When did they stop bullying you user?

When did they stop bullying you user?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

when it was too late
now im scared of other people and they don't know why

They never did. I still get bullied into adulthood. Just how sad is that?

Attached: 1546653953551.gif (404x347, 1003K)

When i went to high school...... until my friend had a misunderstanding with me and i got called a bully for
two months i think?
did'nt even get a chance to explain my side of the story.

When i was like 13

I left the shitty friend circle that was always bullying me and I successfully managed to leave that circle and created a friend circle of my own
They had no option to stop teasing me as I became slightly Jow Forums and I had real friends for once in my life

High school, i become popular cause i play guitar and sing

Attached: xxx.png (650x440, 708K)

The moment i Started to fuck up anyone who tried to bully me.

I was never bullied. I don't take shit and I was always crazy enough to risk getting suspended or punished just to beat somebody up. Plus, I can kick the living shit out of dudes twice my size, so I wasn't easy prey.
There were times when I WAS the bully, but I sorta went from being a bully to considering it my job to keep bullies in-line. Some frat boy jock douchebag gym bro Chad might pick on the autistic kid with the rolling backpack, but not if his crazy, black-clad buddy with the butterfly knives and the anger issues was liable to blindside him in the hallways and start stomping on him with combat boots and throwing him into the lockers.

Attached: 1528909873407.jpg (840x960, 119K)

It stopped in high school

When I got pissed and threw some cunt who shoved my down a hill!

It still hurts though... They may stop but the scars never quite fade...

When I was like 17 or 18.

Got slightly bullied a few months at work when I was 21 or 22 but it was not as hardcore as school.

Now I can get really cash so people don't annoy me, and I got a "cool and funny guy" aura so I'm good.

Okay, but why? What changed?

This.

I'm pretty sure I actually WAS the bully. I would threaten, humiliate, scream at, insult, or just straight-up kick the shit out of people who I thought needed a lesson in not picking on people. Like, by definition, I used force of violence, social damage, and fear to enforce a social hierarchy. That's bullying.
I dunno. I always hung out with the spergs and the special ed kids and the quiet kids nobody talked to. I'd go out of my way to be nice to them or make sure they weren't alone. I'd listen to 3-hour rants about megaman and fire emblem just to be nice, and I'd make sure people weren't allowed to make fun of them or shame them.
But I was always a jackass even to my friends and would yell at them and push them around, too. It's just that nobody else was allowed to mess with them, and if they did, I was going to make a fucking example.
You'd be shocked how not-ready Chad is for being headbutted in the face or punched in the throat.

Never- I stopped getting it only when I moved away and wasn't in contact with them anymore. It started back up after I moved back, so I got out of that shit permanently.

Attached: 1632165484511.png (920x776, 109K)

You don't need to be strong enough to win in order to scare away a predator. predators like easy meals. The small, the weak, the sick, and the injured. They don't like risk. No animal is going to risk losing an eye or a tooth for one meal unless it's starving to death.
If Burger King said you needed to get punched in the face 17 times and get a black eye in order to get your Whopper, you'd be like "Fuck that, I'll get lunch somewhere else."
It's the same with bullies.

They give me adderall in 9th grade and that made a lot less weird and the bullying died down

10 years old when i ambushed and slammed my bullies head into a brick wall outside school repeatedly, he ended up transferring out after that

the guy had bullied me for 2 years prior so it was well deserved

when i started isolating myself and they moved on.

imagine being such a pussy that you get bullied

Attached: cruz.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Probably fourth grade.

in middle school
I dont know what happened

Got caught bringing brass knuckles to school, was gonna fuck up my bully. Then everyone realised i had snapped and if they kept it up it would have led to a school shooting

Attached: 1546669746626.png (960x1024, 1.58M)

This post screams onions

When I became atheist and stopped listening to Christian filth. Christian people are the most judgemental and awful humans I've ever met

When I gave my bully a donut. He got pissed and came at me with a boxcutter. A teacher saw and got him expelled. It's all about the mind games, fellow bots.