/drugfeel/

2019 edition!
What will the new year bring for you, drugbots?
Will you break an addiction, or try something new?

Attached: drugpep.png (588x529, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3GFkbnQ9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sober as fuck.
My guy doesn't show signs of having weed.
DNM is not an option in my 3rd world shithole.

Gonna try not to relapse on heroin, but I miss sleeping for more than 7 hours.

Got some weed on me, though lately its been giving me anxiety.

Been drinking too much, hate it but it numbs me out.

>tfw dnm sellers are finally getting back after holidays break
The wait has been horrible!

A local dnm H seller has finally appeared, might order some because I think I can handle it but I may be fooling myself. I've had no problems with addiction ever. I've done nicotine, speed, xtc and various benzos several times and always kept it to a healthy level. Will I still be in over my head? will only snort

Attached: vJg1u75jhdo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 222K)

Slowly descending into alcoholism, lads.

Woke up this morning after blacking out last night and drank another 2 liters of beer kek. I just hate being lonely and bored and drinking helps them. I also smoke a pack of cigs a day, so this year i'm gonna try to cut back on the drinking and cigs.

I dig that pepe

Kratom plus weedledeedledee

Yea, you'll be in over your head unfortunately. I have never gone fully down the hole, and I shoot up, but it has still really set me back.

Eventually you will use for a week in a row and the withdrawals will suck.

You may never be able to have a good nights sleep again.

You will have another feeling, in addition to love, that you know of but can never experience.

Don't do it user, spend the extra money and just buy some pills.

id like to try mdma but im scared it comes laced with lsd

None of them are healthy but the alcoholism is more acutely dangerous as I'm sure you know, start working on that first.

The pepe was made by another user from /drugfeel/! And I just fulfilled his wish of having it as the OP image
since Kiwi couldn't do it

I'm planning 0.5g and I'll probably not buy more in a few months, will I really miss it that much even with other drugs around? You suggested pills, will I not miss the pill feeling as much?

LSD is probably the last thing you should worry about when it comes to lacing

I am the greatest Idiot of all, I thought I could just "try" nicotine, without wanting it for the rest of my life.

It started when I took a hit of someones vape, and I just stood and buzzed for like 10 seconds staring darkness behind my eyelids; afterwards All my fucking brainfog was gone, I was awakened, energetic- reborn

Craved nicotine for 2 weeks after that, until I scraped together enough to buy a rig and nicotine salts

Anyway, I fucked up my tank, waiting for a New one

Can I drip eliquid under my tongue and get buzzed?

Attached: tails-os.jpg (800x450, 31K)

dripping works.

Also nothing wrong with nicotine usage unless you're poor; it's a great nootropic. Helps me stay alive.

just for the love of god dont swallow

>mfw literally all of 2019

Attached: COCAINE.gif (500x375, 756K)

E-cig vaporizable drugs

> Nicotine

> N-N-DMT

> Methamphetamine

> Cannabis

> Amphetamine (non salts)

> Caffeine

> Phenibut

Attached: a.jpg (157x300, 5K)

It takes a long time. You can chip (use sporadically) for about 2years +/- 1 year before getting seriously addicted. But addiction is a series of small compromises. And yes, you will miss it a lot. Nothing else will make you as comfy, and no other drug will compare if you are a true robot. Pills are just easier to manage, they don't stick in your head as much and its easier to binge then not think about for a while.

>Anything in freebase

My t-break is almost over.
I wish it was the 3rd already.

>weed "dumbs" you down
I'm interested in consuming marijuana for medical purposes. Thing is, this supposed "dumbing" process keeps me away. Sorry in advance if this sounds naive, but I can't come to any sort of conclusion, and figured people who smoke it would know the best.

Attached: 1543574681936.jpg (512x765, 83K)

Got a hit from a gravity bong earlier for the first time and that shit is insane. Have to reduce the quant next time.

Finally quitting Cannabis! Feeling so much more positive and out of my mind!

Happy New Year, brothers!

Attached: learnit.png (2040x1363, 237K)

Does anyones dick also feels weird while on acid?
Its like Im more aware of it and I can actually feel it on my body even though its soft.
Feels like a completely useless and uncomfortable organ. I always wish I was a girl when Im on acid because of it.
Am I unconsciously a tranny and the LSD is just showing it to me or is it a normal feeling on acid?

