bone pressed example
probably like 7.8 here

Attached: bp length.jpg (396x505, 49K)

is it sexually unsatisfying not to be able to go balls deep? Is the 7-8" perfection mostly aesthetic coupled with having the requisite 5-6" for pleasure?

If you pull your balls down it will look bigger

I did the opposite. I have a 7" dick but told a girl it's 6". She got pissed off at her ex bf having "lied" about being 6", because I was clearly bigger.

Wrong.
Honestly just focus on how to fuck focusing on dick size gets you no where

Attached: 53B427B0-9778-4AC8-A55F-CFDF7E830E83.png (640x1136, 142K)

>reddit
but good picture. I'll also add that these are going to bone pressed like all official statistics

Also I know
>if{see == Reddit}
>npc.Angry

But its the only place I can get healthy info on bd related issues

I was saying in terms of how impressed a woman would be, not on rarity

It's a nice dick user and a good size stop worrying

That's cute, but if you want real hard truths and not sugar coated blue pills. Jow Forums is the right place.
Anything under 8.5 inches and your life is over before it started

8.5 is genuinely painful

9 here, deepthroat blowjobs (met a chick who could take it all it was freaky) bend my dick in half and normal blowjobs only suck half my dick at best. Ive only had sex at half mast and only once so I cant say much on that but in general sex has not been pleasurable. Definitely better jacking off. Its really just fun and hot to see women cum/submit

yea I bet there's a different dimension of sex when a girl is that impressed by your dick. What do I know, I'm a virgin. But I'd still rather shove my full dick inside her I bet.

Well not that Id know of, Ive mostly made girls cum from handiwork

I'm 4.5 inches and all 3 girls I dated ended up cheating on me and insulting my size both passive aggressively AND aggressively

tfw he won't show me his dick even though I know for a fact it's big

The penis size of primates have progressively increased as they evolved
The new species is going to have donkey dicks at this point

My theory is that since humans have bigger glutes/ asses in general (which are needed for upright mobility), we need bigger dicks in order to penetrate past the cheeks and deep enough into the vag

>9 here
poast.

Last night Nyannyan said my dick is twice the size of her boyfriends. Then I woke up

What? Every other ape has tiny dicks. You do know for something as big as genital size to change it would take a catastrophic event along with thousands of years of isolation and adaptation. Furthermore there is no evolutionary advantage to having a bigger penis in modern times because it is quite literally the last thing you see while choosing a potential partner. Height changing would be more likely but still pretty useless in modern times past a certain point.

A chubby chick with a massive ass told me that her boyfriend could barely get inside her from behind
She was like ''thanks I needed that, doggy style is my favourite''

>last thing you see while choosing a potential partner

uh...you're a bit out of touch there, newfriend.

There was actually a tinder study that said guys with impressive flaccid bulges were more likely to get laid when meeting with a girl.
This stings slightly because I'm can barely be considered a shower, even though I'm a massive grower

I'm sorry, do people judge their longtime partner on dick size alone nowadays? Or are we going by literal bottom of the barrel subhuman scum that fuck then part ways on tinder and other degenerate apps. Shit even the most recent studies of women's preferred longtime partner's penis size is realistic and in line with the average. Faggots are the only people that are as absolutely obsessed with dick size like you all seem to think. Probably because you're all faggots.

Lmao seething dicklet

>There was actually a tinder study that said guys with impressive flaccid bulges were more likely to get laid
Link?

Women are absolutely retarded and have no idea how basic level biology works. No surprise there.

I dispute the assumption that sub 6" dick size means a life of cuckoldry, but I know a lot of long-term couples who fucked on their 1-4th date. Long before either saw a lot of the other person in more emotional/mental ways.

And a whole of other factors probably led to them having sex on the first date besides the man's penis size. It was probably last or almost last on that list.

yea, I grant you that. But I was just taking issue with your initial claim that the size of your dick is "literally the last thing you see while choosing a...partner." which was not true. But I agree with your re-worked position.

I mean it is the last thing you see. Your outer appearance, whether it be your fashion or facial/body attractiveness matter about a million times more. Not to mention confidence and attitude. If you're a spergy NEET that dresses like a bum but your dick is huge hey guess what you're not getting laid.

>4x4.5
Hope i get hit by a bus this year boys

Attached: 1545323270457.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Why not just take the cuck pill?

Attached: 1546372282487.jpg (640x622, 103K)