Please gib tips on how to fucking kill myself already

please gib tips on how to fucking kill myself already
>im 18f
>just expelled from school because i said some stupid shit to my friend who reported it to the counselor
>parents won't shut up over how much of a letdown i am
>im at most a 4/10, never had a boyfriend
>diagnosed with depression, conduct disorder, and general anxiety
>been inpatient x6
>can't drive, never had a job
>no phone or social media
>ready to die because ive essentially failed at being a teenage girl and i don't want to spend my 20's a worthless NEET like the rest of you

Attached: image.jpg (200x193, 28K)

u a such a fuckn hoe i love it

>f

you know what to do

>>im 18f
BAM BAM BAM BAM
target down sir

ill be your boyfriend, im not a neet

You're 18 so your basically just starting. Go to community college. Get a GED or whatever if you have to but try to get out of the rat race. Also keep an eye out for quality guys.

>ready to die because ive essentially failed at being a teenage girl and i don't want to spend my 20's a worthless NEET like the rest of you

even 4/10 bitches are like this. women need to be eradicated

psshhhh, roger tha t

Attached: 1434966436367.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

you're a woman so you always have the safety net of your vagina

thank god now please come annihilate me irl

ill anihlate ur vagina bbcakes

put a bullet in my brain, then you can do whatever the hell you want

i shidded and i fardded

>18f
haha, how cute. run along now, you must be lost.

Let me face fuck you until you die fembot

Attached: tlczlq8qgyc11.png (1920x1080, 902K)

ok post nudes and ill think about it

>failed at being a teenage girl
Shit's overrated anyway. Can't really blame yourself with the baggage you've got. Sorry your parents are such shitters about it though. Don't know what to suggest but I hope you find something productive you can do.

stop making up lies we all know your here because you got pumped and dumped and just looking for some orbiters to validate your self worth, that's if this isnt a larp and chances are it is.

Get your GED then go to community college and get a certificate/trade that will help you live. Nothing fancy, something like IT, something you can grow into. Femanon you will be ok, you'll do allright. Also try to hang out with more positive people.

that's the attitude. that's why you losers are here and not interacting with real women

lol back the fuck up whitoid knight nigger

i actually am interacting with a 6/10 goth gamer girl(female) (so bump it to an 8/10) irl so idgaf

>defending an attention grabbing sub-human
Why does vagina control your life?

You don't need to do anything stupid, you just need someone to talk to. Discord?

i wish i could get pumped and dumped. that would mean some guy actually thought i was decent enough to shove his dick into

you know there is a saying that quite true "treat them mean keep them keen" Its why women like arsehole and not you.

nigga just post tits

I'm a Jow Forumsizen, we don't do this shit over there when a female posts something and everyone has a girlfriend or at least friends. Change your attitude and it will work wonders you pathetic autists.

tits, timestamps, or get the fuck out

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

shut up you fucking nigger get the fuck out of here

bahahahah no we dont you faggot, im a r9ker and fitizen (lifting 7 years so far) kys you normie kneegrow

Jow Forumsizen here thats bullshit i just LONDON post at roasts but thats not original here

then i got bad news for you chief

>I'm a Jow Forumsizen
stopped reading there. please go back you normalfag scum

Attached: 233454236]9.png (2000x2000, 1M)

>fit has girlfriends
You do not browse fit shut the fuck up

I swear you guys seem to cling on this shitty life of yours.

Do you not understand the difference between someone looking for attention and someone asking for help? Fucking normie, go back to fucking 9gag and watching TV, you brain dead fuck.

dont come in here talking about your life and make fun of us beta male

Attached: beta male.jpg (500x375, 148K)

im just mysogynistic for fun!

go on fit and check out /sig/ you don't have to lift but it seems like you're in no control over yourself and that's your problem. Learn about yourself more and you will be happier in your life. Listen to music and write. That's what helps me when I can't handle the pressure of being alive.

OP don't look to fuck chad thundercock.

