Based on this pic, would you say you're Gen X, Y, or Z?

Based on this pic, would you say you're Gen X, Y, or Z?

Attached: 1519827395779 (1).jpg (1128x1535, 571K)

none

I have my own culture not based on any social norm

So you created your own culture?

The french don't wash much.

>tfw seen less than 10% of all the shit on Gen X panel except got Disney/Pink Panther/Scooby Doo
>tfw don’t know anything about all these TV series like Brady Bunch and watching them without context is boring and pointless
>tfw never seen Atari or Pong IRL
>TFW thought Will Smith started in MiB
>TFW never saw Clarissa/Saved by the Bell
>TFW only know of SNES and N64 because autism

Attached: soviet commie dog.jpg (960x955, 44K)

Late gen Y and early gen Z.

Between core and late gen Y

no I just mean I like what is good in my opinion, not what's supposed to be "Gen X, Y or Z".

Ouch

Since I'm not american I don't know much of these, but based on Avatar, Portal, Oblivion (Which should be included there as well) and Windows 7 I'm somewhere between early and core Gen Z.

core z
mario kart wii shall never be replaced

By 2008, I already remember people on forums saying MLAATR was a "classic Nicktoon" and saying it was "so much better than the new crap like Mighty B and Back at the Barnyard".

Even though MLAATR was only like 5 years old by then, it felt somewhat "old" already because the early 2000s felt like they were a million years ago by the late 2000s

Late X to Late Y

You don't need to like any of this stuff in order to be part of any given generation. There should be at least one or two generations whose icons you would be able to identify the best, or at least be able to put them down as having happened concurrently to your childhood/teenagehood/early adulthood, that is, if you haven't been living your whole life under a rock.

18, here. Between late Y and early Z.

Early gen z :^)
My first console was a ps2 though

late gen Y with the childhood of early gen Y

Even though I don't really fit the 80's age bracket, late gen X/early gen Y seems the most familiar because russian kids' channels in the 2000s would often rerun really old episodes. It doesn't really apply anyway because the pic describes mostly American culture. Why would anyone translate, say, GI Joe and show it here?

Early Gen Y

Holy shit. You need to become a 70s Ameriboo. Russian

ah yes, consuming media is modern culture
truly based

Late Gen Y, but with a bunch of stuff scattered around earlier generations and some fewer stuff from the most recent ones

The funny thing is, that's not even a fraction of the culture of the older years.