What does Jow Forums think?

What does Jow Forums think?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS8YTYX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1YCJEIYRL1NFE&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B071S9RGB1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I need a new keyboard and headset for gaming. What do you guys think?

Attached: fce2001567449348eb99c901b420d3f3.png (1537x321, 68K)

Chink-shit cuck gear? Go ahead, throw your money in the garbage.

Before you get a mechanical keyboard, think about whether the noise will be an issue (roommates, etc).

These are brown switches so they're supposed to be slightly quieter than the stereotypical ones, but it shouldn't be an issue with my roommate since he plays music out loud a lot.

Maybe ask Jow Forums.
They will call you a faggot, but they know what they're talking about.

I feel like every board will call you a faggot

Dont get those headphone they are shit and the only plus is they are durable. Get a pair of hyperx cloud core with a warranty.

Keyboard is alright for that price you arent paying for much quality but it should serve its purpose.

Speaking from personal experience?

Yeah my little brother has the headset and I tried them for a few weeks before buying my own headset, I could take a picture of his pair right now. I owned the cloud core in the past and they have a much more premium feel than the a10s. Durability is the only thing going for the a10s while the cloud core sound better and are more comfortable. The a10s have this weird sponge cusions while the cloudcore feel like actual clouds.

But go ahead waste your money its up to you at this point.

Why are you shills so aggressive?

I'll take a look at it before I decide

it's decent if you don't care about quality. How much is in your budget?

If you need a headset with mic and "gaming" tehn I cant really give you much, but at that price range I would go for something much better , like AKG or Sennheiser, much better quality sound but dropping the mic

I can afford a lot more but I do not like spending too much so I try and get the middle ground in terms of quality and affordability. I'm highly considering the Hyper X Cloud core at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion, but yeah I really need a mic so I can play games without sounding like I'm talking out of the ground.

imagine buying a headset like a fucking retard as opposed to buying a pair of headphones and separate mic

Microphone + Headphones is better than a headset since headsets are harder to fix and

Ignore all the headset elitists and get a pair of HyperX cloud alphas, good quality, good sound, good mic, good price, user friendly. Can you even do a separate mic and headphones like these people are saying if you also play on consoles?

it's about quality you dipshit

If you buy expensive headphones and microphone you'll need a headphone amp and audio interface. Don't listen to the audiophiles. A headset and budget keyboard should will do you fine. Does the keyboard have all the bindings and multimedia keys you like? Do you like having the number pad?

Wouldn't it be bothersome to make space for a mic on your desk? Also, stahp being mean

I don't really need bindings on my keyboard or the numpad (though it is nice it takes up desk space.

oh no, did I hurt your feelings? are you going to cry like a little bitch? or are you just plain retarded considering the fact that you've never heard of a clip-on mic?

>clip-on mic
hahahhaha do you think you're on an early morning tv show or what.
clip-on mic, my goodnes