So Jow Forums I knocked up a roasty I met on tinder. She's pretty cute but a roasty all the same...

So Jow Forums I knocked up a roasty I met on tinder. She's pretty cute but a roasty all the same. So I went from browsing Jow Forums, twitter(during the mem wars), playing video games and living off BTC fo getting a house, a ton of baby stuff, cars, a job (I have a degree) and doing the family thing with this stacy.

Problem is I'm really racist, basically autistic with no social skills and I hate real life stuff. I can play a good game for a date or two to get laid but living together she's figured it out.

If my baby is a women I'm pretty much just just going to assume she'll end up a vacuous whore like her mom, if it's a boy I'm assuming there's a 50% chance he'll become my daughter and we can then revert to my first line of thought.

Attached: Hes+not+retarded+hes+just+misunderstood+_f6d585c34396e01de697e53b47abbe4f.jpg (655x509, 68K)

then be a proper father you cunt

>cumming in a tinder slut

jesus Christ lol u fucked up

Father? Implying OP isn't a black

Attached: 1525204480720.jpg (500x461, 56K)

redpill her

women are dumb, and you can convince her if you are having a child with her

>wait until after the babbie is born otherwise she'll deport it

>I knocked up a roasty
Time to sacrifice a child.

Attached: 1525543517099.jpg (680x378, 58K)

BUILD

egyptian bants. rare but not unheard of.

Be a father to your child. Do not become a degenerate loser who contributes to the decline of western civilization. Take care of that babby. You will love it, wait and see.

WE

p-in-the-v finisher is the best thing ever though.

you can still get out of this, just tell her you arent going to support the kid and she will probably get an abortion

>filename
kys

Start working out non-stop and take all the testosterone supplements you can, you must become the controller of your baby mama. Take her to church, force her to be modest, make her take care of the house, fuck her brains out, and she everything will work out with her. Next step is to not let the kid watch television, eat sugary shit, and get him/her enrolled in a private Christian school. You will have mastered the art of being a father if you can do this.

First the incel shit
now larping as future family

SHILLS SUCK
go larp somewhere else faggot OP

She is going to cuck you, abandon ship right now.

Easier said than done but, this.

She's dumber then a box of rocks. Shes a country girl that hasn't watched an hour of news in her life, she has no idea what feminism is, no cultural Marxist subversion apart from roasty and the tinder jew we both fell for.

*than

My 2 overtly outspoken racist friends that each have a teen daughter.
1 is a nigger lovin roastie slut
1 is a perfect Aryan virgin waiting to get married with a Chad.

It’s a crap shoot. Pray for the best. Prepare for the worst.

based *squints at flag* egypt?! ok, based egypt!

>Problem is I'm really racist, basically autistic with no social skills and I hate real life stuff.

fuck off shill retard

>Shes a country girl that hasn't watched an hour of news in her life, she has no idea what feminism is, no cultural Marxist subversion
>She's dumber then a box of rocks
What? Are you some kind of faggot?

There's always going to be some no-fap self-improvement faggot who comes in to these threads and tells you this kind of bullshit. Listen, instead of doing ALL THAT just get her a one-way "trip" down the stairs, first class, and this problem of yours will fix itself.

Have fun in jail

you're going to be so mad after spending all that cash when that baby comes out black.

nice LARP you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1523169041229.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Who's larping?

Attached: 1525562170020.png (1080x1946, 1.57M)

>haha wow user I must have a great-grandfather who was African or something lol OH GOD PLEASE DONT LEAVE

get a DNA test you fucking idiot.

If you are serious you need to leave. If she is a slut on Tinder there is no guarantee the kid is even yours. You need to cut off all contact with her and kick her out of the house, if possible move out of the state and change your name. If you choose to stay, DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE UNTIL YOU HAVE A PATERNITY TEST.

I would STRONGLY advise you to leave. If your wife is a whore and a cum dumpster for other men before you met her, there's no reason why she wouldn't be after you met her. Don't put yourself through years of headache, stress and pain, only to end up paying alimony and child support to some cheating roastie who will take half your shit and will raise your kid to hate you. Get out while you can.

