Anybody else have a weird coping mechanism where your imagine your life in a completely different way

Anybody else have a weird coping mechanism where your imagine your life in a completely different way.

Attached: 63857d0d948b5cb8626defc88393ec48.jpg (236x314, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT79zIMMm2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea but I usually imagine me fucking up in an alternate universe so it isnt very helpful

I wish I could wear that outfit

I have intrusive thoughts about a reality in which my oneitis is my girlfriend and always by my side. Been like this for 6 years, every single day

I only imagine a shit future that I have to learn to anticipate.

The only joy in my life is imagining a future where things are better. I have no happy memories to look back on. My present life is at a standstill. With every passing week my chances of actually creating the future I envision rapidly deteriorate.

Attached: 101903164222647.png (322x450, 113K)

>a girl that will never acknowledge my presence whatsoever is the source of my ocd
that sounds awful

My parents often tell a story about how the doctor told my sex wrong. The doctors told them I was supposed to be a girl and I ended up a boy. I often think if I was a girl I wouldn't be a fuck up.

Yep. Something is definitely wrong with my brain. She was just a classmate who I had short casual conversations with about class. Literally haven't seen or talked to her in years. I can only imagine the pain of a breakup of long-term relationship

You'd still be a fuck-up, it just wouldn't bother you as much.

I feel like I wouldn't be judged as much. I'm really good at "feminine things"

a reality where i'm actually good at making music enough to be famous, but not that famous, just making art for a relatively small group of fans who can appreciate what i'm trying to sing/write

Attached: da11sbq-c6a8333d-4678-4247-812e-b81c719fe207.png (462x521, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uT79zIMMm2c

Really feeling this right now. This whole perpetual fuck up routine is getting old.

Attached: 1519778539726.png (498x445, 139K)

I regularly do that, but I imagine the worst possible scenarios instead. Somehow, it is more appealing to think of those than to think of a better life. Not even because it makes me think that my current life is better, but because it's far more dramatic.

Attached: 1467837901792.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Yes.
A reality where I'm not a fucking autist subhuman.

It's more of a hobby now than a coping mechanism because my life is so fucking shit

I don't imagine my own life anymore. I imagine other lives of other people. People who don't exist. In these imagined lives I don't exist to them. I'm merely a an unseen observer, like a ghost of a life that never was.

that's called daydreaming and escapism.
if it is what you want make a hobby out of it but never let it be unfun.

>have imaginary friends
>make up more interesting scenarios for boring tasks
more or less

This, started at 13 because I was a loser.
Still a loser but I goto bed so late now I fall asleep immediatly and waste my time all day dreaming to weezer music.

eatog cjhips

Hope just delays the inevitable regret

Yes, that's called dissociation.