Attached: 4E704EEC-2298-4E06-8E51-75701BCD7BB7.jpg (640x595, 120K)

It's probably just something you noticed once and now keep noticing because you already noticed it. There's nothing odd about my hands, but now every time I trip I stare at my hands because they look different, but I can't put my finger on the difference.
Or maybe you are a tranny, who knows.

It doesn't make you dumb, but it fucks with your memory, which might be what makes you seem dumber.

LSD can make you feel quite uneasy about lots of things. I too get weird feelings about my organs when I'm on LSD, but no, having weird thoughts on acid does not mean you're a tranny.

Yeah, it does. Shit stays in your system for a while and while it's there it affects your brain. It will leave you believing all sorts of conspiracy theories you wouldn't normally entertain as it affects the bit of your brain that filters out shit ideas. That's the same reason people can be more creative when using it. You can tell it affects the shit idea filter because there will be a stream of delusional faggots claiming I'm wrong.

LSD is harmless and not addictive, no drug will ever be laced with LSD. Your concern is either RC cathinones or fentanyl (yeah even in MDMA)

I've been interested in vaping meth, do I just drop a shard into the juice? Some online say that vapes aren't hot enough for meth.

Get a good vape, mine goes up to like 300 celsius
Somehow heat the juice with the shart in it and mix

Regular use can lead to memory issues and brainfog, although if you're over the age of like 22 the effects won't be permanent, all the pothead burnouts you hear about usually were regularly smoking in their teens, although on the contrary plenty of regular teen weed smokers turned out fine.

Would it be enough just to melt the shard down into liquid and then put it in? Seems easier that way.

I asked about this a few weeks ago but I'm still interested. Can the "high" of Ambien/Zolpidem be recreational? Has anyone got experience with it?

Attached: s1qh66wqo2_1280.jpg (1024x712, 178K)

I mean, it needs to mesh properly with the liquid and I have no clue how thick meth liquid is so you need a proper PG/VG base + calculate for how thick the meth liquid is.
I have never tried it before. Just saying.
I could help you if I just knew how meth liquid behaved, I could imagine if the juicy was cold it would just start clumping up as you try to start meshing.

Once I go back to school IT'S OVER. NONSTOP DRUGS and some studying too of course

The meth liquid would start clumping*

Well I was just curious since I have heard of people doing this and have bought a DMT vape before, I was hoping it would just dissolve in the juice since it dissolves super easy in water

Don't take my word for it, sure you can find out with some googling.

Gonna sniff the rest of my ket and watch lain wish me luck lads

Attached: 1522456535201.gif (1280x720, 211K)

I honestly have no clue user, but I for sure know you can.

Got a gram arriving tomorrow!

Attached: 015.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

lost my bong lids
should i replace it

>tfw papa shulgin will never invite you out to the farm to trip with him on some crazy new chemical he cooked up.

Attached: shulgin_alexander_beret_pipe__i2010e0002_disp.jpg (534x600, 61K)

I'm already thinking about it a lot user. You may have convinced me not to but I'll decide once I've made up my current drug budget.

Attached: I1rnpavmo1_raw.png (1280x688, 581K)

>/drugfe-
BANG
DIE DEGENERATES

Attached: 1542552984601.png (469x452, 277K)

we need another papa, synthesis of new psychedelic substances shure is slow these days

Attached: 1546189792007 (1)2.jpg (783x866, 119K)

>when you snort that cocaine

Attached: clownmetalocalypse.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>BANG...
SMITE
MURDER IS DEADLY SIN

Attached: Michael conquers Satan.jpg (630x960, 91K)

Thot /drugfeels/ might get a kick out of this

Attached: FB2CE606-2F99-4FD5-B514-2EF6F3DA3722.jpg (747x669, 129K)

Shut up, chronic masturbator.

Just the usual.
Got drunk at my place,went to some nightclub next to the uni my discord friends go to.
Got more drunk,friend scored some ecstasy,we danced,tried to hit on girls as a group,there were way way more men out this new years than women (at least at that particular club).
>hehe sorry bois i have a BF here times 40
Danced some more,got drunk some more,touched my face in a fueled stupor and meandered.Buddy got a girl to touch my hands.

