Solution for incels

What you guys think about joining ISIS? That would be great, we could kill alots of cucks and roasties.

Attached: 77d53f2096a384c530ad2c28b03c8510f82966fb.jpg (960x742, 164K)

Would exactly would that solve? Not seeing how that gets you laid, or whatever it is you want.

> gather 100 incels (no cunts)
> arm them
> let them do their thing ...

A real incel realises that everything ended before it began, so why not rape and kill people who pushed you to the bottom of society. All the oppressed groups were ignored until they dragged the attention of society, maybe mass shootings will send the required msg. Goverement won't send you "gf" until you give it a reason to.

pls dont bait these autists into incriminating themselves mr nice fbi guy

I'm 100% sure that some of these FBI guy's are incels as well, incels exists everywhere , in all structures of society, even the somewhat powerful poeple are affected by hypergamy, they realise that they are nothing more than beta providers for their slut wifes which would die to fuck Chad. Power is in our hands, hetero white men have proved through history that we can crush all the opressors when we stand up. I never undestood the pussines of incel comunity, why cope like a little cunt when you can go out and make a difference. The funny part is that our enemies are a joke... antifa, lgbt, cuckolds, feminists, ugly women, communits... if only incel community realised how easy it is to change things...

No. Incels do not have jobs or leave their basement. No incel could get hired for something like an FBI position.

>beheading jews and roasties
muslim life sounds comfy

incel =/= neet

Being an autist does not make you an incel, being an incel means that you are a normal person, who has his own house, have a job, and do all the things normal people do, but only 1 difference. No female want's you.

Wrong. Someone who has all these things is not an incel. Incels are not capable of having a normal life.

Seems you are misinformed about what incels are

> neet =/= incel

Indeed, being an incels means society has stripped you from "privilege" of having a normal life

>it's all society's fault! nothing is my fault!
This is why incels cannot function in society. Or have a career and successful life.

Also the world is ending anyway so get your rapes in

Genuinely think about it, how do rapists get caught? People know them, they are apart of their victims life somehow, but you robots have no one. Unless you're caught in the act you can literally get away with rape.

Also why black people don't function.

They would leave far too much evidence behind and be easily caught.

Black people are incels so duh

> You arent entitled to enjoy life with a significat other

> You arent entitled to spend as much time as you can with someone you love

> You arent entitled to find someone you want to date and express you love for them

> You arent entitled to intimacy, with physical and metal expression

> You arent entitled to shower and gift your siginicant other to show your appreciation for them

Remember, like the normies say, since you are an ugly subhuman and you are the bottom of society, you are not entitled to any of these things while attractive people are. You are left to rot in the dirt, like society wants you to do, that is where you belong in the eyes of normies socieal structure.

> It's your fault bro! it's not the society's fault for you being born with bad genetics bro!

Keep meming and spreading bluepills

What are they going to do with a robots evidence dumbass? You think of life like a videogame where you commit the crime and all of sudden you're in trouble

Society prevents you from all this? Why are you such a special snowflake society picked you to be an incel, and not someone uglier?

> Don't be a snowflake bro!

Here's an example of how society creates incels

Attached: 1.jpg (1237x869, 545K)

B-but men can't have problems in society, only whores who spend all day rejecting guys can have problems in society

Not really, cuckolds and whiteknights like yourself make sure that whores go unpunished.

The guy who wrote that talks about university or work, but it's obvious he has never been to either. This is how someone who has never done anything after high school thinks.

> Defend femoids who reject you during your youth

> In you late 20's marry usedup roastie and take care of her kids, and hope that she may give a bith to atleast one your kid, not mentionig BBC she is fucking while you are not at home

that's how cuckolds support roasies, not to mention welfare...

Bluepill is strong with you.

how big of deal do you think it is that you have a job

yeh but I don't hate society or women or whatever, so why should any of that be appealing ?
t.volcel

>volcel that isn't doing it out of hate
Why

> Volcel...

Maybe you should, because society want's to pair you wirh women that are way under your league.

That's an incel whining, how does that relate to society other than him blaming his own faults on society?

I don't hate people because I'm just like them, I have the same desires they do, I want to date a pretty girl(or at least someone that I view as pretty), I'll probably never meet the standards of the kind of girl i'd like, even if one did end up liking me I have some very "unattractive" personality traits that would probably ruin the relationship, for example I'm highly emotional and melodramatic but I kind of like that about myself, women obviously don't, but that's ok, they don't have to date me, I could change but I won't, I don't want to date a fat ugly land whale, women don't want to date "cry babies"

>early 20s
>balding
>looks rapidly declining
>no longer young
So obviously written by a teenager.

Why is it wrong because it's an incel, will be a good thought experiment regarding how society makes incels

>society makes incels
How? He made himself, nobody else did.

> Cope

I'm not recruiting you, I need men who want to fight for what they want, not a crybaby

> Whymn don't like me, and Im fine with it

No you are not, you are a copecel

Okay dude go get attractive people to like you for not complaining somewhere else, I'm going to keep hating women because the fat and ugly ones still get it good and they're all attention whores. Seriously women complain about being incel here more than incels except they're also rejecting guys. Subtle blue pill is subtle.

You dodge my question I'll dodge yours

> He wanted to be born with undesirable traits

please leave this website.

ER gave us a example of what should we do.

Attached: er.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>reddit spacing
what would you be recruiting me for?
> Whymn don't like me, and Im fine with it
women do like me, when I hide my personalty but no women is worth giving up my sense of self for
why waste so much energy hating women when you can waste it loving yourself?

> Tetracope

You don't seem like a volcel, more like cuck / fakecel

Or the worst think possible, being and MGTOW faggot.

isnt a volcel just someone who chooses to be celibate? so if I'm choosing to be celibate, aren't I a volcel? its not just sex either, I dont really have any social iterations anymore
I'm not MGTOW, I love women very dearly, its just not meant to be

Whats up CIA niggers also nice bait!!

> Volcel = someone who abandoned the dating game because he can only get ugly women

If you haven't abandoned dating for this reason, then you are not a volcel, you are either cuck or gay.

You're about 2 years late to the party, ISIS is all but dead at this point.

Attached: 1531906470349.jpg (1920x1741, 280K)

His parents made him, not him.

ok well whats a term for refusing to date anyone, men and women included? I'm whatever that would be

Doesn't really matter, Muriccan's will create another terrorist group to fuck up some country and take their oil.

> Asexual or Castrated

now leave 4channel.

I'm not asexual though I have romantic/sexual feelings all the time, also
>telling me to leave Jow Forums (not 4channel you fuckwit)
>uses reddit spacing

If you have undesirable traits then it's up to you to get rid of them, not expect society to do it for you.

Please be polite on 4channel, we don't use that kind of language here, not anymore.

Cuckoff back to Plebbit.

yeh I don't want jew shits advertising on this place, got it faggot? this isn't even 4channel anyways

fucking fbi