Anyone have any experience / stories about sex tourism? Is it really as nice as people say...

Anyone have any experience / stories about sex tourism? Is it really as nice as people say? Also what are the best countries that aren't filled with baby boomers for sex tourism?

Attached: q2keh5uizg721.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand
avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/western-central-europe-north-america/usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went on a sex trip to Cambodia, but that was going to meet a penpal for it so can't really say in regards to the tourism part and looking around for it. Nice experience though.

>Anyone have any experience / stories about sex tourism?
I went to a couple of german FKKs and to a window brothel in bruxelles. I liked both. Being surrounded by a bunch of naked ladies in the FKK was especially nice.

>Also what are the best countries that aren't filled with baby boomers for sex tourism?
Mongering is an expensive hobby, it's mostly people over 35 everywhere because at that age you actually have the disposable income to do it properly (and also no other options)

Do you have to pay for sex there or can you fuck girls who just wanna taste white dick for free?

What's an FKK?

I assume you can pay, but I got to experience the latter. I was just there for my penpal but other curious ladies ended up getting some.

Nice, is STDs a big thing there or can you go raw without worrying too much?

I don't think it's as big a thing as people worry but probably smart to go safe. Though where I was, wasn't some sex tourism frequented place so I didn't have to worry.

Nice, how many did you fuck and did you blast your load into anyone? Also how do you even communicate with them because of the language barrier?

It was mostly my penpal and her mom as I stayed with them for several months, but a friend of hers and a neighbor lady got some, and then a few times with an acquaintance. So in all the time I was there mostly two, but five total. Honestly a lot of it was just the foreign favor I had since I'm not Chadly really but there was definite interest in a white guy since this wasn't one of the big cities where there at least are some white tourists. Went raw every time and nutted inside if I had the chance.

Communication actually was a problem but only so far when you're on the same page about sex. My penpal and her friend knew english, and her mom a little.

Da fuq is a penpal?

Someone you write to exchanging letters or emails. We started doing it in high school as part of our school programs, after years corresponding this was our first time meeting in person so I basically took it as a big vacation over there.

Oh okay, I heard you can buy girls virginities in Cambodia did you participate in that?

No nothing like that it was just a sex trip that got more than I'd expected.

Did u impregnate anyone?

To my knowledge no, either they were on birth control (I know penpal and her mom were) or it just didn't take.

Anyone here go to Tijuana Mexico and get hookers? If so how much did you pay

How did you fuck your penpal and her mom? Did you all talk about it beforehand?

I knew that I'd be banging my penpal, she and me were looking forward to it. When I got there though she asked if I wanted to with her mom as well after she expressed interest so I went for it. It ended up that while I stayed with them things ended up being pretty carefree so I could fuck them when I wanted, or them me when they wanted. Usually one or the other but not really any threesomes. Super comfy all things considered.

I'm fucking jealous. Never had an opportunity for a penpal and since I'm not white woman wouldn't throw at me like how they threw themselves at you.
It does sound super comfy though.

>super comfy
no shit you got to bang a girl and her mom whenever you wanted

Attached: bang_maid.png (500x375, 228K)

I'm pretty sure I got lucky with most of it to begin with, like even being able to have her as a penpal and for as long, but I'm definitely glad I have the chance.

Not only that, it was fucking bareback. Lucky motherfucker.

At least you were able to take it, instead of missing out.
Even better if you're basically on fuck terms with her and her mom anytime.

Well that but also I was there in monsoon season so with the rains it meant a lot of chilling inside, meaning more time with them or getting to laze about the place. Best vacation I've ever had for sure.

How old were you and your penpal?

Who was better in bed mommy or penpal? Green text your favorite encounter with both

At the time, 20 and 20, same age same year of high school when we started writing. This was about two years ago now though.

Both were good in different ways. Penpal is younger, more attractive and more fun to be with, but her mom was more easygoing and relaxed, easier to just chill with. Hard to pick a favorite. Don't want to get too deep into it and end up writing a book but

>Penpal, probably that first time together as corny as it sounds, meeting after all those years and getting to spend time together in person ending with the cherry on top of getting to bang
>Her mom, driving around for an errand I was helping her with and got caught in rains too heavy so pulled aside to wait it out and ended up banging a few times in and out of the car and snuggling till it passed

Tijuana seems like the last place you'd want to get hookers in Mexico

I'm going to continue to post this in every thread like this. I'm sorry but for the most part you're not going to get any decent advice on this topic because most of the anons here are American.
>Jow Forums.org/advertise

Americans starkly contrast with any other first world nation when it comes to literally anything dealing with sex. Sex tourism exists and it depends on the country how it's handled. Countries like Thailand handle it pretty well. No you're not going to find child sex rings like everyone who's never been there likes to think. No, you're not going to be able to kill a girl there because you have enough money. No you're not going to get AIDS from every girl there. You're literally more likely to get an STD/STI from an American or English girl than from a Thai bar girl (female).

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

>avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/western-central-europe-north-america/usa

Americans like to think they have less STD/STI than Thailand but it's sadly not true.

Thailand is a good place to start since it's cheap to get there and the bar girls actually get tested every couple of months so that's you're safest bet. I go every year and the worst thing I've got in my seven years of going there is the clap once. Literally went to a planned parenthood and got my prescription. Cost me $40 USD. That's the total cost after doing this for seven years.

Have fun and be safe, ware a condom and just don't go with random street walkers or lady boys. Lady boys, as stated in the link, make up 50% of all of thailand's infected group. So mathematically if you don't have sex with lady boys then you reduce your SDT chances by 50%.

It's a haggling country so I would encourage you to try and barter the girls down. If you allow them to then they'll take you for all your money. It's generally wise to not trust any Thai when it comes to prices. Have fun, feel free to ask questions.

Attached: Cheeseburger.jpg (700x700, 103K)

how about costa rica? i hear the girls get tested often and latinas are more my thing. I just dont wanna end up on best gore being in south america and all.

Lesotho is a hidden gem, went raw there even and didn't get any STDs so i'd say it's pretty safe

>South Africa
You have med resistant AIDS

I can't really say for Costa Rica, I'm only aware of the situations in Southeast Asia. I would say /trv/ would be a good place to start in asking for advice.

What a shame, because I have wanted to bang ladyboys and get fucked by them. Thought it was 30% though, not 50

>No you're not going to find child sex rings like everyone who's never been there likes to thin
Stopped reading there, my mom went on a month buisness trip there and was repulsed by all the 12-14 hookers waiting for clients on cities "tourist" street, who would occasionally be approached by some fat, bald white guy. Creepy stuff

I mean, you can. Just be safe about it. I would argue that you should be safer with them. I'm not really one to judge though.

Just don't do anal and you'll be fine

> my mom went on a month buisness trip there and was repulsed by all the 12-14 hookers waiting for clients

You're so full of shit it fucking hurts. I defy you to say were this was, I fucking going to thailand every year, my wife is there as well so I call bullshit on your child sex ring. So go ahead and tell me where it is.

brothels in germany. there is an entrance fee and once inside there are plenty of girls in a bar area where you pick someone and pay for a session and then you go back and pick another if you want etc.

I also like to lie on the internet.

My bad, I was talking about Angeles, Philipines
Close enough

Can go raw and creampie in brothels tho like you can with chicks in Lesotho