C-cosplay?

Does Jow Forums like cosplay and/or the cosplayers themselves?

Why or why not?

Have you cosplayed?

If so, as whom?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 7BC9C636-AF46-4ED1-B986-6CE6DE59CEA9.jpg (743x855, 232K)

who is she and who fuck all her meat?

I'm alright with cosplay but it seems like a lot of cosplayers would not be enjoyable to hang out with. Personality disorders seem abundant in the hobby for some reason.

I have cosplayed and all I want is a qt cosplay gf/bf (trap/femboy) to go to cons with ;_;

I don't keep up with anime as much, but the girls are cute and they do something that's fun for them.

>Does Jow Forums like cosplay and/or the cosplayers themselves?
Depends on the cosplayer. The drama starters are annoying as fuck, but the people who cosplay just for fun tend to be pretty chill.
>Have you cosplayed?
Yes
>If so, as whom?
Plague Doctor from Darkest Dungeon. I have a thing for plague doctors.

They fucking HATE robots, but they're all women and women-minded so that's a given.

THERE'S A BOARD FOR THIS. GO ORBIT THESE WHORES THERE.

/cgl/ is a worse place than Jow Forums by far.

They encourage fatness, share tips on how to literally whore themselves out for dresses, and they also think that their ugly asses should all have patreons and want to kill themselves if nobody wants to pay to see their cellulite.

I've crossplayed sure

Cosplayers are sluts.

Cosplayers are whores.

Okay, be my bf, thanks

Cosplay as a hobby is fine.
Cosplay for attention (socal media followers or money) is not fine.

>r9k has been ruined to the point of becoming /fa/

I've cosplayed before, it can be pretty fun
Vid here is me

I also happen to be in that thread haha what a coincidence
is me
tfw same bodytype and dick size

You're cute user, do you cosplay?

Yes, I've been keep on meaning to get a shimakaze outfit but I keep on getting other stuff instead

>there are literal 10/10 stacies (male) posting here
FUCK OFF THIS BOARD ISN'T FOR YOU

Only in body not face

Shimakaze is really fun, feels super slutty to wear.

Just because I have a big dick doesn't mean that it's easier to get sex.

Attached: MT7iFQU.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Also are you LilTrapBoat because if so I was looking at your xtube earlier today and fuck you for having paid videos

No, that's not me. I don't have a profile on any site like that.

OKAY THAT'S IT.

One of you has to cosplay as my bf. You can't show off like that to a robot and then not expect me to bf you up.

Sorry, I have a girlfriend. I'm not really gay anyways.

>I have a gf but like to dress up as a girl and show guys my dick
Haha, okay. Only a few years until you leave for cock.

How 2 get a gf as small femboy

>Jow Forums
>gf
Why the fuck do you have to come here faggot? Go somewhere else.

>cosplayers themselves
No, too many do it for betabux on patreon

The vid/pic I posted are like 5 years old, I'll keep waiting for the day

Find a girl you get along with and make her laugh

I don't see anywhere in the rules that you can't post here if you have a gf. I've been on this board since 2009

Back when I was a Homestuckfag I dressed up as Jake English once. It was a good time, but I repress my memories of Homestuck as much as I can now.

I don't give a fuck how long you've been here. You have a gf so now you get the fuck out. Your opinion and thoughts mean nothing here. You can't relate here aside from being a faggot.

You're just as bad as a woman posting.

No wonder you don't have a gf user. If I were a woman I'd want nothing to do with your disgusting personality.

Are you saying those comments him worse than child rapist murderers? Because even they have girlfriends.

Exactly why you need to get the fuck out. You sit on your high horse because you're not lonely. Go to facebook or some shit.

A girlfriend is not a defining aspect of a person's character. Acting like a pussy bitch to everybody who has a girlfriend because you're that envious is.

I'll sit up here with my girl while you orbit your discord oneitis and get nowhere because you don't know how to treat people with basic decency.

She'll probably cheat on your ass.

Go kill yourself.

>because you don't know how to treat people with basic decency.
We've already established that even the lowest level of decency is not necessary to attract anyone by the fact that convicted murderers have girlfriends, so your statement is easily dismissed.