Ended up remarking that unlike by most people E doesnt make my jaw twitch but rather my hands.
4/10 new years party i guess.
Definitly had worse ones.

What does it feel like to take a huge amount of Phenibut! How does it compare to Xanax?

Attached: 016344c32b54853f3a3f85b888eeb6bd.jpg (564x810, 132K)

Phenibut doesn't really seem like a benzo at all to me, although I've heard the effects vary greatly with dosage. I usually take 2g, what do you consider a huge amount user?

>What do you consider a huge amount
Something like 3 to 4g. But 2g is pretty high. How does it make you feel?

Attached: 1cbe485805f62139e9fe0129421291b9.jpg (284x418, 30K)

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3GFkbnQ9Y

Attached: wolfofwallstreet.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Euphoric and energized, the restless legs get a bit annoying though. I know people who take doses like 3-4g but I never saw a need to.

What's wrong degenerates, mad about being a failed human while I, sober am at the pinnacle of our species?

based Trentino & Navic - The Wolf Of Wall Street (I Love Drugs)poster

gets the drugfeeling going

Kierkegaard and JoJo, fucking hell man

i am one of jesus's and hes a okay with drug use. however im quite sure he dissaproves of a lot of stuff you pinnacle are doing, including wishing death upon your fellows. so sad !

Attached: will-proctor-wab4n9o.jpg (730x751, 186K)

Probably gonna lay off the alcohol and coke this year. It's been a fun ride but I can't even go out for a pint anymore without inevitably doing copious amounts of charlie and having massive freakouts at 8am. Mushies are still on the table though

>He didn't post the superior version
Lame.

Attached: Dl--4_XUYAAXWgK.jpg (901x1200, 140K)

So, it seems oxycontin is crush- and snortable, but is this the case for every manufacturer or does it differ?

>Kierkegaard and JoJo, fucking hell man
What up bro?

Attached: 27718.jpg (637x1000, 232K)

Just gonna smoke more weed

Does anyone else feel bad about being dependent on drugs for happiness? Like imagine being one of those manga addicts who just obsessively consumes anime and derives lots of pleasure from it. Imagine not being broken.

me too, what and how you smokin ?

Attached: Bulgarian-Prohodna-Cave.jpg (998x630, 120K)

I sensibly posted the version that won't make half of the thread's participants screech

Attached: 504324608_n.jpg (720x713, 25K)

>on Jow Forums
>thinking you have the right to call others "degenerates"
we're all disgusting people, user. Otherwise we wouldn't be on this site

Attached: 1546122275558.jpg (532x532, 57K)

I tried everything possible to find happiness but things get stale. Drugs don't even make me happy but distract me from depression.

Let them screech. Only normalfags would complain about Robocough. Robocough=Robots.

I see this every thread. G'luck trying to make it a meme my dude.

G'luck lad.

Why though? Cannabis is way better than Alcohol.

Weed doesn't make you dumb unless you smoke it all day everyday. Doing it a couple times a week is fine.

>tfw forgot it's 2019
Holy shit.

Attached: DvraFioUUAAK7ME.jpg (994x1200, 142K)

I'm thinking of trying ETH-LAD or 1P-LSD soon, any tips drugbros?

Attached: 1518924816781.gif (300x300, 17K)

>I see this every thread. G'luck trying to make it a meme my dude.
I've been on a small three day binge now. I just posted it yesterday.

I like cocaine.

Attached: bloodpuke.gif (500x282, 350K)

Feels bad that I enjoy DXM so much but can never talk about it here because it causes reeeeing. It's ironic since I never even tried DXM while I was underage.

Never tried cocaine since never met someone who sells. How the high?

Dude just talk about DXM fuck the normalfags who reee. I talk about DXM all the time. What is your favorite plat?

Attached: DvuOjF6UwAAa8SQ.jpg (901x1200, 192K)

Pretty new to DXM desu so still working my way up the plats, 2nd is the highest I've gone. Next week I might have another robotrip and go to the high end of 2nd plat.

Same. It's an interesting drug that is conveniently available. It seems like there's usually only one or two posters who really get into the underage namecalling and i've started to notice that they shut up if you don't reply to them. That's easier said than done though.

Attached: 1537958863926.png (794x921, 1.83M)

>Never tried cocaine since never met someone who sells. How the high?
At first, it's quite the rush. Hard to explain.

