hi there, you've been standing there by yourself all night, would you like a drink?

> hi there, you've been standing there by yourself all night, would you like a drink?
w-what do??!!?

Attached: 1546578177692.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

>You might wanna wipe that snot from your face
*hand her a papertowel*

cant tell if you're fucking around, on mobile, or both, but I'm 99% sure thats a septum ring

>snot
Thats obviously spilled drink you fucking sperg. You really think shes gonna approach your ugly virgin sober ass not completely hammered? Im surprised she can even hold the drink, much less aim the cup at her mouth if shes talking to your ass

Attached: 6EB18C79-06A4-4BCD-AD49-88B5D393E429.png (1000x600, 271K)

>3dpd
cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe

You can see her mustache also stop projecting
Both

No thanks, I don't have a foot fetish.

>w-what do??!!?
cry.

She's in some club sweating her ass off and still looks beautiful in a photo. I wouldn't even look human in those conditions and lighting.

>Depends: do you work for a liquor company?

>Tattoos
Kill that bitch and cut her up into pieces and feed to stray dogs

challenge her to a dance off

Attached: 45764576547457457.jpg (702x764, 72K)

Are we fucking yes or no?

"Ew. No. LOL We can be friends though, user."

"Yes, I would"

I would then go to the place they sell the drinks

with benefits?

oreg

Attached: 1546582668174.png (170x170, 51K)

No thanks, your tattoos indicate that you are a woman of poor character and probably have multiple stds. Also you sort of look like a tranny.

Accept a fucking drink, dude. Worst that happens is she steals your kidneys.

i fucking cannot stand to look at another fucking whore, and yet i have at least a million more to curse over in my career on earth. oh, if they would all just fucking die.

"Uhmm why?"

i guess they shouldn't have to die, but they should really stop this trend of getting all the tattoos and shit