I made a tinder account and deleted it in 3 hours for lack of matches and for social anxiety

I made a tinder account and deleted it in 3 hours for lack of matches and for social anxiety.
How much should a beta male wait to get a single match? Should I be patient and try again?

Attached: SI_20190105_152445.jpg (1920x1920, 733K)

First of all, stop calling yourself "beta". You're better than that. Also, I've heard people here say that it took them days or weeks to get matches, so maybe be more patient.

Wow. Thank you, user.
Mostly I am afraid of what other people that know me IRL will think about me being on tinder, since I always tried to be "the other guy" that got girls by showing a different perspective, non materialist and shit.
I got out from a very very toxic 4 year relationship this summer, and learned that I want people with similar interests to mine.
I Carry a really hard-punk aesthetic, so I thought that tinder could be the only possibility for me to know people similar to me... But i'm scared of confirming myself Im not worthy.
I'm not fat and starting to get fit, I have a decent face and blue eyes, but Im only 5,7. Dunno man, want to meet people but very afraid of rejection since my last relationship.

This. I had over 500 matches on my old Tinder and about 80 on my current Tinder. It could take some days before you get matches.

>First of all, stop calling yourself "beta".
Now that is the attitude I'm looking for. Those who tell themselves they will fail will guarantee their failure.

I made a Tinder account and got my first match within the first 3 or 4 swipes. It was unreal.

>but Im only 5,7
First of all, do not state your height, if you must - give yourself a few inches. This will make sure that you don't poison the well - meaning that if you put it in they'll judge before they've met you.
Once you actually meet, they will notice your true height, but social etiquette means that they won't reject you straight away. Allow them to know you better.

I wont. Anyways, if a girl is truly annoyed by me being 5,7, I suspect that me and her wont have much in common on the long road.

Now that's the spirit. Rest assured, there's always more fish in the sea.

>Be me, read on here that some anons made friends with some qt azns on penpal apps
>Get app, make profile
>Look at all the people the app recommends to me
>After probably 30mins of looking at profiles delete account and uninstall
>Next day, reinstall the app and make another account
>Actually manage to message a cute
>Holy shit she actually messaged back
>Freak out, delete account and uninstall

It doesn't get better does it.

Attached: ai_realism.jpg (640x853, 78K)

Is that supposed to be some GYBE album art?

No one cares if they know you.

Hell Ive swiped right on my sister on tinder

Am I too hideous to get a match? Just woke up btw. (Original and not a rate post)

Attached: IMG_20190103_124742__03.jpg (3456x2686, 1.65M)

With that haircut, yes. Otherwise you look pretty gud. Cool eyes, nice beard, def not ugly.

fembot here, Getting creepy vibes here. Like you could spike a girls drink at a bar kinda vibe.

Can robots just stop looking creepy

Attached: 1546397112678.jpg (640x480, 138K)

ur not hideous it's just that tinder is for the chads. there's literally been studies done on this. you can keep using tinder but don't take it too seriously. like don't buy membership and all that shit. if i remember right, you have to be swiping daily to appear to more women. sparingly swipe right on the cuties and eventually you'll start seeing matches.
i stopped using tinder and just started going for the bottom of the barrel-tier in women on POF or Meetme.

nice cheek hair, only real men have those

I've had tinder for about 3 years and had 30 something matches in that time (currently under 30 from unmatching). I only have one old picture on my profile and it's a group photo, plus I actively state that I'm a loser on it. Do with that information what you will.

First person to ever tell me that. Oh well, that's what I get for seeking validation in an online place! Anyways, not gonna bother to explain as to why I dont see myself (nor does anyone around me) like that. Think whatever you want!

Will take all of these into account lads. Gonna remake my tinder profile with some changes and not obsess about it. Trying to know new people IRL too, so I guess this is something like a secondary thing and not self-validating at all. Thank you guys, as toxic as this board is, you are the only people I can openly talk about my insecurities.

It will if you just pause at the last step and realise that there's no reason to freak out.

>femb-
This is where I stop reading and realise that it's a LARP.

I got like 6 matches after being on there for a week swiping left on all the black girls.

I messaged one of them and she was down to date but I spurged out and deleted the app.

of course i'm a LARP, there are no real girls here senpai

see above user, You're fine :)

Attached: 1545951567568.png (705x355, 161K)

Are you the slutty kind of fembot who posts tits on Jow Forums?

t. doesn't know what LARP means

I made a tinder one night and literally got a match within 30 minutes. The girl wasnt very cute though.

Not a chad here, I get shit ton of messages and matches, Just take a good photo or try living in a city I suppose
I posted a lot of examples on the tinder thread yesterday