Take a shit

>take a shit
>small pieces of shit always get stuck in ass at the end
>hard as fuck to shit out
>have to wipe forever
>happens every time
Help me

Attached: 26FCED3F-F71C-4778-B3F2-442C12FE4E61.jpg (368x276, 17K)

Just get a bidet user

>get in the tub after done shitting
>turn on shower head in a good angle
>squat like you bout to twerk dat ass
>let water run down ur ass crack
>shit particles fall off
>ass is clean
>grab some shampoo or any liquid soap
>apply it on ass crack/asshole with my left hand as water runs down on it
>finger my asshole in a cleaning way
>let water run down my ass for 3 more mins
>play withass hair and checking if there is any poop
>get out of the shower
>wash hands with soap for 5 mins

Ass soaking wet, shit on the wall. Smooth move.

shave your ass and finger it out
ez as fuck and you can eat it afterwards

Attached: hakase-nichijou-51.jpg (210x240, 10K)

I do this too user, but how do i get rid of the shit smell on my finger? I wash it with soap multiple times but it doesnt seem to go away, so i just put cologne on it

nigger the fuck is wrong with you
my hands never smell like shit
If you are so fucking incompetent, stick to the nigger western method of paper wiping you stupid inbred fucking nigger

Jesus Christ, user. Have more fiber in your diet and shave your ass hair.

OP here
Should have clarified that i wasnt talking about shit particles getting stuck in my asshair
I was talking about small shit chunks being stuck in my asshole that are hard to shit out

Run your fingers through your pubes to dislodge the poop particles under your fingernails.

What do you eat for fiber sources?

fiber

What is your diet like? What do you eat everyday?

Cut your nails faggot. If you can't clean the shit out from under them then you have nigger nails. Fuck outta here Latisha

Coffee
Try to eat an apple or some vegetable every day
Varying trash food such as insta ramen and chips etcetera

Am I the only person who washes their ass with a hot wet wash rag and then rinse the poop off after a particularly gross poo? Is there any reason I shouldn't? I just put it in the washing machine after

>Varying trash food such as insta ramen and chips etcetera

Cut that out. Lentils have good fiber. cook lentils and eat with white rice. Try to eat something with lots of fiber

Will try
Thanks user
Originally

Clean your ass in the shower every time after you take a shit. I do this since I was 10 I think and literally takes no time.
Most of the world do this, only fucking americans think just wiping is enough. Disgusting

yea and buy a pressure cooker. Lentils cook well in it.

Lentils arerich in complex carbohydrates, a nutrient that booststhemetabolism and helpsthe bodyto burn fat. Theyarean excellent sourceoffiber, whichcanhelp reduce cholesterol levels.

Holy shit brother I'm not the only one. We are united in the problem, let us work to a solution.

this is why i usually take a shower after i shit. but sometimes i get lazy after i diahreah and have stains in my underwear and stink up my house.