Find a shy guy in the corner of a party, walk up to him and just try to makeout with him and take him home. Shy lonely guys will probably go for it because they literally dream of a girl doing that to them. Every shy guy I know fantasizes about a girl making the moves for them. Get drunk if you have to in order to get the confidence. Go for an average to below average looking guy. I predict your success rate at 25-75%. You probably have at least a 1 in 4 chance of succeeding so try this on at least four guys.

it doesn't matter if you're 4/10, if you're really a biological female someone will let you set up shop in their life in exchange for regular pussy. I know I would

Ooh really? every fucking one of you normalfags got a girlfriend? Fuck off.

cool you just outed yourself as a plebbit tier norman go die in a ditch nigger.

>normalfags
no of course not but friends or some girls to text at least.
You guys are patetic shit. Shutting yourselves in having no job or hobbies and then come here crying about not having a purpose in your shitt life, while doing nothing to change that.

I would rather be this shit than being one of you

you wouldn't stand a chance in a COD MW2 lobby zoomer kiddo

Attached: 35b.jpg (606x605, 61K)

lmao so what

im saying i can sauce on ur thin skinned ass on rust hardcore s&d with nothin but an Intervention

congrats you can try it

ill say the n word too and you will try to defend minorities while getting sauced on too

fr are you mentally challenged?

im a gamer kiddo

ok i'm taking that as a yes

you and i are from different eras, back when you were in diapers i was saying the n word and telling my mom to go back to the kitchen

I'm not seeing a livestream link anywhere hmmm

Attached: seriouslythoughkys.jpg (550x532, 15K)

Is there anything you like doing?
If you don't mind putting yourself out there you could still start streaming whatever you like.

>18
>last year
>cant hold it in for a few more months
Lmaoing at your life, you're gonns be a useless neet like it or not unless you can whip your ass into shape, no amount of bf or money will do that

Atleast you dont have autism...

You can't fool me attention whore. Go kys and send a live link.

Attached: 1543912512686.jpg (446x376, 21K)

watch sadhguru videos you dumb cunt
do some yoga and meditation

>>diagnosed with depression, conduct disorder, and general anxiety

white ppl and their retarded meme illnesses

Nobody gives a flying fuck about a woman's education. Just stop being ugly and make babies

Post your pic on /soc/ and get rated before you declare yourself as a 4/10.

If you have a nice body, a less-than-ideal face can be overlooked.

What the fuck how has nobody asked what op said? Op if you're still here please tell me I want to hear it.

It gets better, then worse, then better than it ever was then worse than it ever was then it just numbs out for your next worse like a shark swimming underneath you as you're stranded out somewhere in the pacific at night. What's the magic number. You keep thinking about it in the back of your mind as you realize nothing has or ever will change.

If you have a throwaway discord or someshit.. Yeah.

Attached: 1522817549713.jpg (720x960, 38K)

Start cam whoring and selling your body on the internet.

Fuck off Jow Forums youre a bunch of weak faggots. I bench more than you.

You may want to pander to women and bust your ass for their approval but we dont. Fuck off.

Tits or gtfo.............then gtfo

Bitch cunt.

>watch sadhguru videos
Sadhguru is a retarded, fake-wisdom scammer. Fuck him.

The bitch should do Yoga though. It would help her.

>huur duur thats why youre a virgin
Stay mad you triggered roastie

>wanting to interact with real females

Attached: 1546603840955.jpg (1465x1600, 545K)

When you are 18 your brain isn't fully formed so you don't realise how overdramatic you are being. I nearly killed myself several times at that age. By the time I hit twenty or so I looked back on it and literally couldn't understand what my problem was or relate to my past self. I won't say some lame shit about it getting better, but it definitely gets number, and with that numbness all the bad things will feel less important.

>When you are 18 your brain isn't fully formed

Nigger, who are you fooling?

It's true, scientifically proven and linked to increased risk taking behaviour and lowered understanding of longterm consequences. Look it up, or not, I don't care.

i didn't ask for life advice, i asked for tips on how to kms. be useful for once, you shit board

you just need is a good dicking and someone to pat you on the head, not suicide

being a neet aint so bad

Jesus when you put it that way you can go fuck yourself.