What the fuck is this guy's problem? ;

What the fuck is this guy's problem? youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q&

Attached: sbsk.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

Virtue signaling leftist shill

What kind of sick fuck parents keep these things alive?

is that your op? fucking kill yourself

There needs to be a new word for when chads simultaneously mog incels and virtue signal at the same time.

Prolly has a fetish desu

I saw one of his vids, the girl without the lips and eyelids and holy fucking shit. There is no fucking way he doesn't get off to it because that's the only possible explanation of how he can tolerate them

Then again, I may just be projecting

he found a niche but after so many years doing it probably is a closeted pedo

samefagging
and stop shilling your youtube channel you faggot, and no, this is not the first time he posted the video

It is possible he is just genuinely doing what he believes in

go back delusional andy. lmao.

It was his job to teach autists, made youtube videos of him interviewing his class, people started wanting them to interview THEIR autist to spread awareness of the condition and he started branching out. I don't think he's so bad and he has interviewed people who just had regular mental disorders like bi-polar, schizophrenia etc. so I don't think he's just trying to find freaks, they probably get recommended to him.

17 year old ice poseidon circle jerker - tier - insult

t. pepper pal

>when you dab on retards epic style

Get a load of this fuckin retard

There is no problem, he is a genuinely good guy.

This seems pretty likely honestly. Special Ed teacher who made a few videos, got noticed and contacted by parents (mothers), agreed to travel out and document these cases to display to the public in a caring and emotional Oprah Winfrey sort of way instead of a soulless neutral medical manual sort of way. Wonder how many MILFs he fucked

I've watched maybe a dozen of his videos in the last year and I can't help but think there's something off about this guy. It is just hard to believe there are any "good" people in this world with no strings attached. Not sure if the kindness and compassion he is displaying is genuine or contrived.

Of course the comments are full of bleeding heart roasties and thots.

Maybe my blackpill bitterness is just showing

He puts these fucked up looking kids on display for views and shekels while hiding behind a feel-good message of fake acceptance.

He is probably a sociopath pedo rapist, another Jimmy Savile in the making.

Well, it is literally illegal to kill them or let them die on your watch. With the current laws in most places you can abort if genetic defects are detected during pregnancy but after it's born you're stuck with it. Reminds me of this sad story, except in pic related the doctors told the woman her kids would be born fucked up while she was pregnant and she refused to abort because muh baby jeezus

Attached: 548_zpsc5c4e0c5.jpg_original.jpg (1536x1536, 540K)

You are one autistic motherfucker, aren't you?
Winter break got you bored or something? Fuck out of here.

I knew of a similar case, poor dude lived on in agony and was a massive financial burden on his parents and they had to care for him 24/7. Couldn't talk at all so it's not like they knew him. Died anyway. It saves everyone time, money and depression if they are just spared the pain of a botched existence

Also it means the parents are selfish cunts, especially if there are perfectly healthy siblings that technically deserve the money and attention. There is literally no point in wasting your money on these kids if they'll only live for 11 years

Does it matter if it's genuine or contrived? At least he's kind to them, which is more than we could be. I honestly can't look at them without lamenting that our society is too weak to kill the defected.

I'd rather die than be a freak too.

No man I agree, obviously this guy is getting some benefits behind the scenes. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever acts altruistically. We're literally incapable of it, there's always a catch

Highkey the P.T. Barnum of our generation.

Oh god, now I'm reminded of "this is the greatest show". Fucking retarded shit now I'm gonna puke

like you would know a fuckin thing about life or family
these hard ass opinions are rich coming from people who are afraid to walk through a room full of people

Made alot of assumptions mate, next time maybe try to actually attack my argument instead of going right for the ad hominem, makes you look impulsive and stupid ; )

>the girl without the lips and eyelids
I clicked onto that and holy shit, maybe my life isn't that bad

wow what the FUCK DUDE
that's a human being???
fuck man someone should've killed her if she's not retarded

Seeing her really made me rethink my mindset. My mind might be fucked up, but I guess it's not that fucking bad Jesus Christ.

That's just what genuine human empathy and kindness looks like. I know it's a pretty foreign thing to most of the faggots here

yknow what nevermind i take back what i said if she wants to be alive
like i want someone to ask her if she wants to be alive
you can get used to looking at her though

He actually is Lucifer incarnate, look at those dead fucking eyes, something terrifying that goes beyond our immagination lies inside that body..