Wake up to the sound of brother and his girlfriend arguing in the other room. She says something that I didn't catch

> Wake up to the sound of brother and his girlfriend arguing in the other room. She says something that I didn't catch
> Brother goes ape shit and throws her phone across the room and kicks her
> Shes crying and says fuck you I'm leaving. He says fuck you go ahead and leave.
> She doesn't fucking leave
> Things quiet down eventually
> Have to pass by their room to get the kitchen
> Hear a slurping sound
> Shes sucking his dick after being physically assaulted

Fucking explain this please. I can kind of understand the appeal of a " bad boy " but it seems full on verbal / physical abuse turns woman on. Why are females wired like this? It's fucking disgusting.

Attached: warf.jpg (1178x1604, 424K)

Hysterical bonding. Happens to both genders.

Basically humans are social animals and we don't really want there to be ongoing conflict if unnecessary so after arguments get the blood pressure up sometimes humans fuck.

She tried to shit test him
He held frame and passed

If a woman genuinely thinks you have value, and you're willing to walk away at any time, they're fucked. You can pretty much do anything you want because they're scared of losing you - it's called dread game.

Of course the problem for most of us is we don't have value in the first place, but i guess your bro does

Women aren't fucking fragile little children. They can take a kick and be fine. They might choose to use it against you to ruin your life, because society is wired that way, but they don't take it any worse than men do.

Would you pass up sex with your girlfriend just because she kicked you?

Damn that's hot go back and record it.

If my gf physically assaulted me I'd totally let her squirt on my face after that. So if women are attracted to that kind of thing, guess I can't be mad at them for that.

Attached: ahoy spongebob.jpg (434x413, 31K)

Put it this way. Men are naturally competitive and live difficult lives filled with conflict. We're forced to develop personality and interests. None of that is true for women. They have easy boring lives and no real interests. They can't even manage to entertain themselves and have to look outwards to social bonds. This is a large part of why they overwhelmingly love to be spanked or choked etc during sex. It's a little bit of sensation in their pathetic lives. A girl that never lifts a finger and hasn't worked up a sweat in years is suddenly immersed in her physicality. Society puts her on a pedestal and guys are overwhelmingly kind and protective towards her, but now someone's treating her like shit and it's SO fucking exciting. That's the real reason they love to stir up drama between people. It's exciting and entertaining for her. She doesn't want a nice guy to treat her right. Everyone treats her right by default. She wants an asshole to live out real life drama with.

TheRedPill is a very simplified and naive way of talking about women and love. It's basically useless in terms of seducing a single woman and the only value is that it forces you to play the numbers game. Dread game is essentially just doubling down and demanding she fold every time there's a disagreement. It can work, or it can fail. The problem is that when it fails, the TRPer will just disregard her as a whore and find another girl and not learn from his mistake.

The only value to TRP is if you want to get your dick wet. But to be honest, that's only marginally better than masterbating if you know what you're doing. Love is what you want.

On top of the other explanations it activated primitive submissive rape fantasy instincts, all women have it

No, they like physical sex because it demonstrates physical prowess, which indicates health (and thus healthy children).
>They have easy boring lives and no real interests.
Sounds like 99% of this board desu

Figures that 99% of this board is submissive too then right?

But that is really fucking stupid, I understand arguing every once again but I would never want to physically assault the woman I love. That's some bullshit that women expect you to "put them in place" when they act out but honestly it doesn't feel good hurting my exes. I had to choke slam my ex twice, but apparently that wasn't enough because the guy she's with just straight up beats her and she can't get enough of him.

Fuck this dating shit man this is fucked. Your my partner not my fucking child I should have to beat you to get you to act right, I don't want my woman walking around with scars, black eyes and bruises.

Attached: A26AA753-3006-41FF-A8FF-08DF8DF1A396.jpg (750x738, 363K)

I don't really follow TRP very much and if you think dread game and shit tests and frame came from them you were wrong

Plus all of those things still work in an entirely monogamous relationship. You will still be respected more by your partner for sticking to your ideas/beliefs and will be respected. Your partner will stay behave better if they think you could do better than them, or have the option to leave them.
Women try to weaken men when in relationships to nurture dependence, so they can have power over the relationship. Preventing this is vital, whether you're a player or a married man

>no real interests.
Well that's because women are interested in people, and men are interested in things
So women gossip and concern themselves with social status and stories about people and it seems to men like they have no interests

Stop dating trash and you won't have to treat them like trash.

This is what happened to me. I was so alpha before I got my first girlfriend then I became emotionally and physically dependent on her, did everything she asked and got cheated on. I fear I'll never be the same. This is why I'm here now.

Attached: 349D359B-9368-40F9-80B6-20AB281B6ACD.png (259x194, 8K)

Maybe a wired in ape response so that the male won't kill her babies?

Next time you get a gf do what you want, be ready to end the relationship at any time and youll do better

My mom is like this
>be nice her
she treats me like shit and is grumpy
>start yelling at her and calling her names
she makes me cookies the next day

Is trump the cause of all this?

Attached: 2930E4D7-B7DE-4B0C-9791-F8B4596AA124.jpg (750x703, 376K)

read a harlequinn novel and realize that the female fantasy is not exactly to be subjugated by a powerful monstrous man, but to tame him with her sexuality. Its a naive game as the men who abuse are not fair and are the ones who have the leisure to throw the woman away and will in no way be controlled by her or tamed or feel affection towards them. I stepped in when I learned my best friend was abusing his gf and confronted him about it after his gf kept telling me all of the things he did to her. He lied about all of the things, and within a week he convinced his gf I was trying to manipulate her into fucking me. She hates me now for doing nothing but trying to help a girl who reminded me of my own mother being abused, who I stepped in and fought my father when I was old enough and instigated their divorce. My mother found another abuser shortly after who gives her two black eyes and I realize there is no saving these women. Theyll keep coming back, they are doomed.

Theres a median to being an undesirable nice guy who is tame but unnatractive and being a sociopath who is attractive. Be a rational monster, have a force of will thats to be reckoned with but be fair and truthful. Read up on nietzches master-slave morality and attempt to be the master. Itd be easier than understanding what the ubermensch really is.

ya'll niggas really dont know what make up sex is?