After that, your head is just clear for a while. Very very clear. You're energized, and you're focused.

The rush though.

Attached: brutal.jpg (600x600, 37K)

How did you like the 2nd plat or how was it for you? I love 2nd plat but my tolerance is so high getting to the 2nd plat I don't get the same down as I use too. I'm thinking I might start going to the 3rd plat.

This. Just ignore the faggots and talk about DXM. DXM is the perfect drug for robots because it's a dissociative. I'm sure 90% of the hate it gets it's people who haven't tried it.

So it's like add?

Attached: C44FWAVVYAIsiwE.jpg (757x574, 41K)

>So it's like add?
No more gucci and recreational. There is no rush with addies, you just take em and let them work their magic. With coke, you hit up a fat line and it goes strrrraight to your head. Coke is euphoric, addies really aren't.

>tfw dxm is a controlled substance here

playboi carti goes really well with sniffing fat lines of K
Might spark up a j later too on this wonderful new years day

Attached: 1531928124871.jpg (834x960, 63K)

2nd plat was pretty intense, I've done DMT before but I was still shocked when the DXM hit and I could barely move, also was hard to keep my head/limbs in place and the whole world had a sepia filter on it. I started laughing because I realized that even though all those effects should scare me, I wasn't scared. Kinda prefer 1st plat for that feeling of being drunk and super euphoric, but made me curious of going higher. Probably gonna take more than a whole bottle of robocough next time.

have you had lsd before ? all dose ranges are interesting, everything sub 100 is fascinating to explore, just like high doses. its all the same thing, at some point you can really pinpoint the essence of its effects and play with it. then it will also be very interesting to see the differences between the two

Attached: 1546185717654.jpg (835x773, 333K)

God damn, I love that lain. Saved.

Attached: acid kicks in.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

Thanks, user. My plan is to smoke hash every night and use a little ketamine to slowly cut back on the booze. I think it'll work.

Happy new year

Attached: reviewbrah anime girl.png (1024x640, 242K)

Sorry to hear that user, no drug addiction is good but cigs and alcohol are both so insanely destructive to abuse. Crazy that they're legal

I see if I can ever find a dealer I'll give it a shot.

I'm waiting for Robocough to drop back in price. I bought like 8bottles when it was going for $5

Attached: DFp7rxPUAAAS3HU.jpg (1200x722, 89K)

I keep telling myself I'll order coke someday but I can never justify spending that much money.
As for robocough I'll probably just get the 4 for 12$ since that's what I bought back in september.

It's sad how so many people put up an artificial divider between alcohol, weed, and other drugs. If it's a mind altering substance, to a quantifiable degree, it's just a drug like any other.

I do agree, but then again there are an incredible amount of weed strains and alcohol types, so there's an obvious appeal to a thread dedicated to only one of those substances.

It's a social mindset that I really hope at least diminishes once all boomers die. maybe one day the farcical "war on drugs" (aka war on niggers and hippies) will end, but that's wishful thinking.

snorting some amph and drinking some whiskey atm.. new years eve excuse for getting fucked up part 2

I DO COCAINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWRHUKHDOAUWHDOHDAOWHJD

Hmmm, I wonder what drug user's on

Reeeeeeeee I own 42 x 125mg mdma and Im about to buy 25x 200ug lsd and another 10 x150mg mdma. Also only have about 15 vyvanse left. Im kinda missing mdma after my last trip and want to do it again but the once a month thing means Ill only be able to do it at Feb the first :(((. Why does this life suck anons?

Is there any other drugs I could buy robots?. Im a sucker for stims

Attached: image.jpg (658x599, 766K)

BUY SOME COCAINE YOU DUNCE

2cb is a good experience, it's like MDMA in a way and very cheap. You can take it several days in a row before building tolerance as well.

Good job, user. I did and don't regret it. Most people don't understand what weed does to you when you smoke daily for years but you did the right thing.

No, currently zero Oxy manufacturers produce water soluble pills. Not only is it difficult as fuck to crush Oxy pills, but snorting it would just make the powder rest in your mucous until you swallowed all of the pill-snot over an hour or so. Take it orally or you are dull.

>tfw coked up af and dancing my ass off outside smoking a cigarette all by myself

Attached: 1526252941620.jpg (1255x1435, 1.33M)