Be me

>be me
>work with cute girl
>we're the only 2 in the building aside from the manager
>cute girl talks to me and i fake it enough to have a chat with her
>she tells me to take over for a bit while she goes to the bathroom
>shes gone for nearly 15 minutes
>she comes back and starts talking to me like nothings wrong
>cant even look her in the face knowing she just took a huge messy stinking shit
>she keeps talking to me like she didnt just have to wipe the shit off her asshole
>i talk back to her but it made me sick to my stomach

Do females have no shame? Why are they so disgusting?

Attached: what a pretty girl.jpg (728x728, 85K)

Do you think of women as some kind of mystical creature or what ?

you poop too buddy. you know people don't usually go around imagining the assholes of the people they're talking to. You should probably see someone about that.

that makes me diamonds OP. think about her hole puckering after the log slides out. think how raw the skin must be.

this is why op will die alone

Kill yourselves, redditor fags. OP is based and likely has an high IQ.

imagine her tight little asshole, covered in shit, winking in anticipation for the soft, fibrous sensation of the next wipe. imagine the little fart she lets out as some air accidentally seeps into her rectum only to be forced out again. shit particles fill the air and a minimal amount of liquid shit matter is spread across the bottom of the toilet seat from being splashed there, sitting there for weeks to come because women are pathetic at cleaning thoroughly

mmmpf

>2019
>Still falling for this weak ass bait

>he thinks this is a bait thread
>he probably worships the ground females walk on

stop being a cuck user. females are disgusting.

Dont act like it never happens,some autist idiot dont seems to understand that women are in fact human too.

She wasn't shitting dingus, she was on her phone taking a break. It's avoid work 101.

Attached: varg_stop.jpg (720x960, 122K)

no shes pretty on point when it comes to doing her job. shes always telling me to get back to work, because IM the lazy fucker in this situation. Shes a better employee than me.

Come on OP you're such a stupid dick, grew up if you wanna get laid someday mate.

Yes, people shit and piss. They also take showers.

Not much better, but she could have been changing her tampon or touching up her makeup

she left her purse at the desk. and unfortunately we've been working together long enough that i know when her period starts and it hasnt started yet. Oddly im fine with her talking to me when shes on her period, but i just cant stand when she talks to me after she takes a shit.

I dont want to get laid. Ive had all the sex i want and im done with it. I dont respect women to any extent anymore. They're filthy liars and have no self control. And what the fuck is a shower? I seriously hope you dont bathe user. what the fuck are you even doing here?

out there are people with dirty assholes

Attached: dnjxkfkfvgc11.jpg (250x205, 11K)

>implying that you didn' take a huge greasy shit that morning

Attached: 1546552854432.gif (400x300, 423K)

There are so many people that dont know how to wipe their ass. One of my exgf's had shit constantly up the crack of her ass. She finally learned how to wipe her ass after she figured out that i was mildly disgusted by her.

i know how to wipe my ass and i use cleansing baby wipes, and i go deep and get every piece of shit off me. There are no wipes in my work bathroom so i know she missed quite a bit of shit.

How do you wipe correctly user ?

Teach us

after evacuating my bowels, i immediately stand up without putting my legs together as to not close the gap between my buttcheeks. I then take 3 squares of toilet paper and fold them into one square. i spread my buttcheeks and from front to back i wipe with a single finger for the first pass. i fold it over and do the same. I discard the paper and repeat the process until nothing can be seen on the paper. I then take a wet wipe and take a single finger and go as deep into my asshole without penetrating and wipe in a circular motion. I fold over the wipe and do it once or twice more until there is no visible fecal matter. And then i take another piece of toilet paper and dry myself off.

This is the only way. i know im clean as fuck because when im done wiping im able to rub my asshole and sniff my finger and dont smell any shit residue. The whole process takes about 1 minute. Im an expert at it now. how do you wipe user? Im certain my ways are superior to yours.

Top kek I do basically the same thing except I'm only folding paper in two and I don't get a wet wipe.

Otherwise yes I also clean the inner entry of my asshole

>an high IQ.
>an high
Yes user

There are people on here that dont wash their hands after doing this. Also there are people who would run to sniff the toilet seat.

>constantly smelling his own asshole
>my ways are superior to yours

>she keeps talking to me like she didnt just have to wipe the shit off her asshole

Attached: 630572-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x283, 42K)

you gotta get them wet wipes user. Im glad thought that someone can relate to my wiping ritual. i take it very seriously.

not constantly, just sometimes. Its sort of the same kind of sentiment when you rub your balls and it smells like putrid ball stink. Except i dont love the smell of shit on my asshole.