Is there any reason I shouldn't get a tattoo

Is there any reason I shouldn't get a tattoo.

Attached: 1539689593718 (1).jpg (408x431, 12K)

Leviticus 19:28

originumpf

NPCs get tattoos as a way make themselves more "interesting"

tattoos are degenerate and if you live to be in your 50+ I can almost guarantee you're gonna regret getting a big fucking sleeve of a goddamn dragon or some stupid shit when your skin is all saggy

I'm not raised under that religion so such things don't bother me.

Yeah I know that's why I used this particular wojak. I'm not doing it for me to be more interesting though.
I think you are being a worry wort.

>NPCs get tattoos as a way make themselves more "interesting"

This...... emphatically....thiiiis....

I am sorry there isn't an upvote button. Back to r e d d i t with you.

Is there any reason why you should?

just get something that u like to see every day on your body. for example, I'm getting a valknut on my chest for I like the culter and I talk pride being born in a country that use to have that kind of culter.

But all you have to make you different is telling everyone you're different. How sad.

Because I want one. I think that's the only logical reason there is.

A tattoo of fucking what. Why would you want to mutilate your skin? Are you retarded?

Because it's fucking stupid and expensive

Tattoos are fucking retarded looking. On men they just look like fucking tools. It only looks "normal" if the man in question is already masculine looking but if it's an average or estrogen machine he looks like a tool. On women it seriously hurts to look at and it isn't sexy at all. I know I'm not a Chad so it doesn't matter, but I couldn't say no to tatted chicks faster. It's like you dehumanized yourself enough to get a picture essentially drawn on you for life like if you were a piece of fucking paper.
Even piercings (except ears) and dying hair are the same for me.

fuck it.
youre gunna die anyway
might as well decorate your carcass.

Cause I want to. And it isn't anything stupid like a pepe face or whatever.
That isn't a very good argument.

Nah go for it amigo

A small one that actually means somthing to you, not just because it looks cool is fine

Please get a tattoo. We need more people in the world to laugh at.

Imagine using NPC in 2019

Its only a day away from 2018 what are you talking about.

>Imagine meme

>He thinks ide get one where people can see it
I'm stupid but I'm not retarded.

At this point, you're more of a non-conformist by NOT getting a tattoo.

I'm all for tattoos but you may have to deal with a lot of bullshit for getting one. Most normal people can get away with it tho. Specially girls.

Well, there's no inherent reason not to, just keep in mind that it's going to be permanent, so don't get a tatto you might regret in 30 years.