How do I get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed...

how do I get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed? they literally bark every day non stop and its right outside my window and fucking annoying

they literally bark all day all night long right next to my window never go inside in the summer literally. yesterday they barked for 16 hours straight starting at like 6 am and they start every day at 5-7 am and they even bark loud as fuck at night too and they charge fucking everyone who walks by and freaks out like fucking retards

I reported it to the local dog nigger and he didn't do anything I think im going to just send in letters and complaints every week about it until he has pile of my complaints covering his desk and he goes and kills them out of pure rage

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Someone did something similar to me and the police tracked him down and arrested him. Reported you ahead of time

Attached: CDA750B5-993A-4999-979A-74FD5C83082A.jpg (1366x728, 134K)

fucking retard I asked how to have them take away not how do I kill them. jesus Christ

glad your dogs died tho

Dogs didnt die. Just retard neighbor kept sending threats in my mailbox

I meant send letters to animal control sending them t him sounds autistic

>whoops dropped these meatbuns filled with poison in my neighbors garden
>lets just hope nobody eats them
>WHAAT your dogs died? What a pity, they must have eaten som poisonous mushroom or something

I cant get in any legal trouble id be fucked and I dont even want to take the risk because people are retarded. their dogs violate every single rule possible ill keep reporting it its all I can do

>local dog nigger

Attached: dog nigger.jpg (1032x774, 92K)

Either way I hope you go to prison for being a sick fuck who would kill innocent animals. You should be shot for barking all this shit on my board.

i think you're a horrible person for wanting somebody else to do it for you. stop being a lazy retard, you lazy retard

you're a fucking retard no wonder why people hate your dogs. you're so fucking retarded you cant even read 2 paragraphs right jesus Christ.

type of retard to get dogs and piss everyone else off them and pay less attention to them then everyone around you you're pissing off. I dont want your dogs dead I want YOU dead

fuck off dog nigger. I have the same problem at my apartment building

im fucking reporting it to animal control how fucking retarded are you people? thats what you do when dogs bark. jesus fucking Christ retarded AND useless virgins. holy fuck this the stock that needs to be killed off. nothing but a burden to society

>Muh doggos so cute and innocent

Well they probably wont do anything and even then you neighbors will get angry at you
If you dont give a shit about animals you could do this:
>Buy cheap critter (rabbit cat)
>Stick small lups of meat at its neck and body
>Let it play near the dogs
>"Ahem your dogs bit my beloved cat to death I guess they have to be euthanized now lol"

Seething dog haters. I love letting my dogs outside and letting them bark constantly. Stay mad and enjoy the noise

no man thats fucked up. ill just stop into his office if he doesn't do anything with more than enough video evidence then i'll need im sure

yeah thats what a robot needs. to have less friends.

they're going to be laughing when they're dogs are going to their death bed in the back of a van im sure.

i dont even hate dogs i just hate these dumb shit ones that bark all the time i like any well behaved animal but retards cant even raise a dog right. thats bad

poison them or "accidentally" hit them with your car
Dog owners are unbelievably dumb and self absorbed, so sending letters won't do shit

Im sending this entire thread to the FBI. Youre not doing shit. Have fun with Tyrones cock in your prison cell

fuck off white ass retard. no one gives a shit about dogs especially the feds and im threatening to report them to animal control you fucking white lame ass retard.

probably dont even know what the feds are because you dont leave your bitch ass computer

I know what feds are because they arrested my neighbor and they will arrest you too. You are a terrorist.

get bitten or attacked by it

Get off this board and get off Jow Forums right now. You don't belong here nor are you welcome

fucking retard jesus Christ. fuck all you retards getting the most annoying animals on the face of the god damn earth and letting them sit next to the road barking their fucking heads off for 18 hours straight every day. I fucking hate all of you

Tell him to get bark collars or buy some for him

You need to somehow make it get loose then when he charges you kill him in self defense

my first experiences in killing was with a dog when i was only 6.

it was just a classic sandlot esque tale of my ball accidentally going over the fence, My neighbor had a weird husky/pitbull mix who would also constantly bark and annoy my grandma.

my brother and his friends dared me to go over the fence and get it, so i did. I leaped over the fence and when i looked up the dog was heading straight for me.
thats when the darkness inside me took over.

all i remember was taking out my pocket knife and slicing diagonally, killing the dog in out slice.
the neighbor was not very happy about it and i got sent to a mental hospital.

Attached: itachi_ii_by_sandfreak.jpg (519x482, 50K)