What dee fuck does this even mean?

What dee fuck does this even mean?

Attached: 1546587585540.jpg (625x694, 22K)

she's keeping your thirsty ass away before you humiliate yourself

None of those sentences match to anything. I'm sorry I wish I could help.

>Messages first

>You say four words to her

>She compliments you first

>Acts like you're orbiting her

Kind of cringe ngl

Attached: what the fuck am i reading.jpg (600x690, 85K)

She's a thot and is letting you know you're going to have to sneak behind her bfs back

Legit say

>and?

This is literally why I hate women and social media. Just fuck it all. Glad I deactivated my account.

Oh forgot to add, once you've collected enough evidence of her being a thot send it all to her current boyfriend and enjoy the devilish situation you've created.

>i just believe everything i see on Jow Forums

I believe in you and your on this Chinese image collection site

Want's to cheat but still to chicken to do it without someone encouraging them, still scum.

Alternatively This seems like another solid theory.

How do people have the patience for any of those bullshit mind games? It's awful, almost every word you use has an implied secondary meaning and you need to learn those or you won't get anywhere. No really this is absolutely mind boggling. I wish I had as much patience for my uni homework.

>I've a bf sorry :sadface:
"Oh well I bet I could make u change ur mind :wink:"
>omfg im not like that!!1
>later she can tell her stacy friends how she's not a cheating whore but she's so hawt she drives hard-bodied men mad with desire

You have to read the subtext of what women are trying to say. Well, you don't, really. It's rather a waste of time.

It means nothing. Talking/bantering/flirting with women online is a waste of time.

I'd go with this.
She went into damage control the second she realized you don't want to fuck her with that bf comment.
Respond with something devastating to her like "hope he's happy with that :)"
Don't recognize her.

She basically said you have a nice body. She's testing to see if you have a dominate bull personality or not
Girls do that all the time.
Betas think the ''I have a boyfriend'' line is rejection, but like 50 percent of women I fucked have given me that line. She already has a good beta provider and doesn't think you're boyfriend material, but she's willing to see if you have a big dick to go with your nice body

This guy gets it
this guys on the right track, but compared to most women she's not really chicken, she made it blatantly obvious she wants his dick, she's just testing if he has the balls to do something about it if he wants to fuck her

Fuck this girl, I don't mean that literally, I mean she's a POS.

>nice body
>dominate bull
>see if you have a big dick
>your nice body
That's a lot of homoerotic text for a supposed straight man

I'm translating what she means you pencil dick
A girl saying a guy is fit, is the same thing as saying nice body
And yes, of course this kind of women likes big dicks and cheating with dominate bull personalities.
Fuck off

>I've a gf sorry

Reply back with that.

her bf went on her phone and sent the last message, the rest were her

It's b8