This. No matter what insane bullshit you are about to go through in the next few months, the absolute craziness and insanity you experience, that babby will be the best thing that ever happened to you and nothing will ever come close to topping it. Pregnant woman are fucking nuts on a good day. Just get through the pregnancy. Thats enough work for right now.

Go back to Le-ddit you faggot

based kang

>so I knocked up

more like she discharged the contents of a condom into her while you weren't looking. Enjoy being a beta provider cuck for the next 18 years faggot!

protip: start saving up for that lawyer

You sound like a bigger

Nigger*

You need to get an attitude adjustment and get your shot together, OP. You are about to be a father. It's not about you anymore. Wallowing in yourself is no longer acceptable.

did you mistake pol for your blog? kill yourself faggot

>raising some one elses baby

No, just no.

>having this little faith
People are taking this board waaay too serious.

Well, how about you start with a DNA paternity test first then take things form there?

Attached: 1509736727819.jpg (800x1130, 158K)

user

what makes you think you're the father and this is your seed

you think you're the only dude she's been nailing on the dating website?

you're the sap she's laying up to pay the bill, for the seed of some other leather jacket tattoo guy

*from

If his wife was some virgin loyal waifu I would not advise him to leave dumbass, but he knocked up some slut over Tinder. Do you think a slut will make a loyal woman or a good mother? Get your head out of your arse. She is going to divorce-rape him and get custody of the kid, he will lose half his shit and be stuck paying alimony and child support for the rest of the life, and the kid will STILL grow up to be a degenerate because of the roastie.

Whether he wants to live a stress-free relaxed MGTOW life or have a big Aryan family, either way, the answer is to LEAVE, because there is nothing but pain down this path.

/Thread
You think your life sucks now? Oh boy your in for a hellova ride

Attached: 1485144138808.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>My 2 overtly outspoken racist friends that each have a teen daughter.
>1 is a nigger lovin roastie slut
>1 is a perfect Aryan virgin waiting to get married with a Chad.
Sounds like the first guy jumped on the coon-hating train once his daughter was getting rammed by one, and the next was wise from the start.

Why take advice from incels?

This is true.

Make sure to get a paternity test. Sluts gonna slut.

If the baby is yours, step up to the plate and be a good father.

This is why I don't have pre-marital sex anymore

I had a pregnancy scare with a girl I met off tinder and just said "Okay fuck this I'm done". I fucked her one more time and then we never saw each other again

Now I just jerk off while I'm looking for a wife. Pre-marital sex is like russian roulette, absolutely anything could happen at any time

>just use a condom!
>duhh birth control!

Neither of those things are guaranteed against STDs or pregnancy

Stop falling for the vaginal jew lads, or you'll end up like OP

Attached: 1522050528977.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Only sound adv itt

Why does nobody pull out, what the fuck
>been slamming whores raw for years and no baby

I will, but I think it's mine.
I have lawyers on retainer I used for tax reasons with my BTC gains. I bought the cars, the baby stuff and house before we were married so itll be 100% mine if we even get married to get divorced.

I was doing so good Jow Forums living the neet life, the jack pot but fucked it all up. I still think having a kid could be cool. I did throw out my helium bye bye bag. So that's a plus.

1. Why wouldn't you wrap it with some rando slag you met on on tinder?

2. Why would you nut inside her and not on her face?

>this is why i dont have premarital sex any more
yeah this is why

Attached: autismo.jpg (246x184, 9K)

A)this never happened
B) the absolute state of this board. Looks like an issue of cosmo for incel losers. I’ve never seen a more gynocentric place, women are the number 1 topic of discussion

Attached: 55CA8B33-B6E0-443E-AAEF-49648491914C.gif (176x172, 1.91M)

She said she was on birth control meme

OP just learn to be a man, today relationships doesn't work because man are getting weak.

She will test you all time, saying things for you react emotionally and thus turning you a beta in her eyes. Keep a strong stance and show that you are her master, make her crave for you approval. It's not easy but you must learn do to it, try to mold her in a conservative woman and things will be easier for both of you.

why do Jow Forums threads instantly die when they get moved to Jow Forums

Attached: just.jpg (125x105, 2K)

Because the entire rest of the website is sick of Jow Forums's shit