Durrr you can't criticize antifa they're the good guys cuz they have anti-fascist in their name that means they're the...

reddit.com/r/AteTheOnion/comments/abvsmd/keep_an_eye_out_for_antifa/
>Durrr you can't criticize antifa they're the good guys cuz they have anti-fascist in their name that means they're the good guys
Reddit has got to burn

Attached: 1546031678098.png (331x260, 107K)

Butthurt fascist is butthurt that he picked the wrong side. Aww, baby...

I think you got lost on your way to Jow Forums reddit-chan

I hope you're being ironic nigger

Attached: IMG_20190103_150421.jpg (720x720, 106K)

>Big Brain centrists think that Nazis views Trump as literally Hitler like Antifa

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Stop being a fucking nazi and we wouldn't have to be punching you retards.
>oh well maybe the holocaust didn't exist
>oh well maybe hitler only meant good for germany
>oh well the jews owned al lthe banks and they were hurting the german economy
>oh well there are too many immigrants maybe we should just throw them in gas chambers
and then Antifa comes over and punches you guys
>WTF DON"T PUNCH ME YOU FUCKING "ANTI FASCIST" YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MONSTERS. YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL FASCIST WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you guys retarded?

>Durrr you can't criticize antifa they're the good guys cuz they have anti-fascist in their name that means they're the good guys
this but unironically

anyone who fights nazis is always a good guy and i'm willing to ignore minor things like dresden and nuking civilians if that's what it takes

Stop being Commie and you won't be thrown from Helicopters

I didn't even read your post, but delete it, your ironic SJWposting is unwelcome.

antifa is just the new version of "anonymous"
it doesnt really exist and just scares normalfags and old people watching fox. really shows how Jow Forums has fallen off being anywhere near the "cutting edge" of anything

No one cares Jow Forumsbaby. Compared to you, Antifa ARE the good guys. You are on the wrong side of history, you will be remember as agents of evil for all of history. No amount of crying will change this.

Also, i have to point out how hilarious this is
>Jow Forumstard
>literal unironic redditard
Every single time

Attached: niggerr.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>HURRR PUNCH NAZIS HURRRRR
Yeah you'd get your fucking neck snapped like a twig if you ever came in contact with a legit neo-nazi, stop acting tough.

Attached: 160717-briquelet-Neste-Baton-Rouge-Shooter-tease_uyuilh.jpg (1480x833, 122K)

lol tell me about all those mass shootings antifa has done or the times antifa kills people driving into crowds or mails bombs. right wing terror is most deadly form of terrorism in the US right now. youre a baby for crying over counterprotests

also if you dont like left wing subreddits dont go on them brain genius

Attached: 0a694205db971edb29fac0dc5df4931c.jpg (480x600, 36K)

Exactly, but it does prove that if Jow Forums had a dog in this fight, it would have been Antifa before it would have been redditors. Organically, that is to say if this site wasnt at least 40% redditors by now, 4chans views align far more with Antifa than with neocon kiddies who are upset that other kids in school dont respect authority. It

Jow Forums is an extension of Jow Forums, also stop unironically defending antifa you cringe faggot nigger

Then why arent you "snapping" peoples necks "like twigs" instead of crying on the internet, little bitch? The people you are criticizing are literally squaring off with mobs of rabid neonazis while you sit in your room like a good little sissy e-sucking their dicks. Go fight them and record it, please. I want to see you "snap their necks" as you say.

>Jow Forumstards unironically believe this

>Jow Forums is an extension of /pol
Holy shit imagine being this much of a newfaggot redditor.

>He doesn't know
/Reich9thousandyearsK/ is here to stay

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Go back to your own site, refugee. Stop trying to subvert my board.

>/Reich9thousandyearsK/
9 thousand K?
you realize 9k means nine thousand right
you think the k stands for some specific word lol

the intellectual deep web, folks

Attached: IMG_20180411_132709.jpg (800x800, 206K)

I think centrists recognize the fact that Nazis see Trump as useful for the fact that he's not a liberal and pisses liberals off but hate him for still serving the Jew.

t. Centrist

Oh my goodness the cringd

Attached: IMG_l1lc2u.jpg (720x720, 106K)

>Everyone right of center is Reddit
The left truly cannot meme
The K stands for Kill yourself sweetie

I don't see what's so bad about, say, Italian Fascism. They seemed pretty sane.

>duh lef cant meem

Attached: the left cant meme.jpg (880x480, 40K)

>No u
Cant
meme

>cringe
>smug anime

Attached: images(5).jpg (220x230, 5K)

>uhh...uhh..
>*systems malfunction*
>*systems malfunction, new information, no existing protocol found*
>d-duh l-lef can meemee-meee-meee-meee-meeewuaaa-bzzzzzzz

Attached: 1537079573281.png (490x586, 132K)

>Leftie blows a fuse and is now using hastily googled right wing memes to attack his enemies
When I say the left can't meme, its because of rehashed and stolen garbage like this.

He's right though you stupid cunt

Attached: 1525538425332.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>n-no its U who is mad

>googled memes
Stop projecting
>right wing memes
Theft is bad. Stop stealing memes.

Attached: top cuck.png (912x905, 946K)

Left-leaning individuals reacting poorly to SSRIs is the main source of these modern flashy domestic terrorist attacks.
Meanwhile, the actual body count, all the plain old murders that aren't national news or considered "terrorism", are also coming mostly from left leaning groups and areas.

Attached: adam lanza seeing into his future.png (571x150, 6K)

Those "neonazis" you talk about dont exist anywhere except your imagination, dumb twat.

antifa is a bunch of faggots attacking women and elderly for being white usually.
And always huge group against one person, ive seen it on the rallies. Scum.

Oh, yeah im probably nazi too for not supporting antifa. Everyone is.
Fucking actual nazis pretending to be antifascists.
Also supporting communism, system that killed several more than nazism.
And reasons of antifa attacking people ? skin color (white), religion (catholics), and beliefs (right wing).

Yep, absolutely legit. Lowest of the low.
Hypocrite and retarded.

sage.

>saging your own thread
>having reddit so deeply ingrained in your subconscious you instinctively look for a downvote button for opinions you dont like
Toppest kek of all keks

Attached: 321.jpg (600x539, 35K)